lol i posted in wrong post and then fell asleep lolol

hmmkay i am adding longhair bip to all wigs to make sure it hides all hairs

ill add a blond and light brown color

and i think i will be able to add the wigs i couldn't before

ill simply try to use a different bsdismember body part for those wigs with 6 pieces

also my neko race is done well needs testing =o 

so if u wanna test it out for me !

http://www.nekomods.com/races/the-nekomimi-race-beta-test-test-it-and-let-me-know-problem

so i found out how to use the hairs with like 4-5 xml and meshes by using different dismember parts

so i can now add the sintikilia - Alesso Cookie - a third ponytail on the side and maybe some more i missed

only thing i dont know if i will add colors to alesso.. it uses 5 xml and is quite laggy hmm

Hi Mino, the wigs that I added to the outfit of my follower stops showing up, I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't think I did anything. It used to show up perfectly, and even changes according to what outfit I set them with. Now, there is just a bald area on the top of the head, if I change their hairstyle on CK, it still there, unless I remove the wig from the outfit. I used the console and resurrect the character, it didn't help.

hey! this mod really adds to the npc/companion flavor! thx!

I do have a question tho, there is an issue for me with texture/color, some colors on some hairs are either too bright or too dark/cannot notice it even has a texture, the one that suffers more from the issue is merida's hair wigs, when I pick red, the wig has a very bright red, almost like a neon red and cant even notice it has a texture at all, almost like the hair is strands of neon light really >_< and when I pick black its like the hair is made out of the fiber of time space, like black hole black.

this is prly because of my enb or something of the kind but I was wondering is there was something that could be done about it? I noticed the folder containing the textures would it do any good if I tried to copy over merida's hair textures from the base merida mod into your wig mod's texture folder?

edit: I think it is indeed related to my ENB shader, colors that are too bright or too dark dont get the "desired" effect, for example the lara croft ponytail base, is pretty much the perfect brown its suposed to be, but the "yellow" one is a solar-banana kind of yellow, and the black is a black hole kind of black, the cookie hair has a very bright red for red (not as bad as merida one but still) and the brown version has an actually cool looking orange/singer redhair color (even tho its suposed to be brown)

dont think anything can be done to change a hair shade/brightness tho can it?

thanks so much for this! fantastic. the Ponytail 2 (Azar short ponytail type hair. only hair w/ an orange title) hairs are kinda messed up tho. they sort of seize up. crinkle up and vibrate.  sadly they are my faves. i tried every wig  thru console and all worked well except those Ponytail 2. especially the Orange and yellow.

i would also like to request a few more natural and realistic colors. some types didn't even have blond or reds and if they did, they were not the realistic colors. but rather bright neon dyed colors. a few more lore friendly colors would be awesome! thank so much again for these!!

tthats how

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-10-12 19-31-21-762.jpg

dont forget has to be done on both hair top and hairline mesh

thank you! think i'm close to being able to do this. could you give me examples of a "hair line" and "hair top" tho. like in your photo you use MeridaBackLongRED.nif. would that be a hair top or line? and what would it's match be? if that RED.nif is a line than what is it's top?

or are they settings within the same nif that have separate lines in nifskope?

edit: actually i'm guessing the MeridaBackLongRED.nif would be the line and MeridaCAPLongRED would be top. but some of the others i can't figure out. like the alessacookie ones have front back left right lol

cookies has 5 pieces lol which is why it took me alot of time to figure out how to make them into wigs

i had to use biped slot 55-56-57-hair-hairline so thats 5 pieces for 1 wig xD

Normally though always says like  ponytail.nif or ponytailline.nif or ponyhairline.nif etc

most of them has only 2 parts  so it will either say Cap or top or nothing has the main part  and hairline or line or Long or bottom  for the hairline

tthats how

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-10-12 19-31-21-762.jpg

dont forget has to be done on both hair top and hairline mesh

thank you! think i'm close to being able to do this. could you give me examples of a "hair line" and "hair top" tho. like in your photo you use MeridaBackLongRED.nif. would that be a hair top or line? and what would it's match be? if that RED.nif is a line than what is it's top?

or are they settings within the same nif that have separate lines in nifskope?

edit: actually i'm guessing the MeridaBackLongRED.nif would be the line and MeridaCAPLongRED would be top. but some of the others i can't figure out. like the alessacookie ones have front back left right lol

if you managed to do it, can you share the modified files? maybe your changes will work for me too :)

i would if i got permission, but i'm not havin much luck. i changed 2 colors but the problem with thos is you can barely see any texture. they look like solid color blobs. they were like that before tho too.

in fact, this mod is breakin my heart. it's exactly what i wanted, a large collection of hdt hairs...but i can't hardly use any of them.

my favorite Azar Ponytail 2, have good looking texture, but they slowly kinda seize and scrunch up, and stand up on the head (not like the usual hdt problems. something's wrong w/ 'em). the Merida stretch out worse then anything i've ever seen. like skinny octopi in the sky! most of these wigs stretch out waaay worse then their normal hair counterparts. it's extremely bad going in /out of loading doors.

the MarieRose look decent. good colors. can see texture and strands. stretching is  bad but the worst is it's VERY shiny. the other Azar ponytails are not as shiny but are super bright colors (like almost glow-in-dark) w/ hardy any texture. i think these need a bit more attention than just mild color changes

not much more can be done unless someone does a companion hdt fix, i been using them for a while in my videos and i never get problems though

the colors is because since it is not handled by racemenu the colors has to be done with hair tint or would need totally new textures

been wanting to remove the ugly shine on numenume's though

if you intend to use it on yourself well use the hairs itself not wigs =o this is mostly for companions

=o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD03NkX053I

yeah i only use 'em for companions. actually i just tried your own hdtbbp.xml pack and the wigs work better w/ yours. figured they would since it's your physics xml, memorypatch ect. unfortunately it's a tad too jiggly for me, and i think i'm using the default. i'm not using a megabouncy. i just installed it as-is. in fact i'm trying to figure out what  all the other files are for. can i make your physics pack less jiggly?

oh and any ideas on making the Marierose wig less shiny? or why the azar ponytail2 scrunches up?

dont worry bout those patch are simple patches made to make the physics work better and the rest is hdt physics extensions

no theres no way to make my xml less jiggly unless u know how to edit xml and like i stated before i find my xml to be perfect and sadly have no intention in modifying it any further

and for hair being too shiny ud have to lower the glossiness to 0 or 1 in nifskope, i might do it for numenume hairs since they just shine like no tomorrow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no idea i havent been on CK for long has well not the same has Geck

and i always sucked at scripting anyways lol

would probly be better to have a script on the companion itself to equip unequip all or something

but ya id have no idea how to script that =o

i mostly do bodies-armors and convertions so i rarely script, spend most of my time in blender and 3ds 

when i do script, i google for a week and somehow make and fix everything i want but lol then ill forget how i did it and start all over again everytime

I would just turn this mod's esp into an esm, and add the wig to the default outfit of the npc I want to have it.

• 2 weeks later...