Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

I have a similar problem. The belt, bra and custom locking harness all seem to have problems. They show up fine on their own... the collar shows but the belt doesn't when combined AND the custom harness tends not to show up unless it is the only thing worn. I checked the hider options but nothing is on. Btw, this is on a female char.  I haven;t tried it with just the base DD For him but I went through and turned off all the addons but The base mod and captured dreams patch and the issue was still there...

I apologize I don't have much more detail of the problem but I didn't have long to test it out further...

Anyway, hope this helps you with your mod :D

Hmm odd. I'll take a better look at it and actually test it in game this time before I put out another patch. Expect an update probably within a few hours, if not then it'll be by the end of the day.

Sorry about that folks! And thanks for letting me know.

I think the Custom Harness conflicts with SOS as it uses slot 52, I also use SOS for UNP and have the same issue as a female (with or without penis).

One way to hide the penis with the belt is to have the device hider in DDi set to hide slot 52 while a belt is on, of course that will also hide the custom harness as well (issue with harness happens without this set).

I think the Custom Harness conflicts with SOS as it uses slot 52, I also use SOS for UNP and have the same issue as a female (with or without penis).

One way to hide the penis with the belt is to have the device hider in DDi set to hide slot 52 while a belt is on, of course that will also hide the custom harness as well (issue with harness happens without this set).

That's not been the case for a few DDx versions now. Custom harnesses use Slot-58 (the only way it'll use Slot-52 is if you have an outdated mesh-replacer installed).

That said, there are a few things to note about the v1.1.5 release on that front, concearning the custom harnesses and slave-boots which could impact this mod, so if you've got any questions about that Wasps shoot me a PM :)

Right, new patch is up for CD. I think I just ballsed yesterday's up by being lazy (forgot to .esmify CD.esp - again), the actual problem itself was simple in that I had forgotten to set the priority for the male biped model for that one belt. Tested in game and it should work. Though the CD shop's guards penis doesn't hide for some reason, the players does with the same belt (at least in my testing); I guess the guard's cock just can't be contained (I couldn't even disable his cock using the SoS MCM!).

As for Nefim's problem. It was a real bitch to track down how to reliably reproduce that bug (as it turns out a game has to be saved and loaded for the bug to present itself and I kept starting new games); turns out it's not due to my mod! Actually it's handy that you're here Coopervane as I think it was down to yours :# Here's the details:

Problem: Custom slave harness hiding chastity bra.

How to reproduce: Start a new game, save and load it, put on a chastity bra, put on the custom slave harness.

I'm afraid that's all I was able to reproduce of Nefim's problem, so I don't know about any other problematic item combinations.

I'll take a look at 1.1.5 of DDx now! Thanks for letting me know.

Oh, and as for any belts conflicting with SoS via slot 52; assigning the belts to slot 52 myself is how I get them to hide the penis in the first place :D So that may be creating problems with SoS for UNP (I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that mod).

As for Nefim's problem. It was a real bitch to track down how to reliably reproduce that bug (as it turns out a game has to be saved and loaded for the bug to present itself and I kept starting new games); turns out it's not due to my mod! Actually it's handy that you're here Coopervane as I think it was down to yours :# Here's the details:

Problem: Custom slave harness hiding chastity bra.

How to reproduce: Start a new game, save and load it, put on a chastity bra, put on the custom slave harness.

Custom as in the "Blocking" harness, yeah?

This is due to the Device-hider's default settings. The "Blocking" version of the harness loads in an Armor-Addon called "BirthdaySuitAA" linking to your installed body meshes and equips that in Slot-32, IE, it's worn in place of regular armor. But the default settings of the DeviceHider is set to hide the Bra if armor is worn in Slot-32.

Just a quick word about my Devious Cursed Loot patch.  DCL 2.4 is out.  Looking through the .esp it looks like male world models have been added for most of the new gear, possibly making my patch obsolete.  A few fields are still missing, though I don't understand enough about modding to know if they matter.  Still, I plan to keep using my patch for now and will let you know if I find any problems.

I'm very impatient to try this mod ! 

Mirror download link does'n exist ? 

I have a slow connection a i have the "loverslab downloading system problems with slow network connections" .

EDIT: Thanks Wasps !

@Coopervane - Oh, makes sense.

@Sathar - The main thing is the Armour Addon entries having a male biped model assigned and priority being set for them, and having anything that needs to hide the penis assigned to slot 52. Any tweaks to the inventory objects to add male world models or altered descriptions as needed are also nice though.

@menmanmen - I've attached the mod's files to this post (including all the compatibility patches, only use the ones you need), perhaps you'll be able to download them as attachments if LL's download system isn't working for you. If that doesn't work for you, PM me an email address and I'll email the files to you. Though please bear in mind that this mod requires a number of other mods that are also only available on LoversLab.

As for a compatibility update for DDx 1.1.5, I'm afraid it might have to wait until Wednesday as I'm quite busy Monday and Tuesday. Sorry about that folks. I might poke around a bit and see if I can cross anything off the 'Still needs doing' while I'm at it, no promises though.

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHOSE EYES ARE JUST DRAWN TOWARDS ATTACHMENTS: THESE ARE SIMPLY THE FILES FROM THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

Devious Devices For Him 5.rar

DD For Him 5H2 ESP ONLY.rar

DD For Him - Captured Dreams Patch 9Nov14.rar

Deviously Cursed Loot Patch For Him.rar

DDfH SD+Patches Patch 1.rar

thank you so very much  !  ^^ 

I managed to download "sexlab" from its "mega" mirror link & DDa, DDi & DDx" from github.

I hope to have the "zaz animation pack", "SD+" & "DD Captured Dreams Shop" mirror links soon.

EDIT: I can't downloads even from attached files to your post :( .

EDIT: Finally, it's downloaded ! thank you :)

Right, I know I said I'd do stuff on Wednesday. Buuut I was busy with playing other games. Sorry. Hard to motivate myself with it when I haven't played Skyrim in months (gonna wait until I get a new computer and then go modding crazy again). I'll try and look at stuff today.

Any idea if there's a detailed guide anywhere as to how to do meshes for SAM? I know from the description page it says 4 different meshes (for each item and I'm presuming only for those that are neck or below) packed into a .tri file. I don't know if I'd be able to use the 2 meshes I've got already for the SoS body type as 2 of those, or how difficult it is to pack into a .tri file. Still I'm guessing it's as much work as doing this mod all over again, if not twice as much work.

So my answer is most likely no, sorry. I don't have the time or motivation right now. If someone else wants to take it on, I'd be happy to help them and even do a few of the meshes, but otherwise...

While I'm posting: Quick update as to my progress today. Full compatibility with DDx 1.1.5 is done, I'm just going to spend a bit more time over the next few days trying to cross some things off the to-do list.

Hey folks,

Build 6 is done and up. I tested it a bit and it seems all right! But I'll leave build 5 up as well for a few days just in case.

In addition to now being fully compatible with DDX 1.1.5, I have also finally got male specific panel gags working.

There have been no changes to any of the compatibility patches.

Enjoy!

Great, thanks for updates!

P.S. Is anyone using this mod with SAM instead SOS and if yes it is working fine?

Yes it works with SAM aswell, but some 'devices' won't morph correct when using Samson or Samuel .

Glad to hear that everyone's fine with the update so far! Also good to know that SAM might work to an extent, I've updated the mod page to reflect that.

As no one's had any problems with the latest update, I've taken down the old version. I've not updated any files today however.

I am working on adding the Male World Model on the Inventory items for Captured Dreams, should make setting up your patch for it easier. I figured while I was building quest versions of all the different standard items (all types and finishes) I would add them. I think the only thing you will need to adjust is the Armor Addon's for the custom items. If there are any other changes needed for the Inventory items let me know.

Hey folks,

Those of you around here that are gay might be interested to know I've started a topic over in the Adult Stuff section in the hopes of building a little gay community here at loverslab! Check it out and help get the ball rolling here.

I noticed this thing: ok, Cursed Loot is build for a female character (as most of mods here) so, when my little male Dova wears the Slave Collar and NPCs are allowed to rape my PC every few hours, at the moment that this event is supposed to occur the scene has something like an hiccup and nothing happens. Not only that: if I try to talk with people, the dialogue stops after two or three second making impossible to speak with NPCs, at least until I get rid of the collar. Haven't tested yet with the Cursed stuff. Do you think there could be something missing in the patch for your mod? Or some issue in Cursed loot itself, but with a girl it works fine! Some help? 

(Sorry for my confused English)

• 4 weeks later...