Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

Hi, for me I have a strange problem than i can't resolve.

NPC notice the sex acts but don't come to see it.

:(

Install the fix I have in the attachment via a mod manager. U ll need the original mod from the download section here. Note that it has the issues we mentioned in the posts before, but it works fine.

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly ! :)

Would you like me to update the regular mod download with your patches? I will credit you of course. I am not here very often but if you apply a patch or update and it is tested and works, I will be happy to integrate it into the main download to make it easier for end users.

I plan on doing some updates to the mod myself this summer, but it's great to see that others have done some patches in my absence. Feel free to private message me if you want to reach me since I won't necessarily be logging in here on a regular basis.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a hotkey feature added, so if you are in a dungeon and use defeat, that it doesn't pull all of the potential agro individuals in the dungeon to your location... nothing worse then getting out of a sexual situation and being attacked by 15 to 20 people who suddenly agro on you... otherwise an awesome mod!!

I was wondering if it'd be possible to have a hotkey feature added, so if you are in a dungeon and use defeat, that it doesn't pull all of the potential agro individuals in the dungeon to your location... nothing worse then getting out of a sexual situation and being attacked by 15 to 20 people who suddenly agro on you... otherwise an awesome mod!!

I'll look at adding fixes like that when I return to developing this in a few months. It might make more sense to have an option "skip aggressive NPCs" or "calm aggressive NPCs" in the menu. Perhaps calm could be the default option. Nothing like a big public orgy to have everyone make friends. ;)

I'll look at adding fixes like that when I return to developing this in a few months. It might make more sense to have an option "skip aggressive NPCs" or "calm aggressive NPCs" in the menu. Perhaps calm could be the default option. Nothing like a big public orgy to have everyone make friends. ;)

Heh, this is true and thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like this but I have a minor issue. Male spectators will commonly use a female masturbation animation. I still want the girls to get off, of course, but for testing I disabled female masturbation animations in SL, it was no help. I also made sure that in Eager NPCs that the npcs are set to the appropriate gender. Any ideas?

Hi wpg9754,

I just want to give you feedback how god-damn-useful those zapper spells are. smile.png I really appreciate it, when a mod can "repair" itself.

After many hundreds of public animation scenes today was the first time that I ever had to use it.  I couldn't identify the problem at first when my followers got stuck in that out-of-place dialogue, but after I got the right idea, i was  relieved to have those spells at my hand. Thank you!cool.gif

I like this but I have a minor issue. Male spectators will commonly use a female masturbation animation. I still want the girls to get off, of course, but for testing I disabled female masturbation animations in SL, it was no help. I also made sure that in Eager NPCs that the npcs are set to the appropriate gender. Any ideas?

Someone else wrote this addition to the script. I'm not exactly sure how they coded it since I haven't looked at it yet. The main reason why I didn't add that feature at the beginning was because I realized it could turn into a chain reaction creating orgies everywhere (a sex scene could trigger spectators who would have sex and then they would trigger more spectators who would have more sex and call more spectators, etc.)

I need to look at the code to see how it was implemented, and unfortunately it seems that the user who implemented the update has vanished and only published their .pex fie in the latest version, not the source code itself.

Hi wpg9754,

I just want to give you feedback how god-damn-useful those zapper spells are. smile.png I really appreciate it, when a mod can "repair" itself.

After many hundreds of public animation scenes today was the first time that I ever had to use it.  I couldn't identify the problem at first when my followers got stuck in that out-of-place dialogue, but after I got the right idea, i was  relieved to have those spells at my hand. Thank you!cool.gif

No problem, I just saw it as too likely that a game glitch could prevent the factions from being removed, and cause stuck dialogue, therefore the spells were an obvious choice to give the user an easy fix for that situation.

Someone else wrote this addition to the script. I'm not exactly sure how they coded it since I haven't looked at it yet. The main reason why I didn't add that feature at the beginning was because I realized it could turn into a chain reaction creating orgies everywhere (a sex scene could trigger spectators who would have sex and then they would trigger more spectators who would have more sex and call more spectators, etc.)

I need to look at the code to see how it was implemented, and unfortunately it seems that the user who implemented the update has vanished and only published their .pex fie in the latest version, not the source code itself.

Thank you for trying! The chain reaction thing does happen, to a lesser degree, I suppose. I have never tried my hand at modding so I can't really help, but I wish I could. This is a great mod, thank you very much for your work on it.

[edit] fyi, I found a workaround. When I disabled female masturbation anims before I did it by name and there were still some that had the tag, When I disabled those it cured the problem. If the gal spectators want to get some they need a partner but, fortunately, those are not hard to come by, so to speak. It has ramifications for a couple other mods but I can live with that to have this one working well. Thanks again!

I have the mod installed and the fix but it just keeps spamming that they are not interested.

Any idea what is causing this?

Low arousal maybe?

That is my guess as well which kind of defeats the point then since it will only trigger if the arousal level is at a certain point.

Hopefully the option to adjust arousal threshold and a toggle on/off for masturbation for crowd will be in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, for me I have a strange problem than i can't resolve.

NPC notice the sex acts but don't come to see it.

:(

Install the fix I have in the attachment via a mod manager. U ll need the original mod from the download section here. Note that it has the issues we mentioned in the posts before, but it works fine.

Hello, can you provide source for that scipt? I want to reduce spectators masturbate chance.

I dont have any script that reduces the masturbation chance :( .

Right now I only use a work around. I have set Aggro Distance to 0, which means NPCs wont see you if have sex while hiding in a room or behind a wall. This isnt optimal but its also somehow immersive. It motivates you to hide during sex so that those nasty m*therf*ckers dont get any chance to masturbate.

I dont have any script that reduces the masturbation chance :( .

Right now I only use a work around. I have set Aggro Distance to 0, which means NPCs wont see you if have sex while hiding in a room or behind a wall. This isnt optimal but its also somehow immersive. It motivates you to hide during sex so that those nasty m*therf*ckers dont get any chance to masturbate.

I mean, you posted .pex file for fix mod with sexlab 1.6.2 without source. Can you provide .psc source so i can change chances and recompile it for myself?

I am not the creator of the file. The file is actually the same one posted a few pages before. It didnt have any source file. But you can check about 3 pages behind. I just changed the folder structure so that I can install easier with NMM.

Would be great if you could fix the annoying amsturbation stuff :)

• 1 month later...

its wierd. i updated sexlab, sexlab aroused (redux), and for some reason i get the prompt in the top corner that there are spectators but no ones coming to watch,

what did i do wrong? everything is checked off to initiate spectators but no one comes to watch.

any ideas?

its wierd. i updated sexlab, sexlab aroused (redux), and for some reason i get the prompt in the top corner that there are spectators but no ones coming to watch,

what did i do wrong? everything is checked off to initiate spectators but no one comes to watch.

any ideas?

Using "Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul"?

any ideas?

i dont think i have any ai overhauls (im not too fluent on these mod terms)

i have Immersive citizen-AI Overhaul in NMM but its not activated. (dont tell me im being stupid and this was one of the required mods :I )

any ideas?

i dont think i have any ai overhauls (im not too fluent on these mod terms)

i have Immersive citizen-AI Overhaul in NMM but its not activated. (dont tell me im being stupid and this was one of the required mods :I )

No, I have the same problem and have been suspecting that mod was the source, if you had it enabled then I would look harder at that mod but since you don't have that mod enabled its likely from some other mod interfering.

I haven't worried about it though since I only added this mod to my current play-through by accident (checked something in it for someone else and forgot to remove it again before I played on).

I have noticed that whoever it says is going to watch a sex scene but continues doing something else become locked in some fashion (you can't talk to them until the sex act ends).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was wondering if there was an additional step to uninstall the mod? Spectators are still gathering (mainly nearby animals) even though the mod in not active. I would post this up in tech support but I can't seem to get my game to create the papyrus logs.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, great mod. I wanted to build something similar, but I have zero understanding (or knowledge) of how to make mods for Skyrim. My idea was similar but it was to introduce a bit more immersive nature to NPC. So, what I really want is a mod which generates NPC chat based on there relationship with the NPC involved in the act.

For example, it funny when PC can make love to a NPC's wife and the husband NPC just stands there doing nothing (instead he can be possessive, or enjoy the act and say something).

Tricky bits in development:

• finding out relationship between NPC's.
  • segregating dialogue between between various relationship. wife and husband, brother and sister, mother and daughter, daughter and father. 
  • introduce a sort of dialect between the NPC's. Example: daughter and father. Father being possessive, says 'get off my daughter' and the daughter says 'leave him/her alone, she/he makes me feel warm inside'

The rest of the code is already available on this mod.

First off, great mod. I wanted to build something similar, but I have zero understanding (or knowledge) of how to make mods for Skyrim. My idea was similar but it was to introduce a bit more immersive nature to NPC. So, what I really want is a mod which generates NPC chat based on there relationship with the NPC involved in the act.

For example, it funny when PC can make love to a NPC's wife and the husband NPC just stands there doing nothing (instead he can be possessive, or enjoy the act and say something).

Tricky bits in development:

• finding out relationship between NPC's.
  • segregating dialogue between between various relationship. wife and husband, brother and sister, mother and daughter, daughter and father. 
  • introduce a sort of dialect between the NPC's. Example: daughter and father. Father being possessive, says 'get off my daughter' and the daughter says 'leave him/her alone, she/he makes me feel warm inside'
The rest of the code is already available on this mod.

The Actor object has functions you can call

; Checks to see if this actor has a family relationship with the other actor - or anyone (if no actor is passed)
bool Function HasFamilyRelationship(Actor akOther = None) native

; Checks to see if this actor has a parent relationship with the other actor
bool Function HasParentRelationship(Actor akOther) native
Using those functions you could detect a parent seeing their son or daughter having sex. Then you'd just need to add then to a new faction, set up a dialogue quest for that faction and modify the other dialogue quests to exclude members of the new faction and it should work.

Likewise you could add comments for a son or daughter seeing one of their parents having sex and even more specific comments for them seeing both parents having sex. Also the parents could really get upset seeing two of their children going at it together.

I do think you might have a problem getting one of the participants in a sex act to respond to comments, that code is not present in the mod.