1 hour ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Hey for some reason, once I install Devious Expansion, My character starts walking in a hobbled yolke position by default. I'm running bodyslide and Fnis after each installation. When this happens, I have to pull the entirety of DD out and start over. I did not use to have this problem.

Could there be any warnings in the FNIS log? Maybe copy/paste it here for us to check.

Hey, i have a problem with DDX. Some of the items are still invisible after i used BodySlide. (Almost everything from DDX)

I reinstalled all DD Mods but they are still invisible. I checked for Incompatible mods, but the only mods i have are the Requirements for DD.

btw: Items from Laura's Shop/Cursed Loot are all visible. (Don't know if this information is important or not)

Hi Kimy and team,

hope you are well. I wanted to make two suggestions and just see if you already considered them and to get some feedback. There are two type of devices/ mechanics that I thought are kind of missing could be expanded upon:

1.) hoods with covered eyes/ nose but uncovered mouth: In that scenario the PC/NPC could still talk and give blowjobs. I think these type of hoods are very sexy and would add quite a bit to the game

2.) ear plugs/ impaired hearing effect (deaf) effect: another lvl of sensory deprivation would be some kind of hearing impairment. To go with it their could be either some special or all hoods and some kind of ear devices
3.) asphyxiation: I do like the sound effects from the gas masks with rebreather and so forth. Was just curious if that concept could be expanded upon. Maybe even with some stamina or magic regen penalties when a specific devious devices restricts your air intake (like the restrictive corset does but a bit more severe). Also there would be room for some devices being specifically severe around this and maybe only apply these effects under certain conditions:
- when you hurt animals
- when you steal stuff
- when you fight the guards/ have a bounty on you

maybe they could also have a reverse positive or buff effect: like the magic gimp hood of shouting (but everything else you do triggers the debuffs)

Just some thoughts, be curious what you guys think. Also would be interested if you guys have a roadmap and are thinking already about a couple of new devices/ mechanics that you would like to introduce in the future.

Take Care!

@pnutz78 

1) Open mouth hood already exists. Edit: Not one that closes eyes with open mouth.

2) Preventing player from seeing spoken dialogs? There's only so much you can do with Skyrim engine.

3) I'd firstly suggest to check out SL Disparity mod, it allows you massive customization power to all devices. Things like reducing stamina/magicka values or regen is child's play to it.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:27 AM, Zaflis said:

@pnutz78 

1) Open mouth hood already exists.

2) Preventing player from seeing spoken dialogs? There's only so much you can do with Skyrim engine.

3) I'd firstly suggest to check out SL Disparity mod, it allows you massive customization power to all devices. Things like reducing stamina/magicka values or regen is child's play to it.

Thx much for the feedback! Erm the only open mouth hoods I am aware of DDE are open face- but did not see ones with covered face and exposed mouth.....I guess I look again.

7 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Thx much for the feedback! Erm the only open mouth hoods I am aware of DDE are open face- but did not see ones with covered face and exposed mouth.....I guess I look again.

You mean DDX (DD-Expansion), DDE commonly refers to DD-Equip. I didn't actually check earlier. I can find hoods in DDX and Cursed Loot that have open face or open eyes but none of them only open mouth. On top of that i had trouble finding just black versions, what were there were transparent.

Also a weird note about open face hoods having keyword about not opening mouth, they don't have the DeviousGag keyword though.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, piotsze said:

Devious Devices - Expansion 4.3a UUNP version only. (size total: ~708 MB)

(in case you are on mobile data, pre-paid or simply - slow internet connection, and also don't want to download other body type installer)

This is repacked version of Devious Devices Expansion 4.3a to have only UUNP files inside the archive. You need to download all numbered files to make it work - from this post only. Installation in MO by selecting always first file.

Tested install in: Mod Organizer Classic 1.4, Mod Organizer 2.2.1

Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.001 100 MB · 238 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.002 100 MB · 208 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.003 100 MB · 205 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.004 100 MB · 201 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.005 100 MB · 203 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.006 100 MB · 206 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.007 100 MB · 204 downloads Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.008 8.07 MB · 165 downloads

Permission requirement - all met:

Reveal hidden contents

Permission.jpg.5aa6202fc1383209bf5d85978a40146e.jpg

Fomod code changes:

md5 control sums & file:

Reveal hidden contents

23273c3c3cf60198cf19278b158367c9 *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.001
12d18a99cf4f258a7a289cc239eeb4bd *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.002
1631a680f5d32c3627b1d378896448c5 *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.003
abafa587cd9fe1b0718916c52dea2c92 *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.004
32c9be404915043a87384fdb104310a8 *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.005
cb023376c7233ec15504111f25ac1d1b *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.006
beb2197164ceca68b53e9f1c64adc7cb *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.007
015daa768b6f980a522d96b2141b508b *Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.008

Devious_Devices_-_Expansion_4.3a_UUNP.7z.md5 640 B · 22 downloads

None changes done to original assets.

F Mega ^^

Is it possible to get working UNP reshapes for DDx? The base devices work fine for me but the ones craftable at the forge such as the restrictive items still clip badly.

I am totally unfamiliar with bodyslide and was wondering if anyone else had already done this, so I could borrow their files.

1 hour ago, Snowmoon said:

Is it possible to get working UNP reshapes for DDx? The base devices work fine for me but the ones craftable at the forge such as the restrictive items still clip badly.

I am totally unfamiliar with bodyslide and was wondering if anyone else had already done this, so I could borrow their files.

If by that you mean you don't know how to build and fit items to match the body you want, I suggest you do familirazie yourself with it, since it will come in handy for a significant number of other mods as well. The bodyslide mod page on the nexus even has a few tutorial videos, or you can look up how to batch build items and select the bodytype just as easily.

15 hours ago, Taki17 said:

If by that you mean you don't know how to build and fit items to match the body you want, I suggest you do familirazie yourself with it, since it will come in handy for a significant number of other mods as well. The bodyslide mod page on the nexus even has a few tutorial videos, or you can look up how to batch build items and select the bodytype just as easily.

i have *tried* to familiarise myself with it for like, six years, and i just can't seem to figure it out. since i assume i'm not the only one who's had this problem, i was wondering if anyone else had links to already-built resources so that I don't have to bang my head against my laptop desk trying to figure out how to reshape things. seriously i cannot accurately convey how much bodyslide does my head in.

12 hours ago, Pav0n1337 said:

Is there either either a link to pre-created files, or a tutorial on how to do so?

There is a straightforward and no-nonsene quick guide for building items with bodyslide near the bottom of the file page of Laura's Bondage Shop. You can thank her for creating it.

You need to build the items that come with the DD prefix in the list.

UPDATE: I figured it out. I had to add BodySlide as a Tool in my Vortex. Then it found all the prefixes.

Thanks! I have seen this. My problem is that I can't get the DD prefix list to show up in the first place. Please don't tell me I have to create every outfit individually in the outfit studio... :(

On 10/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, Taki17 said:

There is a straightforward and no-nonsene quick guide for building items with bodyslide near the bottom of the file page of Laura's Bondage Shop. You can thank her for creating it.

You need to build the items that come with the DD prefix in the list.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:07 AM, rindex said:

Okay I found the issue with the transparent catsuit high heels (aka zipsuit). The bodyslide files only make meshes for the actual catsuit not the boots, and the mesh for the boots (devious/zipsuit/feet_1.nif and feet_0.nif) dont ever actually get installed. I found what I think is the origional mod the zipsuit was from (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?tab=description) and just put those two textures (feet_1.nif and feet_0.nif) in Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\zipsuit. Then I had to move Skyrim\Data\Textures\devious\wilaw to Skyrim\Data\Textures\wilaw. After that I equiped the transparent catsuit high heels and used the HDT High Heels MCM menu to add the cuztom height 2 (which was 11.8 i think) to them.

This, so much, thank you for confirming i am not insane.

After some consideration (and questionable state of heels plugins for SE) i decided to remove the transparent stuff with SSEedit. Hope it wont crash,

but it doesnt make sense to have polymer stuff in medieval fantasy :D

Hi,
I have a problem with the corset and harnesses. For some reason my upper body is invisible.

Spoiler

image.png.949a74bca799419f2528ec7446fa321a.png

image.png.b16c47c7d82d8e205edc9871fb587d24.png

I batch build everytime i install some new Mod.

I read in multiple threads that i have to check if the group ddx is checked in "choose groups" in bodyslide and it is.

Spoiler

image.png.2a5ae0c4015f00856dfdbb40829044cd.png

I use Vortex for mod managing. I reinstalled the mod multiple time and even tried installing it manually.

Inside "Devices underneath" i have everything disabled because it caused problems before.

I just don't know what i should try next and it gets really frustrating to not get it fixed.

12 minutes ago, lordapoth said:

Hi,
I have a problem with the corset and harnesses. For some reason my upper body is invisible.

Hmm. It definitely looks strange. Are you sure it is connected to corsets and harnesses? That is - even when nothing else is equipped, you still get invisible upper body? I don't think it is a Bodyslide issue - those result in items being invisible, not body parts. Unless... maybe you have restrictive collar on, and IT is invisible? Or some other item, that conflicts with corset and/or harness on slots, and gets disabled along with part of the body. Another option would be some mod (like Devious Training) reacting on corsets and harnesses and trying to resize upper body (and failing for some reason).

15 minutes ago, DeWired said:

Hmm. It definitely looks strange. Are you sure it is connected to corsets and harnesses? That is - even when nothing else is equipped, you still get invisible upper body? I don't think it is a Bodyslide issue - those result in items being invisible, not body parts. Unless... maybe you have restrictive collar on, and IT is invisible? Or some other item, that conflicts with corset and/or harness on slots, and gets disabled along with part of the body. Another option would be some mod (like Devious Training) reacting on corsets and harnesses and trying to resize upper body (and failing for some reason).

I only noticed problems with corset and harness.

No Corset/Harness = No problem

I unequiped everything and just equiped harness and corset.

Spoiler

image.png.c552a71e27c2190151954811688d44fd.pngimage.png.669e96ae8041c50333942bbaa96b0fd2.png

I tried to get my load order and here is what i found:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TsaesciRace.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Dynamic Clothing System.esm
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
Fox__GirlsClub_NPC.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
HepsyHair.esm
Katia Race.esp
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Skykids.esm
SK Children of the Sky.esm
SK Drow Child Race.esm
SK Monli Race.esm
SK TheEyesOfBeauty.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Private Needs.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCOS.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
[NIND] CBBE sexy total.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
Devious Chastity Piercing.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
SexLabGuild.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
Devious Looting.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
HN66LitheriaRace.esp
Horgasm.esp
HTD Tails Draenei Tail.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
LunariRace.esp
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
monli preset1.esp
monli preset2.esp
monli preset3.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RRTattoos.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits.esp
SexCrime.esp
SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
SexLabDBBeds.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
SexLabNiOHighHeels.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
SK Lolydia.esp
SK Playable Kids.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer DB.esp
SkyUI Rearranger.esp
SkyUI.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SOS - Electra's Secret Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - TTT Futanarium noballs Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOSRaceMenuRotation.esp
SupertightBody.esp
SWT1.2.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
VivisCockcage.esp
VivisThong.esp
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
XPMSE.esp
Dynamic Clothing System - Kinky Stuff.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
aleGetNaked.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
Rubber_Resources.esp
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Devious Armor DI, DE, DR.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
Devious Lore.esp
SexLabSexBounty.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
Speak Through Followers.esp
ZazResources.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
zzLSAR.esp
YoungmerRace.esp
SexlabDeviousKhajiitGags.esp
ZazimelDrow.esp
Dynamic Clothing System - Races Patch.esp
AllNudePlay.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
PervertedPerks.esp
HN66mage4vanilla.esp
FennecRace.esp
Monli.esp
KinkyPerk.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer.esp
SK Vanilla Child Replacer HF.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
HorsePenis.esp
FNIS_Zoo.esp
RosaFollower.esp
BladesBikini.esp
Tinkerbell.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
FaceHugger.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
FNISspells.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
SK Drow Taldyn.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Crude Anal Toys.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
CustomRaces.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
dcc-male-chastity.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
Devious Rubber Ponies Rebirth.esp
Devious Rubber Masks Rebirth.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
StojaMakeupPack.esp

29 minutes ago, lordapoth said:

Hi,

It may be a skeleton problem. I'd check whether XPMSE files got overwritten by something. It's unlikely that this is Bodyslide related.

18 minutes ago, dnoah said:

It may be a skeleton problem. I'd check whether XPMSE files got overwritten by something. It's unlikely that this is Bodyslide related.

If i believe vortex its not.

Spoiler

image.png.0170b1343286786441ef6d6690996911.png

Edit: I noticed that xpmse was an old version. Updated it and it did not change a thing.