Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

so is it normal that parasite armor or rogue bra have nipples texture in wrong place if i use cbbe?

Yes!

CBBE and Unp do not have the same "Vertex Map" the map that tells the game how to place the texture on the model.

This will be addressed all good things in their time.

How would I go about increasing the sound volume of the pumps ?  I have basic knowledge of CK but adjusting the decibel and trying different sound catagories didn't seem to do anything....is it as simple as that or am I missing something? :)

Creation Kit

Sound Tab,

Sound Descriptor.

All sounds I put in are under naming convention

ara_"name of thing that made since here"

Devious Device sounds

zad_"name that made since here"

thx for fast response :) oki I will go again and look...I found all sounds, well I think all..under sound descriptor and prefix ara...doubled the decibel but no change...maybe the original volume was cooked into save though, ive no idea...will keep messing :) or it maybe over ridden by SL or DI sound volumes....thx for response..at least I now know im in right ballpark :)

thx for fast response :) oki I will go again and look...I found all sounds, well I think all..under sound descriptor and prefix ara...doubled the decibel but no change...maybe the original volume was cooked into save though, ive no idea...will keep messing :) or it maybe over ridden by SL or DI sound volumes....thx for response..at least I now know im in right ballpark :)

In this case the sounds you might want are from Devious Devices Integration.

zad_'sound name here'

I advise you to make your own esp so your changes are not effected by updates.

Update

Aradia Parasite Harness

-Body Nif corrected

-Shaders now Work properly

-Racemenu Overlays now work properly

-------------------------------------------------------

Other stuff working on now be back later.

Does it mean it onw works with cbbe?

Sry to ask, my bigger issue is still how bodytypes works ... so i m often clueless about those stuff

No that does not mean it works with CBBE....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE<---Works with CBBE now!!!

03_SliderSet2.1_CBBE_AradiaParasiteArmor

uploading very soon

That means it functions with CBBE :lol:

Update

Aradia Parasite Harness

-Body Nif corrected

-Shaders now Work properly

-Racemenu Overlays now work properly

-------------------------------------------------------

Other stuff working on now be back later.

Does it mean it onw works with cbbe?

Sry to ask, my bigger issue is still how bodytypes works ... so i m often clueless about those stuff

Much more work went into this slider to ensure that it was not only functional but that it was of high quality.

This slider set functions for CBBE Advanced!

Almost an hour went into making this slider set to ensure maximum cupage of important ERHMM Zones!

You are not getting a lame O, armor that doesn't fit right.  However I cannot say if extreme sizes will function as well as the default CBBE Advanced

Note you will have to add your own BBP/TBBP/HDT bounce stuffs on your end, I have things to do

Please Enjoy my fellow/fellowess Gameplayers

Have Fun :cool:

post-79263-0-19388800-1409168912_thumb.png

post-79263-0-69234500-1409168926_thumb.png

I have an issue when a wear all the set of Rogue Armor: i can see the bra on my character when I wear all the pieces, it disapears when I equip the bottom armor. It's not just for this armor, I have the same problem with Devious Devices items. Maybe i did something wrong with the MCM menu. An idea ?

I have an issue when a wear all the set of Rogue Armor: i can see the bra on my character when I wear all the pieces, it disapears when I equip the bottom armor. It's not just for this armor, I have the same problem with Devious Devices items. Maybe i did something wrong with the MCM menu. An idea ?

Devious Devices Integration (Devices Underneath System)

The parenthesis means that the Devious Items are subject to being hidden by armor.

Solution-also in picture on my front page

Go to Devious Device Integration

MCM menu, find devices underneath (1) tab,

Change "Bra/Piercings" under chest tab to read "none"

post-79263-0-81723700-1409176503_thumb.png

Metamorphicitem

meta' morph ic'

Defined

Meta-

To gamers this means a rules system that is played.  "As in I play to the meta"

Meaning that the game system is played and an outcome that is desired or not is achieved by the gameplayer.

Morph

Means subject to change or transform

ic

pertains to

Item,

Durr it means an item, this could be a potion, an armor, or a weapon.  It is something that the player handles in the game system.

Metamorphicitem

An item that has a rules set in a gamesystem that is highly subjective to changes in the game world and very reactive (the item changes with player actions and random events) to what the gamer does in that world.  The gamer does not always have direct control over how their actions make the change but at times does have a say and can effect the outcomes to a degree.

Stuff that seems to have principle of metamorphicitem properties.

Sets as in Diablo, but these are not truly reactive to players actions in a current since that meta morphic item implies.

-As in not even close to fully realized in metamorphic proportions that are possible.

Skyrims silver weapon enchant

-too small in degree, only night time enchantment

Metamorphicitem

Encompasses a much larger scope, the item in question is highly reactive to not just player actions and choices but also to the game environment and random events that the player does not have or does not have to have direct control over.

Refers to a great many changes to an item not just tiers.  The quality and power of the item are reactive not just in the since of quests, upgrades, or world events in the game system.

The item can be effected in real time in a play session. 

The item can change due to items possessed by the player, to time of day, weather, quest, quest stage, and much more.

Primarily what we are looking at is an item that is responsive while you play the game and not something that takes absurd amounts of time to effect change in its properties.

Boring stuff I know...

I've been naughty...

post-321913-0-45176800-1409178677_thumb.jpg

I ran your 0 and 1 body nif's for the Aradia living armor through the clothing conversion tool and made a demonfet variant... I then did a texture swap with the Herma more set hear on LL (I'm not much on the red textures)... so now it's green, bouncy, and deviously skimpy :)

Metamorphicitem

meta' morph ic'

Defined

Meta-

To gamers this means a rules system that is played.  "As in I play to the meta"

Meaning that the game system is played and an outcome that is desired or not is achieved by the gameplayer.

Morph

Means subject to change or transform

ic

pertains to

Item,

Durr it means an item, this could be a potion, an armor, or a weapon.  It is something that the player handles in the game system.

Metamorphicitem

An item that has a rules set in a gamesystem that is highly subjective to changes in the game world and very reactive (the item changes with player actions and random events) to what the gamer does in that world.  The gamer does not always have direct control over how their actions make the change but at times does have a say and can effect the outcomes to a degree.

Stuff that seems to have principle of metamorphicitem properties.

Sets as in Diablo, but these are not truly reactive to players actions in a current since that meta morphic item implies.

-As in not even close to fully realized in metamorphic proportions that are possible.

Skyrims silver weapon enchant

-too small in degree, only night time enchantment

Metamorphicitem

Encompasses a much larger scope, the item in question is highly reactive to not just player actions and choices but also to the game environment and random events that the player does not have or does not have to have direct control over.

Refers to a great many changes to an item not just tiers.  The quality and power of the item are reactive not just in the since of quests, upgrades, or world events in the game system.

The item can be effected in real time in a play session. 

The item can change due to items possessed by the player, to time of day, weather, quest, quest stage, and much more.

Primarily what we are looking at is an item that is responsive while you play the game and not something that takes absurd amounts of time to effect change in its properties.

Boring stuff I know...

not boring you mant to make an tem that changes throughout the game on its own? can such a thing be done in skyrim?

GP... I nearly killed my player character when I mixed that living armor and the Little Devil plugs from Captured Dreams...

What stone do I need to be under thief or something else? It completely killed my heath regen, and all kinds of other stuff...

Kinda fun though...

Not only can such an item be done in Skyrim, I have basically introduced an entire expansion on the concept.  I have been getting some mails from players to do it for other mods but then there's the permissions.  I sent out a letter or two asking for permission for Dragon Marauder Armor on Nexus under my similar gamer tag.

I haven't had a response....Would love to make it.

I think that in part its why this mod has had such a great response.  I know in large part its the art assets and the popular DD Series but then I threw in a well thought idea and blam its taken off faster than I ever thought possible.  Hopefully other armor mod's will use and expand on the concept, cant wait to see others take on this.

The mods here are a proof of concept right now.

Some people that pretty much enabled me to act on the idea

Veladarious

Aradia

Kimy

As I was playing with Captured Dreams Shop I noticed that the "Little Helper Plugs" would stop functioning when I picked up a Chastity Key from the mod Cursed Loot.  Later I saw a Aradia Devious Outfit but it wasn't integrated, I contacted Veladarious for some advice about how to make it function as a Device.  I got into making the ESP and got carried away with the idea's of an artifact that was just as reactive and just a tad more in the DD world.  Got permissions and blessing from Aradia and have continued developing around the idea of sets that change and alter how we play Skyrim when they are used and also change as the player plays the game.  When I finished the Vampiric Harness I knew I had caught onto something not quite done yet in computer gaming from my scope at least and put that idea into a concept here.

-------------------------

I typed Metamorphicitem and some similar tags into google hits revealed some similar ideas but they all came astounding short of the way I have catalogued its meaning.  As in no developer has really truly hit on the concept quite the way I have implemented on it.

It's been really awesome to work on this and develop the concept as I see it.  Who knows maybe in a boardroom somewhere the guy giving the presentation will have to say a "gameplayer" is responsible for developing this idea haha :D

So its not just about me, its about gamer's and what we want to see.  The Creation Kit platform for Skyrim actually makes the implementation of the idea entirely possible and currently its entirely doable.  There are way more things that can be conditions in this system, I've only acted on so much so far.

GP... I nearly killed my player character when I mixed that living armor and the Little Devil plugs from Captured Dreams...

What stone do I need to be under thief or something else? It completely killed my heath regen, and all kinds of other stuff...

Kinda fun though...

SPOILER ALERT,

I don't remember how to make spoiler :(, it's scarry what I don't know but its awesome how fast I learn too.

Clue 1 what standing stone gives protection, there are at least 2, I didn't use them both.

Clue 2, What standing stone gives power over death.

As stated earlier, Vampires are almost not effected by this item.  They are however subject to the harnesses Sun Debuff. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future

-I have to have a good look at the esp, and see if everything is there for the item to get introduced via "Cursed Loot" by mod author Kimy

-Still need a slider for Snake Rogue Armor

-->Will take some time perhaps hours

-CBBE version of Snake Rogue Armor read line above

-Corset costumes by Aradia are still a ways off to consider as we all wait for DDI's new exciting content releases.

-There's a few items I might work on.

-If some kindly gameplayer with 3DS max would port Araidia's latest harness so it had the proper nitrishapedata that'd be amazing!