Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

Are you able to find the items in these mods in-game? crafting, shops etc, or do I need to use commands?

You can craft Aradia Devious Outfit and Snake Rogue.

If you want to see Aradia Parasite Harness without using consul codes you need to use the mod, "Deviously Cursed Loot" by Kimy.  Aradia devious Outfit will also trap you, but its actually a pretty nice set of adventuring gear.  Kimy has asked me to add Snake Rogue to the list of items her trap mod can pull from, I just haven't had a lot of extra freetime to put into the mod just yet.

Do you need certain perks to craft different items? or are they found just at a regular forge?

I think I found a bug:
I have installed CBBE, so I've installed those files of Aradia:

• 00_MAIN_FULL_CBBEmeshesPlusTEXTURES_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z
  • 00_MERGE_ESP_FIX_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-7-2014.7z
  • 01_MAIN_AradiaDeviousOutfit.7z
  • 02_MAIN_AradiaSnakeRogueOutfit.7z
  • 02_MESHES_CBBE_SnakeRogue.7z
  • 03_Main_Aradia_Parasite_Harness.7z
  • 03_Option_CBBE_Meshes.7z
  • 03_SliderSet2.1_CBBE_AradiaParasiteArmor.7z

I also have anything of the requirements section and Deviously Cursed Loot, all the latest version.

The thing is, DD Cursed Loot once found an Aradia Blindfold in a chest, equipped perfectly fine (at least it semmed like that, all messages appeared and it was equipped), but it didn't got into blindfold mode. I have checked DD Blindfold /w Leches effect, but it didn't start :( I just stood there could switch between 1st and 3rd person view. A change of blindfold effect in MCM (with blindfold still equipped) didn't help.

I'm confused as well, if i use CBBE do i only need those 2 files saphiral installed or the full row Mister-X installed?

The items in the screenshots look really good, i'm currently wondering how i should aquire them in a good way though. Getting them as loot via cursed loot seems gamey, so maybe i build them, but are there plans to add them as expensive buyable items in the captured dreams shop? Imho this would be the nicest way to get them.

Are you able to find the items in these mods in-game? crafting, shops etc, or do I need to use commands?

You can craft Aradia Devious Outfit and Snake Rogue.

If you want to see Aradia Parasite Harness without using consul codes you need to use the mod, "Deviously Cursed Loot" by Kimy.  Aradia devious Outfit will also trap you, but its actually a pretty nice set of adventuring gear.  Kimy has asked me to add Snake Rogue to the list of items her trap mod can pull from, I just haven't had a lot of extra freetime to put into the mod just yet.

Do you need certain perks to craft different items? or are they found just at a regular forge?

To craft Aradia 01 Outfit,

example, Chastity Belt and Chastity Bra.  The gag, blindfold, arm and leg cuffs that stuff you need to have "Belt Crafting Perk" gained from Forbidden Tomb Quest via Devious Devices Integration Quest Line.

To craft Rogue Outfit, only the last tier requires "Belt Crafting Perk."

You cannot craft Aradia Parasite Harness, its a trap piece.

Items that will appear with "Deviously Cursed Loot" by Kimy installed next to this expansion.

Aradia Devious Outfit Tier 1

Aradia Parasite Harness

I think I found a bug:

I have installed CBBE, so I've installed those files of Aradia:

• 00_MAIN_FULL_CBBEmeshesPlusTEXTURES_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z
  • 00_MERGE_ESP_FIX_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-7-2014.7z
  • 01_MAIN_AradiaDeviousOutfit.7z
  • 02_MAIN_AradiaSnakeRogueOutfit.7z
  • 02_MESHES_CBBE_SnakeRogue.7z
  • 03_Main_Aradia_Parasite_Harness.7z
  • 03_Option_CBBE_Meshes.7z
  • 03_SliderSet2.1_CBBE_AradiaParasiteArmor.7z

I also have anything of the requirements section and Deviously Cursed Loot, all the latest version.

The thing is, DD Cursed Loot once found an Aradia Blindfold in a chest, equipped perfectly fine (at least it semmed like that, all messages appeared and it was equipped), but it didn't got into blindfold mode. I have checked DD Blindfold /w Leches effect, but it didn't start :( I just stood there could switch between 1st and 3rd person view. A change of blindfold effect in MCM (with blindfold still equipped) didn't help.

Thanks for the report, I will make some time to check out the "blindfold."

Something I think needs to be pointed out. 

You only need,

00_MAIN_FULL_CBBE yada yada

00_MERGE_FIX

If you require a specific for Outfit 01 there is a slider but its use is on the end user.

liking most of the changes, so far (especially BB support). one thing that got me though: have you added a condition to the living key yet, in the merged plugin? on the last version I downloaded, something like 8 hours ago, the living key recipe didn't have the condition of "must have recipe item" to make. considering it uses the recipe to make the item, it should kinda require it.

other things...are the soulgem vibes supposed to be hanging from my character's sides? I'm using CBBE curvy with xp32's extended skeleton (one with hdt physics support)

and...completely minor grammar mistake: In the sound plug, replace your with you're. "If your not making enough noise" -> "If you're not making enough noise" (your is possessive, you're is "you are")

also, I finally understand the conditions system...I wish they had parentheses of some kind for it, really!

I will have to make time to see if the Living Key Recipe is working as intended and yes your supposed to buy the recipe from an Alchemy Shop, I might have to tweak drop chance and double check the Recipe again.

Vibrators are supposed to hang off the sides of the outfit, I know it seems odd but the original outfit hasn't actually had as much widespread uh usage in a mod for Western Hemisphere yet outside of this mod to the best of my knowledge.  Plugs are supposed to hang off chaps too.

Thanks for Grammer Catch, yes in the next version I need to spend time hammering out those text fields.

There are a few odds and ends to be polished, thanks for input.

Future Work on this file to be done, time unspecified

Fixes

Blindfold Effect

Grammar of Text Fields

Double Check Living Key Recipe

Improve Drop Rate of Living Key Recipe at Alchemist

Put the Fixed ESP into 00_Merge_Full version file downloads

Review and Reorganize the Downloads Section

-Its confusing people now that there is a Full File that includes well everything all in one.

Perhaps Change the Front Page to reflect the All in One File?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the slow down in the revisions and fixes, I have exams on Monday.

-They will happen :D

hey, im not sure if im getting some new feature from this mod or another. So sorry if you don't know what im talking about. I recived the aradia devices bra..tiuer 2 I think from a cused chest via cursed loot mod. However once I had found the usual key for unlocking the device and tried to remove the device I got a different Ui window than usual. instead of usual unlock with key-force removel etc I got a window asking me which school of magic I wanna use to try and remove the device...which I cant do cus im a crappy mage lol. So is this something new from this mod or have I got to search elsewhere because I couyldnt find anything about this system on cursed either... :( and am now stuck in a bra I don't know how to remove hehe...I may never see my tits again :*(

edit: well I managed to get out of it, by using console, followed by re-log then use key...still have no idea which mod the choose spell school to remove addition came from though..checked all devious esp. for clues but didn't find anything...

Urgently need some help!

I love the parasitiv idea, but whenever I activate it, I keep getting a crash to desktop at game start.

I use UNPB Skeleton, and have all the requirements installed.

I also installed the:

01_MAIN_AradiaDeviousOutfit

01_OPTION_UNPB_HDT_WillChangeYourBody_AradiaDDIntegrated

Those two (seem to) work fine.

However, whenever I try to also activate parasitiv and / or rogue armor (main files) I get the ctd on startup

plz help m,e out with this =(

hey, im not sure if im getting some new feature from this mod or another. So sorry if you don't know what im talking about. I recived the aradia devices bra..tiuer 2 I think from a cused chest via cursed loot mod. However once I had found the usual key for unlocking the device and tried to remove the device I got a different Ui window than usual. instead of usual unlock with key-force removel etc I got a window asking me which school of magic I wanna use to try and remove the device...which I cant do cus im a crappy mage lol. So is this something new from this mod or have I got to search elsewhere because I couyldnt find anything about this system on cursed either... :( and am now stuck in a bra I don't know how to remove hehe...I may never see my tits again :*(

edit: well I managed to get out of it, by using console, followed by re-log then use key...still have no idea which mod the choose spell school to remove addition came from though..checked all devious esp. for clues but didn't find anything...

Im having the same problem too.  im using the sevenbase main full version.

Jup, it shows the wrong menu, try alteration, for reasons unkown to me that unlocks the bra, even without succeeding.

Jup, it shows the wrong menu, try alteration, for reasons unkown to me that unlocks the bra, even without succeeding.

I downloaded the latest merge fix and it changed nothing.  what i did was set the unlock modifier to 1 in DD, then chose conjuration, and that brings up the options, pick lock, cast spell, and such, but it never gives options to use key.

I downloaded the latest merge fix and it changed nothing.  what i did was set the unlock modifier to 1 in DD, then chose conjuration, and that brings up the options, pick lock, cast spell, and such, but it never gives options to use key.

if you desperate to get it off before its fixed, what I did was removeitem via console....this didn't remove it exactly because of the dd block on doing that kinda thing..but it did give me the right menu, I tried to unlock with key, but it told me I didn't have correct key (even though I did) so I quick saved, rebooted game, reload save..used key and hey presto...it came off.

Aradia Bra not giving correct escape options

It should be fully functioning in the 00_MERGE_FIX

I tested it on Skull Telly's insistence and then when I opened it up in the CK, I saw a property in Zad_Script was mislabeled once correcting that it fixed the problem.

Question:  Why would the fix not work after I installed it over the bad esp that you have left for now in the FULL Files?

Answer: Well it has something to do with the way Skyrim will remember the old information on an object when your wearing it.  To fix that you do have to remove the Bra and then reapply it to see it working correctly.

Question: Are you going to at least update the Full Files so that these problems stop?

Answer: Probably will make time tonight or tomorrow.  I have been pretty busy with staying on top of Science Classes to change fields, I have a class that by itself is about 32 hours of work a week, >< I wish I was Asian...Just silly American I guess haha, but I'm getting an A so far.

Question:  Will you make a fix on Blindfold?

Answer: I have a feeling that its also a missing property in Zad_Script, I believe that it will be an easy fix.

Question: When will you make another Grammar pass?

Answer: Actually all these fixes should be sometime this weekend, tonight or tomorrow, sorry about the waiting.

Question:  Why would the fix not work after I installed it over the bad esp that you have left for now in the FULL Files?

Answer: Well it has something to do with the way Skyrim will remember the old information on an object when your wearing it.  To fix that you do have to remove the Bra and then reapply it to see it working correctly.

Ah ok, so should work correctly the next time it gets stuck on me.  Thanks :)

Great work and everything, but dude...

Question: Are you going to at least update the Full Files so that these problems stop?

Answer: Probably will make time tonight or tomorrow.  I have been pretty busy with staying on top of Science Classes to change fields, I have a class that by itself is about 32 hours of work a week, >< I wish I was Asian...Just silly American I guess haha, but I'm getting an A so far.

I just dont understand you.  It would take less time copying and pasting a few files, and adding dates or version numbers (*hint hint*) to them, than it would to type up this FAQ.  But well done taking the time providing info :P

nice idea. but..

-crashes the game half the time.

-equipping the armor hides the bra in 75% of the cases

-gloves add human hands to beast races... and i bet blindfold/gag are made for humans only too.

-download system is ... slightly confusing.

so thanks but i wait a few version.

I'm sorry for asking this but i'm really confused, does both the Aradia Devious and the Snake Rouge outfits both have tiers? I've completed the DD quest and now foced the crafting perk onto my character and I can only get snake rouge with v1,v2 etc

Both have tiers, to craft the Aradia Devious you need to wear the Aradia Chastity Belt, which you should be able to craft.

I'm sorry for asking this but i'm really confused, does both the Aradia Devious and the Snake Rouge outfits both have tiers? I've completed the DD quest and now foced the crafting perk onto my character and I can only get snake rouge with v1,v2 etc

Both have tiers, to craft the Aradia Devious you need to wear the Aradia Chastity Belt, which you should be able to craft.

Yep I can craft the set but it doesnt have version numbers, does it evolve withought replacing the armour?

Yep I can craft the set but it doesnt have version numbers, does it evolve withought replacing the armour?

Ah, the naming is different for that set, it does come in tiers, but they aren't reflected in the name, check the materials needed to see how they scale up.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you get the parasite armor without using the console?

On the danger of this being a shameless plug (...ok, no pun intended, really), but Cursed Loot is probably still the only mod implementing a chance to equip this on you without the console.