Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

How do I get these things? I can build the followings:

The whole Aradia Rogue set

Aradia's Last Defence

Aradia Pauldron Arm Cuffs

Aradia Cuisse Leg Cuffs

Aradia Braced Arm Cuffs

Aradia Armored Chestity Bra.

Its clearly a lot lacking and I got no idea where to get any of the other things. Anyone know where I can get the other stuff?

Aradia's Last Defence

Aradia Cuisse Leg Cuffs

Aradia Braced Arm Cuffs

Its clearly a lot lacking and I got no idea where to get any of the other things. Anyone know where I can get the other stuff?

you should be able to craft the rogue armor its in leather not misc and all aradias stuff need DD crafitng from the tome quest also as far as i know the living harness and plug atm are only available through console just type help aradia also you need ot craft aradias last defence first wear that then you can craft the base tings this is still a WIP the guys doing some amazing things so keep checking back

Aradia's Last Defence

Aradia Cuisse Leg Cuffs

Aradia Braced Arm Cuffs

you should be able to craft the rogue armor its in leather not misc and all aradias stuff need DD crafitng from the tome quest also as far as i know the living harness and plug tm are only available throiugh console just ty

Well I got DD crafting but it still isn't there, those stuff I do have shows that something is loading but I don't know if all of it have. Got no idea why the stuff like what Aradia Armored Bra builds on doesn't show up.

Wear the Last Defense then check the forge again.

Now they show up, thanks a lot. Why the hell isn't this in the the description? Or maybe it is but you just can't find it in that wall of text. If you ask me it need a TLDR or a quick summary that stands out in some way (maybe in a different color).

How to make XXX item

Aradia Devious Device Set

-Just like Devious Item Sets this set also cannot be made without Belt Crafting perk from Forbidden Tome Quest

-Misc section

-You will also need to be a test subject for Vaginal Soul Gems with a certain Enchanter at the College of Winterhold

Snake Rogue Set

-Is meant to be gotten early like level 5-10 is when you should complete tier 1

-Leather Section

-Tier 3 needs Zad Belt Crafting But when your able to do that you should be the right level range for it.

-You only need 4 vaginal soulgems to complete tier 3

Aradia Parasite or "Vampire Harness" (same thing)

-Cannot be made will explain later

-->Will be made to be obtained by accident from "Cursed Loot" by Kimy

--->Will probably involve a lot of questions on my part until the poor lass idk blocks my isp and I have epiphany and make it work somehow? Not sure yet haven't put a lot of thought in cause I have RL I have to do.

Will CBBE be Available also for Rogue Armor

Yes,

It should take a lot of time, it has at least 6 sliders that have to be made and tested in game before I would release it too you

Why?

Cause it just takes time, and I hate armor that isn't snug around certain parts read I don't use armor that doesn't fit the model, why would I subject you to that too.  Read almost all Tera ports are bad in my opinion and don't do those models justice....Not going to do that to this audience.

If someone else releases a slider set well that's cool and you can upload that in your post, but before its in the main files it must pass a certain level of Gameplayer expectation or be sooo impossible to do that it was the only way.

Yes, I believe its possible to have a snug fit for it, its just it might take a lot of time.

Why Wall of Text

In most cases there is just way more to the items than a normal item, and even more so cause they are in fact enchanced Metamorphic Devices.

A lot of downloaders asked specifically for as much detail as possible about the mod(s) here.

Most User's don't need to know the stuff but there are people that demand to know well everything.

What Are You Doing Gameplayer?

I just had dinner and all day was studying science and although I'm ahead I get to have homework assigned tomorrow, yay my Friday :(

I actually completed a project that isn't due for 2 weeks, just cause...Plus I was thinking it'd be nice not to have to be rushed in a certain la.............

Oh! you wanted to know what's COMING NEXT!?

Cursed Loot by Kimy!  Yup, items could start appearing in loot boxes. all I have to do is answer the, how the fuck warp drive of entry level scripting puzzle and its getting activated.  Most items well, they were meant to be introduced through Cursed Loot or finishing Forgotten Tome.

I sure hope I figure that out soon, I'd like to see the vampire harness jump outta the next loot box!  I just cant fore cast that very well, I will attempt to complete homework, Professor has a tendency to assign entire units plus worksheets, and most of it he hasn't covered its not something to put off though.

I will likely tinker around with that scripting tomorrow night, was hoping to get it done before the weekend but ugh its not going to happen.

I will have a look at how to get these mods ready to be responsive to the "Cursed Loot" Mod

Just a quick note about a possible bug.

Long after I tried on the parasite armor and plugs and removed them, I noticed my health was not regenerating.

This was great for skilling up restoration, but not so good at surviving.

From the console, "player.getav healingrate" showed -453.10. No amount of fortify healing rate would fix it.

It required "player.forceav healingrate 100" to fix it.

Might not be a parasite armor bug - but I have done nothing with vampires or werewolves, and I thought it worth mentioning.

I have to add - the Aradia meshes are fantastic! No other DD anomalies seen either.

I'll have a look at it when I can thanks for the report. 

Some idea's on testing the vamp debuff,

Go inside, see if problem persists.  Try with keeping the item on.  Take item off go out and come in.

Time of day, moving into and out of interior cell.

Also have an idea on how to alter it entirely should it prove to be an issue.

Working on meshes right now.

Fixes that should be coming soon

Snake Rogue outfit gets a simple fix, its BaseBody in chaps mesh is moved to proper ninode number position. 

-This fixes the following issues

->Overlays

->Shaders

->visual effects on the skin

Stuff Coming Soon

Snake Rogue CBBE version

-its a tight fitting outfit

-Means that a lot of work in outfit studio has to be done to make it work right

Stuff Coming Later

Snake Rogue Slider

->Postponed

Work on learning and implementing some form list entries and coding to allow "Cursed Loot" to make items appear via its ESP.

Stuff I need checked by playtesters

I need to know if the regen effect is restored when you remove the outfit,

Is it effected by night/day removal

Interior Cell transition to exterior and back

Not worried if it proves to be problem have a workaround in mind that will effectively provide a similar effect, however there is only one of me :D

Question: Gameplayer why not CBBE of Snake Rogue Armor yet?

Answer:

Well, I have put in about 2 to 3 hours on the Chaps, then after performing a Squat test, I realized the copy weight action totally destroyed the work I had done.  For more info on why this would be a problem you'd have to research some of Blabba's Tuts on the subject.

The outfit in question is a skin tight pair of chaps, that were fitted to the unp body, the outfit and unpbody line up perfectly and thus the vertices overlap rather well.  Please note this is totally different from bone weight copy mentioned above.

Now I can attempt to get it very close, and well I did earlier but a failed bone weight copy just turned it into trash.  Hours of work for nothing.

The outfit needs a lot of mesh adjusting by hand and then I have to get into the game and examine animations closely to see if it'll pop through anyway.

Getting it close fitting for the CBBE body without a bone weight copy will take a bit of trickery.  Or someone could IDK open it in 3DS Max and using a Blabba tut, make a proper bone weight copy with the right skeleton, too much to go into here.

Anyways this next round I will not make that mistake again hopefully.  Here's pics before any clipping issues resolved in game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not believe that the issue with the Chaps can be resolved through Bodyslide/Oufit Studio.

I have redirected the Skeleton that Outfit uses to quite a few other skeletons in an attempt to fix a bone weight copy issue with the outfit.  The bone weight is needed to make the outfit have a good fit in game while the character is moving and in many cases just posing.

To actually get to the heart of the matter I would need to load up the outfit in Blender or 3DS Max.  Then do a copy weight function in that program from a known skeleton that is of good quality.  According to a Tut by Blabba this would mean using a Vanilla Skeleton or perhaps one that is known to produce good results.  In his article I found in Lover's Lab he indicated that some of the very most popular skeletons that most modders use are in fact not ideal for the production of outfits.

So whats this mean.  It means to have a version other UNP or even a slider for that matter one would need to port it back into 3DS MAX.

I do not have those sorts of programs at my disposal at this time, my experience with Blender is rusty (at least 2 years since I used it), and its getting to have been a lot of time spent into making CBBE outfit version for me.  Blender being free is the obvious choice but its an actual chore to install it and get the programs to actually port nif files back and forth will involve reviewing an actual process that isn't entirely obvious or for that matter well documented, though 2 years ago I can say I made an outfit for game....That's a long time ago.

post-79263-0-15949600-1409349047_thumb.png

post-79263-0-54330100-1409349059_thumb.png

CBBE not working out see above post for more details.

TLTR version

It needs to have Bone Weight Copy in 3DS MAX or Blender with a Default Skeleton.

Check Blabba's post on "Fixing skeleton deformations (torpedo breast, etc)" in Lover's Lab Tut Section, for details on how skeleton effects mesh deformations.

The Good News, is that for someone with experience doing that it should be very easy to see if that will fix the problem.

The Bad News, I don't have the programs installed or enough experience to make that happen quickly just to test if that will resolve the problem.

->The Tutorial seems to imply that the original copy weight gets "baked into the mesh" which would mean that just removing weights in say Nifskope or Outfit Studio wouldn't resolve the problem, though there have got to be people who know quite a bit more than I about it and I'd say Aradia would know a lot more, though he/she is busy hard to get a hold of.

I believe that the problem can be resolved, I have spent some time looking for an answer and I think I found it in Blabba's tut here on LL.

Pic of problem provided below

------------------------------------------------------------------

It would seem that the mesh will only work with the UNP body.  I haven't enough information at hand beyond referring to some available tuts here on LL.  But by all appearances this mesh wont slide well.  I'm not sure if porting it back and exporting with a bone weight copy of a skeleton would work that being said the problem is similar to Blabba's description and the tut is used as a reference for why mesh deformations are caused in outfit studio with some meshes.

I'll have to shelf the CBBE variant for now, its soaking up a lot of time with no results.  If someone else can take a crack at it be my guest.

I'm going to move on to the next project, as there are people on that know how to make ESP ready to respond to Deviously Cursed Loot.

I'm sorry if people find that disappointing and hope no one takes offense. 

post-79263-0-73033500-1409363573_thumb.png

There is a way to Fake out the Snake Rogue Armor, so that CBBE user wouldn't have weird texture issue.

Create a separate female texture folder that contains UNP based textures.

Open the Snake Rogue Outfit in nifskope

Find the BStexture

Redirect the Body texture's to the unp texture folder

This would mean that your body for all intents and purposes is UNP while you wear the Chaps and no texture weirdness.

Packaging it this way would mean finding unp textures and crediting said author of those textures.

->Would need some sort of permission to package said unp body texture into a file here so that modders wouldn't have extra steps

->Likely why this sort of fix isn't used

IDK this workaround will work not saying people would like it.

Update

Aradia Snake Rogue Armor

-DragonBorn Requirement REMOVED

-Vibrate on magic use has been removed from plugs

Work Details

-200 plus form entries required fixes once Dragonborn was removed.

-I have tested in game and it works fine

I felt it was in the best interest of the mod before moving forward with Cursed Loot hook up.

-Only the Aradia Devious Outfit remains to remove Dragon Born DLC dependency which was well a mistake.

-Project should take about 2 hours to complete to remove the requirement.

Guest jenny2011

What is the ID for the Parasite Armor? I've been trying to get it from Cursed Loot for forever, but alas, it chooses armor randomly.

Could you please add another way to obtain the armor? And in the meantime, could you please tell us the item ID so we can add it with the console?

Thanks!

Update--At this time no mod here requires "DragonBorn dlc"

Aradia Devious Outfit

01_ESP_FIX_NoDragonBorn_NoDDexpansion.7z

Removes the requirement for

Dragon Born dlc

Devious Devices Expansion

Work Description

removing the dependency broke over 300 plus form entries which had to be fixed individually. (The number of fixed entries may be vastly under guessed)

-There are about 60 entries minimum for a single Device

-Comparison is there are less than half of that for a normal armor, I consider 90% of player introduced armor mods "normal"

-->The work in a Devious Device is vastly more involved than any other armor you can download at this time.

-All of my enchantments had to be fixed, there are roughly up to three conditions that control the effects however to have it display as few as possible, many variations were put into place and considered all possible combinations and I forced limits to reduce the need for more.

If you look you'll realize that's 2 major updates in a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no "Cursed Loot" integration at this time.

-As a matter of fact I have been working for about 5 hours today removing DragonBorn dlc requirement from the files

-This is in preparation leading up to working on CL integration.

-File fixes are playtested

To get items consul codes simply type this

Help Aradia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that's not like awesome sauce but I put in a lot of time on this series of mods every day.

In all honesty I've found that making a mod like this is well quite an undertaking.  I know many of the reader's are probably just like I was, sitting in a nice comfy er or in my case not so comfy reclining chair and plopped in front of computer with game going while surfing sites for content.  Well I haven't played the game much at all since the first file I put up on the 14th of August.  I actually have not moved my character very much at all, only just testing various enchantments like day night cycle stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Plan and moving forward

This mod page and its contents have grown into a mod series that well stands on its own.  This means that the mods contents herein are unlikely to be absorbed into "Devious Devices Expansion".   A current effort has been made to break these mods of un-needed dependancies such as removing Dragon Born DLC accomplished earlier this evening and may include as going as far as the removal of Devious Devices Expansion mod dependency. 

The page and its contents have already gone past that point of inclusion the inner workings of the devices herein are a whole other kind of Device Series that play a part in the family in its own unique role.  Although on the surface it may appear to most user's that there are only 3 outfits well that's not entirely true, there are in fact almost a dozen when you look at it from the point of tiers.  Information wise when merged into a pack this mod is already at its point where when you load this up you'll have an entire whole other Expansion on your Devious Game.

Given that at this time I'm unable to create a suitable CBBE version of Snake Rogue Armor I have to keep that in mind as I move forward with the programing side of things.  A decision on how to implement Cursed Loot hookups has to be made.  At this time on my side of things I have a hookup quest that is well not even close to ready and I will probably need some pointers to get it there.  Knowing that I may actually have to have 2 such hook quests so that users can make a choice as to which items herein could show up in "Cursed Loot mod" that's a fairly tall order given how new I am to such a use of quest making.  Luckily I have a authors to defer those questions too and so all I can say now is its coming. 

To top it off Im now a member of the Devious Mod Author Family.  So I am more aware of whats coming up, this is pretty handy as there are quite a few more outfits that can be implemented into the Devious Device family coming to this page.  So whats that mean, well at some point I'm supposed to download the development build of DDi and that's not exactly as easy a task as downloading other mods like we modders so often do.  Nope the real development comes from a special build that has at least 20 more steps in its installation process.  From there new types of Devices are tested before public releases and well that comes with a few advantages for those of us releasing new Devious Devices into the public eye.  There are a few posters out there who have expressed quite a lot of excitement over teaser images over at the DDi and DDassets pages.  This series will also get to have new forms of devices and likely at the same time of release of the other two if all goes as planned.

Have fun out there my fellow Gamplayers!

Major Update

00_ESP_MERGE_AradiaDeviousExpansion.7z

Description

-Contains all data entries for outfits 01, 02, and 03

-Contains a Quest and Script that will allow "Cursed Loot" by Kimy to pick outfits for surprises

It Should Be Noted that it still requires that "Cursed Loot" has coding in place to recognize the Quest and Script PSC

-Should occur when Kimy examines the new ESP quest and gives thumbs up(Checkmarked), then makes the lasso for her mod! (Yippie its coming)

-->Shortly after I was told "its coming" :) I'm already signed up myself for update message !!!

-Be aware you are not required to have "Deviously Cursed Loot" I think you should though!  (Cursed Loot 1.5 which isn't available as of today 9/2/2014)

Also Note,

DO NOT MERGE THE ESP, with Tes5Edit merge script, you will wreck it

-important to know should I add more content as well.

-have no idea about the method in which I will deploy new content at this time,

-->individual standalone ESP will likely be prior to inclusion in expansion pack

DOES NOT CONTAIN MESH OR TEXTURE FILES

-You are required to download those separately to use the merge file to its fullest

-At the least you should aquire 01 and 03 textures and meshes.

ESP requires

Wyre Bash Patch should you have any mod that alters Apothecary Vender Leveled List.

Outfits Allowed to work with Cursed Loot are

-Aradia Devious Outfit Tier 1

->includes gags and blindfolds YAY!!

-Aradia Parasite Armor

This is major milestone here :cool:

Other notes

Aradia Parasite Armor

Has its own Key.

The Recipe for the Key can at random appear at Apothecary Shops.

Its expensive and it is consumed when the key is made.

It should be something that you can also find via Cursed Loot.

file still has DD expansion by Coopervale requirement (only Merge ESP and Snake Rogue require DDx)

No DragonBorn DLC you will not need it, there are no files here that require it at this time.

-------------------------------------------------

interesting stuff

Since DB dlc removed the number of new downloaders up by 900.

Almost everyone that has Devious Expansion also has Aradia Devious File, 95% or so.  Nearly 10,000 Gameplayers strong. (We went over during editing of this post, from 9,500 to just over 10,000).

I might not remove Devious Expansion Requirement, this is due to some extra Devious Effects that might be showing up there in future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE

Before switching over to the MERGE ESP do the following

REMOVE ALL WORN ITEMS FROM YOUR CHARACTER OR FOLLOWER, place items in a container.

Save and close game.

Remove the old ESP(s) (this will remove your old items, it may be possible that some might stay if using another method, I just outline it here this way to cover my ass).

Load Game, Save game, and close game.

Put in new ESP

Load your game and play.

The items should disappear once the other ESP's are gone,

You should not use the MERGE ESP and regular ESP's at same time in game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is my hope Aradia and her fans are super pleased with the work done on these ESP programs, I have made an effort to make the programs keep to a design vision of being special items that go just a tad beyond just being devices but also these pieces are powerful adventuring gear when employed properly.

Please Remember to

Stop by Devious Devices Expansion

Stop by Deviously Cursed Loot

Stop by Aradia [blender] Lingerie Page

And give those ladies a thumbs up and nice comment for their respective work(s)

Thankyou

Have Fun my fellow/fellowess Gameplayers!

Minor Update

00_Merge_ESP_AradiaDeviousExpansion

Quest was missing 4 properties for Blindfold and Gag

-Not severe

-Was caught by Kimy in setting up the new coding for "Deviously Cursed Loot"

-Its been fixed

Cursed Loot integration still coming :D

Very jealous here, Kimy gets to play it first lolz.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving forward

Have to consider cleaning up files download section, reorganizing what is available.

I have been asked to consider removing all ESP's now that the "Merge" esp is available.

This was pointed out even in light of the fact that I do not posses the means to make a CBBE version of Snake Rogue Armor that I find satisfactory.

So it may mean that a "consolidated Texture and Mesh Pack" is on the way.  With Slider's available in their own pack.

Question:  Why is there no FOMOD installer package at this time?

Answer:  There are some hurdles to creating a FOMOD installer for me. 

1) Was the size of file and Aradia stated that she did not want the art assets on a site other than Lovers Lab

2) 100 Meg upload limit per file on Lover's Lab

3) Actually biggest issue for me is, I have never made a FOMOD installer, its actually quite a bit of work in unknown territory for me.  Read complicated file structure, heavy XML editing, and of coarse playtesting.  All that in light of the fact that not all desired body options are available at this time due to reasons that have been covered in depth earlier in posts.

Question:  CBBE version of Snake Rogue Armor?

Answer:  I have mailed Aradia, and also asked Devious Device Authors about some help with the mesh, however that's sorta subjective to will someone else help me out, I have no idea.  I'm still hopeful, that we will see a proper CBBE version available at some point in the future.

Question:  Will there be more outfits that get the reactive treatment in this Expansion?

Answer:  That's the plan!

CBBE

Snake Outfit Version coming, perhaps after Dinner of Course....Its a holiday afterall!

I have been searching around for an answer and think I have it.

Outfit Studio

Is in fact not doing a good job of bone copy weight and specifically in regards to the Thigh Bone.  Which caused Thigh Bone explosion.  It applies weight to opposite thigh.  The guy that manages the page at Nexus is aware of the issue so maybe their team will have a fix in the future for that.

After having gone about searching for a solution in much the same means a Dinosaur searches for food, I realized it might be prudent to send off some thankyou's and apologies just in case.

To correct thigh bone, go to the bone in paint portion of Outfit Studio.

Hold down "Alt" key and unpaint the offensive zone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CBBE Chaps, they will only be one weight.  The process is being most disagreeable.  These will not stand up to severely close inspection but they will look fine for most user's.  Severely close being withen 12 inches of crotch zone and with side to side swaying idle.

This doesn't slide well for lower body weights. 

Bra will probably be another 2-3 hours of work, :( its getting late here, need to do something else for a bit.

All I can give is a best guess.  The bone weight copy of outfit studio is approximate meaning inexact.  Considering its closely resembling unp mesh with a whole lot more polygons than CBBE well that doesn't want to combine well.  I have no idea if a bone weight copy in a professional program would yield better results either.  Overall the chaps do look good as long as your not extremely zoomed in at crotch.

By all appearances a unp user can do a bone weight copy for their specific taste using just whats in main pack and be fine, guessing again because the outfit was originally meant for a unp body and made to fit it snugly.

Aradia Snake Rogue ChapsV2_0.nif

Aradia Snake Rogue ChapsV2_1.nif

00_ESP_MERGE_AradiaDeviousExpansion.rar

Upload to download section problem.

Im not the only author effected by this, you can check the Technical Support section to verify.  The problem is effecting some popular mod authors and I'm not alone having this issue.

The file on this post is a revised Merge File you want that file, it corrects a problem with Aradia Parasite Harness magical effect. 

How big an impact well it allows your character to get their regen back.

How many people impacted, not sure.  During the time I've tried to upload the proper fix over 100 new people have downloaded from my page.  Only 1 person has downloaded the Merge here on this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch For!

Cursed Loot by Kimy version number 1.5

->That should be the version you and I want to see these items automagically attach from cursed loot boxes, bodies, and containers.

->Only works with Aradia Devious Outfit Tier 1 and Aradia Parasite Harness (Vamp Harness)

I would say the merge patch on this post is highly important when Cursed Loot 1.5 hits Kimys page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snake Rogue Armor CBBE version

I still have to make a Bra for CBBE version, might be a few days.  I'm taking some time to enjoy stuff and well handle RL responsibilities.

Aradia Harness

Havent found someone to make a proper fix of its NitriStrips to NiTriShapeData, this will be very important if its to work at all with body types other than standard unp.

Aradia Outfits with Corsete's

Corsete's are still in the works and testing stages with Devious Author Core team, Once they have their own Corsete functional I can look at making Aradia's Corsetes have special messages as well.

you didn't hear that from me ;)

Other items

-Hey I gotta work on what's available to you now!

-kinda waiting on a fix to the upload issue

00_ESP_MERGE_AradiaDeviousExpansion.rar

Update,

Uploads system has been fixed.

You can Find the Correct Merged file available in Downloads Section.

fixed Parasite Harness magic effect

-Regen Penalty should no longer be permanent

Checked all construction data entries for subject vs player, changed to player where it read subject

->This will prevent players from using items they are in fact wearing as a component for crafting and temporing

->Prevents Duplication Bug that would only be fixable when using consul

The Bad Example, if a Devious item were to read "subject" rather than "player" while crafting, it would tell the system to check the crafting object is wearing the object to be made...Obviously this would come back as false and allow the player to make the enhancement which would cause a duplication bug.

Checked all enchantments to ensure that they referred to "subject" this means the wearer of the object is checked to see if a condition applies.

-->The Bad Example if a condition said player has Collar give this bonus, and your follower was wearing the item well it'd check the player not the follower.

Please be sure that you have the Merged ESP that went up as of today.  9/03/2014

Remember to remove old esp's

Remove all gear and place into a container before making the change over to the Merge ESP.

-------------------------------------------------

Future

Clean up downloads Section.

Consolidate Costume Files

Finish CBBE Snake Rogue Outfit

->Made a fifth rendition, 9/3/2014 didn't like it

->Realized, Mod Organizer was overwriting the file changes

->Tossed out files, and unchecked MO

->Will make another attempt later in the week

->Will make the entire outfit all at once in Outfit Studio and when it looks decent, I will then break it into parts

->Sorry its taken so long.

Study Finished Homework for upcoming exam.

Eat and Sleep.