Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

I downloaded the "02_Main_AradiaRogueArmor_DeviousIntegrated_V06.7z" file and everything seems to be working, except that the bra is invisible when worn. It appears in the crafting menu though.

The devices underneath system from Devious Devices is set by default to hide anything worn in the bra slot when wearing anything in the body slot, so assuming the Aradia bra uses the same slot as the chastity bra/piercings from DD that could well be the issue. Is it visible if not wearing a main armour piece? Check the bottom two sections of the DD MCM and set the body slot to hide nothing if so.

Update, all outfits available in CBBE

I did it, I did it, I did it, I finally managed omg that was annoying this time.

02_MESHES_CBBE_SnakeRogue.7z

Is now available

Some minor clipping

Some stretching of inserted vibrators in sneak pose and likely when legs stretched.  Might be fixable with some blue weight paint.

Some of it could not be avoided due to limitations of the Outfit Studio, and the mesh being made for unp originally But it should be fine for most ppl.

So here's my 7th attempt and dang it took a lot longer than I thought ><

The Bra FITS YAY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future

-Download Section Cleanup

-put Standalone ESP's under idk Standalone

-Consider Consolidation of files, now that the merge is available.

post-79263-0-98180800-1409878971_thumb.png

Bug in the Temper Recipe 'Ara_TemperArmorRogueBraV3', the recipe creates/requires the V2 Inventory Bra, even though it should create the V3 Bra.

The checks on the recipe still check for the V3 bra, it's just that the wrong base item is required.

This is in the 00_ESP_MERGE_AradiaDeviousIntegration.7z / 'Aradia Devious Expansion.esp' from the download page.

Besides that, I can't wait for the updates!

I'm curious to see what else you've planned for the living harness in particular, hopefully you find a way to change the "standard" Devious Devices Messages into custom ones, eg. instead of "The plug(s) begin to vibrate" it'd read "The tentacles begin to vibrate", and so forth.

Would probably one hell of a re-write, so I'm not holding my breath for that, but it would still be a very nice touch to an already very awesome mod.

Edit: The Bug is definitely in the current download, I just re downloaded it and it is still there, I didn't use an outdated version.

Fixed

Thanks for the report.

Bug in the Temper Recipe 'Ara_TemperArmorRogueBraV3', the recipe creates/requires the V2 Inventory Bra, even though it should create the V3 Bra.

The checks on the recipe still check for the V3 bra, it's just that the wrong base item is required.

This is in the 00_ESP_MERGE_AradiaDeviousIntegration.7z / 'Aradia Devious Expansion.esp' from the download page.

Besides that, I can't wait for the updates!

I'm curious to see what else you've planned for the living harness in particular, hopefully you find a way to change the "standard" Devious Devices Messages into custom ones, eg. instead of "The plug(s) begin to vibrate" it'd read "The tentacles begin to vibrate", and so forth.

Would probably one hell of a re-write, so I'm not holding my breath for that, but it would still be a very nice touch to an already very awesome mod.

Edit: The Bug is definitely in the current download, I just re downloaded it and it is still there, I didn't use an outdated version.

It has been on my mind to alter the flavor text for messages, I don't know for certain if its easy or not.  I did intend to make changes at some point in the future.  I was also thinking of making some flavor text changes for a few items.  Though some of those text changes I was thinking about were not in keeping with the spirit of the game.

Example, you read in Bra context "In DDi MCM menu, change Bra/Piercing slot under chest to none, to see Bra."  <--I'm thinking of putting that in to stop false reports.

There are a couple of items that I believe have not been implemented that Aradia made quite early on in their page.  A chastity belt and slave collar that have meshes that I've downloaded and looked at for idk maybe 1 minute.  The thing is there isn't even an ESP for these two items that I'm aware of and these were made well last year.  I might implement those as standard DD items in the Aradia Expansion this weekend.  The two items look just like normal DDi items so nothing spectacular but seeing as they are not implemented anywhere...

I'm considering a T4 chest piece of Aradia Rogue, to include a Harness mesh.

There are many more items to implement but at this time some of the coding still does not exist for "end-user" as of this time.  As in "Future Version of DDi."

I also need to consider how to clean up downloads section, to make it easier on user's.

Example, you read in Bra context "In DDi MCM menu, change Bra/Piercing slot under chest to none, to see Bra."  <--I'm thinking of putting that in to stop false reports.

There are a couple of items that I believe have not been implemented that Aradia made quite early on in their page.  A chastity belt and slave collar that have meshes that I've downloaded and looked at for idk maybe 1 minute.  The thing is there isn't even an ESP for these two items that I'm aware of and these were made well last year.  I might implement those as standard DD items in the Aradia Expansion this weekend.  The two items look just like normal DDi items so nothing spectacular but seeing as they are not implemented anywhere...

I'm considering a T4 chest piece of Aradia Rogue, to include a Harness mesh.

There are many more items to implement but at this time some of the coding still does not exist for "end-user" as of this time.  As in "Future Version of DDi."

I also need to consider how to clean up downloads section, to make it easier on user's.

Yeah, it's a pity that you can't just tell DDi that an armor is "skimpy", or something to that extent, and automatically hide/show everything, would be pretty cool if that would work with simple keywords on the armor and DDi changing the settings automatically, maybe one day.

But besides that, making a message to remind people to set this manually would definitely be a good fix in the meantime.

As for the download section I'd go with the simplest route, split it into *.esp and then meshes/textures for the bodies.

So for example:

- Core (needed)

- UNP (pick one)

- CBBE (pick one)

- CBBE Bodyslide (pick one)

- 7B (pick one)

That way the amount of bandwidth needed is the lowest for all (nobody needs to download UNP and CBBE, for example) while also making it possible to easier apply fixes (only the .esp changed? Download that. Fix for CBBE? Download that.)

Otherwise maybe a complete package with an fomod install script, but since the mod itself is pretty straight forward to install it should be more than enough to just split it similar like that.

Little request from my side.

Since my Skyrim is highly moded, each mod slot is precious for me.

Can you make only 1 File that has a "choose" option for Nexus Mod Manager combability ?

So i can choose the version i need when "installing" this 1 mod only... instead of having to use several slots ( which are rare since i have about 240 mods active AFTER cleaning up unneeded stuff ).

Thanks and hugs.

How do I get the Parasite Armour ? I have all the rerquirements.

I can craft the Snake Rougue armour set...but not the Parasite one !! plz help...

You can't craft that one, you'll either need http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/ the newest version and then activate the drop inside the MCM Menu, or get it per console (type in "help living 4", without the "" of course).

Little request from my side.

Since my Skyrim is highly moded, each mod slot is precious for me.

Can you make only 1 File that has a "choose" option for Nexus Mod Manager combability ?

So i can choose the version i need when "installing" this 1 mod only... instead of having to use several slots ( which are rare since i have about 240 mods active AFTER cleaning up unneeded stuff ).

Thanks and hugs.

00_Merge_ESP_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-05-2014.7z, or rather the "Aradia Devious Expansion.esp" inside it, is the only .esp you need, as that one contains all 3 armors.

excuse me.

I know you tried to explain everything and stuff but :(

Its not really clear for me what to download for cbbe base without bodyslide.

i think i need this for sure:

01_Main_Aradia_Devious Ver096.7z

and wich other?

You will need these three:

01_Main_Aradia_Devious Ver096.7z

02_Main_AradiaRogueArmor_DeviousIntegrated_V06.7z

03_Main_Aradia_Parasite_Harness.7z

Install them normally, these give you all base files, for CBBE you will then need to download the following three and overwrite anything that already exists.

01_Option_CBBE_NonBouce_Meshes.rar

02_MESHES_CBBE_SnakeRogue.7z

03_Option_CBBE_Meshes.7z

And if you only want one .esp (and integration with Cursed Loot) you'll need 00_Merge_ESP_AradiaDeviousExpansion9-05-2014.7z, if you have that one you can deactivate the other 3 aradia* esps.

I hope I'm not offending Gameplayer by answering these questions :x

Well until I get to cleaning up the files section to reflect the New Merge file status, people still need to download the Main Packs for "texture files, ground objects, and non chest meshes."

Sorry if its confusing but I put most of my free time into making the CBBE body meshes as best I could and concentrated on stamping out bugs in Merge ESP rather than download file consolidation.

I don't mind gamers helping gamers at all thanks :D

I don't think I'll have time to figure out a FOMOD installer, I know its tough to understand that some things programming side are just easier for me to figure out.  I have to balance it with responsibilities in real life.

Likely what I will do over the weekend is put all the Textures into a pack.  The CBBE mesh pack, and a unp mesh pack.  A slider pack...ETC.

Though the numbering system will likely get used again, I have an itch to make a few more ESP's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might have to consider having a Standalone esp pack but not sure, there are several hundred users at least that don't use the merge pack or Snake Rogue armor, and are just using Aradia Devious Set.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Aradia Parasite Harness

When used with Cursed Loot, the whole concept is on a rather perilous trap much like old school pen and paper games like Dungeons and Dragons.

You might open a container that's trapped with a regular harness or....Well now you can get trapped into a potentially lethal Vampiric Harness with rule sets that might catch the unaware by surprise and have nasty dire consequences.  Just kinda like idk traps should.  Although its entirely possible to survive it and even craft a living key or perhaps even find one in the next container...

Are there 7B conversions for snake rogue and parasite anywhere?  I would like the full experience of the merge :)

All of the Main packs, contain:

Textures <---Reason why main packs are so big

7B HDT meshes (only the 01 Devious Set has Bounce)

->Both 02 and 03 have a body in the armor, so unp is basically supported for both 02 and 03 just by wearing the main piece.

A Standalone ESP

Optional Files Are For

Other body types such as CBBE

Only one UNPB type is available now for outfit 01

Merge File

Is meant for people that want

1 ESP to rule over all 3 outfits.   <---Lord Of Rings Reference, FAIL....Throw out the old ESP's, use only MERGE.

Want Cursed Loot Integration

So the Merged ESP is all of the armors (living + snake etc) combined?

Also, does the living harness have Bodyslide support yet?

The Merge ESP, is just all three esp's combined into one mighty ESP  (allowing you to flush the old ESP's into the Recycle Bin on your desktop) along with the addition of a "Hookup" for Cursed Loot Integration.  The Merge ESP does not come with meshes or textures.

Yes Living Harness has a Slider.

TLTR version.

Yes and Yes.

Update-Fixed

Brought to you by the missing letter S

the folder in the merge file is named script when it should be scripts.  Or am i wrong?  should i leave it in script?

Scripts is correct. Otherwise the pex files will get installed in the wrong directory and do nothing at all. I had some bug reports I could trace back to this issue. :)

Update

There are 2 NEW download files available

00_MAIN_FULL_7BmeshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion

00_MAIN_FULL_CBBEmeshAndTexture_AradiaDeviousExpansion

You only need this one file to "play"

FULL-indicates its a full package

7BmeshAndTexture- indicates it contains all SEVENBASE meshes and Textures needed to run this file.

CBBEmeshAndTexute- indicates it contains all CBBE meshes and textures needed to run this file.

Do Not install both.

Do Not install both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 01_MAIN, 02_MAIN, 03_MAIN are from this point on just standalone Files

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:  Why this way and not FOMOD?

Answer: FOMOD means I have to learn something new to me and will take an unknown amount of time out of a known amount of my Freetime.

Answer: Its easy

Answer: I want to build something else.

I'm way behind on this mod, but it looks super fun! 

I normally use Bodyslide, but it seems that the Snake Rogue armor doesn't yet have meshes for that, am I correct? 

I'm hoping I can just create regular CBBE meshes in Bodyslide and things will more or less look correct, since I've put all this effort into the HDT stuff and things. ^_^ But I was just wondering if Bodyslide meshes were in the works?

I'm way behind on this mod, but it looks super fun! 

I normally use Bodyslide, but it seems that the Snake Rogue armor doesn't yet have meshes for that, am I correct? 

I'm hoping I can just create regular CBBE meshes in Bodyslide and things will more or less look correct, since I've put all this effort into the HDT stuff and things. ^_^ But I was just wondering if Bodyslide meshes were in the works?

Snake Rogue Does not have a Bodyslide Yet. 

I ran into some odd issues of the Bra not wanting to line up unless the whole model was put through all at once.

Which might also be the answer to a Body-Slide for Snake Rogue,  just set the Slot Location correctly for bra parts and leave the rest in...haha might be how I correct that for a slider set.

Right now I'm not going to actively support bounce, there are quite a few things ahead for the file and a number of things yet to be implemented such as a full unpb option.

I kind of figure its on the end-user to make a bounce mesh with Outfit-Studio. 

The next piece I am planning to implement is a rather old mesh file I found on Aradia page that is a rather ah not sexy at all Chastity Belt and Collar with chains.  More of a dungeon kinda thing.  Will think about implementing some "rules" for it but not sure yet about that.

Then there's well, I should play some :)

I looked over crafting object conditions for the merged plugin, and...tad disappointed. there's some spam in the crafting menu and some of the recipes are a ineffective

here's my ideal condition set for upgrade items, and what it does:

condition 1: getitemcount, greater than or equal to 1, of the item being upgraded.

condition 2: Perk for DD, if necessary for the recipe.

condition 3: Getequipped (upgradeable item) is zero. OR

condition 4: GetItemcount (upgradeable item) greater than or equal to 2.

what all this means that if you don't have the object to upgrade, you won't see it. if you're wearing one, you can't upgrade unless you have one unworn to upgrade. currently, the conditions have getequipped >= 2...which doesn't really do anything since isn't getequipped boolean? (0 or 1)

playing with my set and so far it works nicely. hope this helps ^_^

I looked over crafting object conditions for the merged plugin, and...tad disappointed. there's some spam in the crafting menu and some of the recipes are a ineffective

here's my ideal condition set for upgrade items, and what it does:

condition 1: getitemcount, greater than or equal to 1, of the item being upgraded.

condition 2: Perk for DD, if necessary for the recipe.

condition 3: Getequipped (upgradeable item) is zero. OR

condition 4: GetItemcount (upgradeable item) greater than or equal to 2.

what all this means that if you don't have the object to upgrade, you won't see it. if you're wearing one, you can't upgrade unless you have one unworn to upgrade. currently, the conditions have getequipped >= 2...which doesn't really do anything since isn't getequipped boolean? (0 or 1)

playing with my set and so far it works nicely. hope this helps ^_^

Condition 5: Perk for DD....Otherwise the Player simply needs 2 objects to avoid needing the perk at all.

I understand what you mean, however be careful about wording. 

If read incorrectly people might think it means that it doesn't work at all, when in fact the present conditions prevent errors from occurring that said there is room for improvement to prevent spam.

Thank you for report.

-------------------------------

Improvements will be available by end of day.