Nazeem, what is he hiding?

WaxenFigure

A mod could be developed around Nazeem, his wife thinks he's always at the court (up the Yarl's backside as she puts it) and yet he is never seen in Dragonsreach at all.   She is not unaware there's a problem if you've ever heard her conversation inside the Temple of Kynereth but that's as far as Bethesda took it.

Is Nazeem banging someone else on the side and pretending he was in Dragonsreach at the time?  Does he have some other sort of nefarious business taking his time?  Why does he talk about the cloud district when he himself doesn't live there or spend any time there?

Just an observation for someone who wants to use it as the basis for a mod.

Hmm, nice thing, maybe I should start to learn modding.

Does someone have a few nice sites (besides creationkit.com) where to learn modding for Skyrim? Maybe even in German? Or does someone has the time to teach? :D

When I was starting out with the CK, I found this set of Creation Kit Tutorials very helpful. It's not in German but the video format should help to overcome the language barrier.

P.S. Sorry for OT.

Maybe Nazeem is a hopeless douchebag despised by everyone. He spends his days hiding in a secret corner of Whiterun sucking his thumb, masturbating, and strangling small animals ... (Divines help him if the Whiterun guards ever catch him sucking his thumb.) :P

Shaking and crying, shaking and crying, ...

Maybe Nazeem is a hopeless douchebag despised by everyone. He spends his days hiding in a secret corner of Whiterun sucking his thumb, masturbating, and strangling small animals ... (Divines help him if the Whiterun guards ever catch him sucking his thumb.) :P

Or playing Golf, of course ;)

Can probably need to build a Wintersand Manor and have some questionable business going on inside. He has the key for it but that house actually doesn't exist in game?

Can also have extra stuff added to his farm as well.

A little unrelated but some kind of scenario involving Carlotta could be interesting also...probably need to give her a make over tho.

Nazeem is clearly gay, anyone can see they.

"Up the Jarls backside" is quite literal, which i think the author of Sexlab Workinggirl has the same thought.

I don't particularly like Nazeem but given it was the harvest festival from wet and cold i was determined to service everyone whilst they were getting drunk.

Nazeem replied something along the lines of "Ohh... err... your not my type... you'd... ummm know if you ever made it to the cloud district." :)

Archived