Is there anyway too make her take her tong of, because when I ask her too strip she keps them on

Sorry I don't quite understand your problem. :blush:

Ahh sorry the problem is she always keep her underpants on, even when I use sexlab or when I give her some other clothes

For sexlab you need check box next to pelvis undergarments ( you may need to do it for all 3 ( normal , foreplay and aggressive ) settings if thats your preference) in stripping menu. As for other clothes if clothes you give her uses different slot she will keep her thongs unless you will take it away from her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunsakuka

Would it be possible to use this as a preset for my own character because ive played with her as a follower for way too long now

It should be my turn to play as her now instead of her following me all around ;)

Hello,

No sorry, I never give are preset.

One of the Best followers i have so far!  " thank you for putting the option for low end computers, i can actually see her eyes and true hair color and her body texture isn't black ;)  "  

Hope to some day to see "Clochette" in here some were, i have no blondes running around, but she might be to much for my computer to handle unless she had the same options in texturs so my Vram would thank you for it.  :D

One of the Best followers i have so far!  " thank you for putting the option for low end computers, i can actually see her eyes and true hair color and her body texture isn't black ;)  "  

Hope to some day to see "Clochette" in here some were, i have no blondes running around, but she might be to much for my computer to handle unless she had the same options in texturs so my Vram would thank you for it.  :D

Ditto to that

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry for being that guy, but can anyone help me out, I installed all the other required mods (FNIS behavior, race menu, realistic force, skse, XP32 Maximum Skeleton) but when I enter Candlehearth Hall my game crashes. This the first time I started trying to use mods in my game, any ideas what I did wrong or how I can fix it?

Thank you all for 8000 download  :D 

Attention contains nudity

xecO1uB.jpg
2vCPwnB.jpg
H8Pt82L.jpg
uIBHDZv.jpg
FZwkET4.jpg
tTIR955.jpg
9C7Kc0t.jpg
mtlWh9j.jpg

fHey, awesome character, just wanted to know what armor is that? and how can i freely change her haircut? thanks in advance

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/88/entry-692-7b-conversions-e4/

75. Vamp Dress - Bombshell / Cleavage / Natural BBP

not sure about the hairstyle.. i think there are mods that lets you change npcs hairstyles. "hairdresser" or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I've been using Hidielle for a while now and it's a really great mod. But today when I went to have her as a companion she said someone is alredy with me when there isn't. The only other follower mod I have is Sofia, and I tried re-dismissing her a few times but still "someone was with me." Sofia and Hidielle are the only follower/companion mods I have. I don't understand what/why...

PS: She's so purrrrrrrrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy  :heart::wub::heart: !!

EDIT: I poked around the deep webs with some free time and came across the following info: put "set playerfollowercount to 0" in the console and that should do it. Posting this for future references.

Edited by Krasovskiy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for being that guy, but can anyone help me out, I installed all the other required mods (FNIS behavior, race menu, realistic force, skse, XP32 Maximum Skeleton) but when I enter Candlehearth Hall my game crashes. This the first time I started trying to use mods in my game, any ideas what I did wrong or how I can fix it?

I'm having the same issue. I was hoping someone could point out the problem. I've tried the other stuff like Safety load and ENBoost but it hasn't done any better. I just get CTD when I go in Candlehearth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Really love this follower, I got her with the follower pack. However I have a problem, it seems that whenever she uses her phantom my game has a tendency to freeze and forces me to restart. I am using her as well as other followers for my requiem playthrough, is there any way to fix this Sunsakuka?

• 1 month later...

Woaw ! First, thanks for your share, your compagnon is one of the most beautifull for this game !

But I have one question, does it exists for the HDT extensions ? No problem to modify the meshes, but I can't find texture, and most of the 4K's  AIO Animated Pussy (downloaded on LLabs) don't fit with the head...

If someone has an idea or may be a link to get the textures fixed for HDT, it's cool ! ^^

Thanks guys ;)

• 3 weeks later...