I don't want to sound ungrateful but the skin tone is way too bright in my game,

Without ENB or any other lighting mods there was too much light reflection, and the skin tone becomes glaring white in daylight,

I have to say after seeing the images I was surprised the skin tone was so bright, I tried both textures just to be sure and I also did a manual install,

I looked in the CK and the skin tone was a custom white, so I looked at the face tint dds and that was the same, so I changed the skin tone to skin white04, there is some noticeable light reflection on the chest but since she is gifted in that department there is quite a lot to reflect off, but at least I'm not seeing an intense white now,

Other than the skin tone problem she is looking good so thanks for sharing.

ENB's have a lot of influence on how face and body textures look.

That's the problem designing characters, they can look great with a certain ENB and lighting setup but awful on a different configuration. Luckily there are many different textures out there you can try or you can try messing around in Photoshop or even the CreationKit and change some of the tint settings, that way you can keep her original textures but reduce the tint lighting on her body to compensate for the over-brightness.

That's the problem designing characters, they can look great with a certain ENB and lighting setup but awful on a different configuration. Luckily there are many different textures out there you can try or you can try messing around in Photoshop or even the CreationKit and change some of the tint settings, that way you can keep her original textures but reduce the tint lighting on her body to compensate for the over-brightness.

That's the problem!

My solution is simple: create a character without activating ENB, if he/she looks good without an ENB, he/she will look good with any ENB. Work everytime :lol:

That's the problem!

My solution is simple: create a character without activating ENB, if he/she looks good without an ENB, he/she will look good with any ENB. Work everytime :lol:

I do the same, is like in real life, just compare a real woman with make up, and without it...

ENB is like a make up for video games, and is good, but you should create your character without ENB, and apply the "make up" after it.

Excellent follower. Could you tell me what type of armor she is wearing with one breast exposed?

What glasses mod is used in the screens?

Outfit

http://www.loverslab...-unpb-with-bbp/ Number 75

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-55.html

Glasses

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37017/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37017&pUp=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it Ok that I use HDT body type or doesn't that matter. (I know it's different but I use armors made for different skeletons and most of it works well.)

I thought I read in the description, but now I'm not sure where, that tbbp body type was required although in the download box it says just XP32 skeleton is required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway too make her take her tong of, because when I ask her too strip she keps them on

Sorry I don't quite understand your problem. :blush:

Ahh sorry the problem is she always keep her underpants on, even when I use sexlab or when I give her some other clothes