I would love a racemenu preset of this awesome follower to make my character look like this...but didn't found none...

Amazing...

Sorry about the light effects its this Khune house that haves weird lightening...

attachicon.gifenb 2016_03_02 17_09_33_15.jpg

You can fix that in the creation kit by increasing the shadow depth bias for the light sources. Anything above 30 is good.

I would love a racemenu preset of this awesome follower to make my character look like this...but didn't found none...

Amazing...

Sorry about the light effects its this Khune house that haves weird lightening...

You can fix that in the creation kit by increasing the shadow depth bias for the light sources. Anything above 30 is good.

Ty ...will try that !

Tried it and doesn't load cause of multiple master files selection...it uses all DLC masters ...

Don't know why...

Amazing...

Ty ...will try that !

Tried it and doesn't load cause of multiple master files selection...it uses all DLC masters ...

Don't know why...

You need to edit the SkyrimEditor.ini, go to line 71 and change the 'bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0' to 1

• 2 months later...

Beautiful follower, thanks for the great work! But i have a problem, apreciate any help, when i enter candleheart shes is there like is suposed to be... but her body is completely pitch black with only her head and hands in white. Any idea why ? Again, thanks for the amazing follower!

Thank you, but I already had the 4k texture. :)

I not play much with the follower. I can play with the original anyway. ;)

Why everyone loves Hidielle? :P Check my blog if you love Hidielle! :o (Yes I do the pub.) :P

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, but I already had the 4k texture. :)

I not play much with the follower. I can play with the original anyway. ;)

Why everyone loves Hidielle? :P Check my blog if you love Hidielle! :o (Yes I do the pub.) :P

woooo lot of thanks :D

Hello,

Hidielle is one of the most beautyful - if not the most beautyful - follower in Skyrim; I love here. :heart:

Once I had here from this single -first- version, - there was a wonderful navelpiercing included.

later on, a newer version I missed this item.

At the Sunsasukas-Set, where are all this other lovely girls from your work, I miss this piercing also.

Please, is there a way to get this very beautyful jewel again? It would be great;  - and by the way:

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR GREAT WORK :wub: :wub: :wub:

• 11 months later...

Got a couple of issues. One is a Hidielle thing...one might be just her, or it might be followers in general.

First off, when I met her she had all her armour on, all four pieces. However, after the first love making scene (Hey, she came on to ME, alright?) she put everyone on except her underwear. Now I've found she'll wear only 3 pieces of armour. Boots and piercing are fine, but she'll wear either her underwear *or* her armour. Not both.

Secondly, she won't sit still when she has arm restraints on. She'll constantly shift pose to stroking her chin, then bound. Then wiping her brow, then bound. Then moving her arms akimbo, then bound. She won't sit still o.o

Anyone able to help on either issue?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 01/12/2017 at 7:08 AM, jimmywon34 said:

v2 looks great. nice work. what enb and lighting did you use? what's the bodyslide preset you're using for v2?

7B body

4 hours ago, davegrohl89 said:

hello!! I really like this new version!!! She's so beautiful! But i can't no more add hdt hair wigs because her default hair doesn't disappear!! In previous version i can normally add hdt hair. 

Please fix it

No, sorry. I can not do that. Because I do not know how to do it.

On 03/05/2016 at 5:38 AM, HavokBST said:

Beautiful follower, thanks for the great work! But i have a problem, apreciate any help, when i enter candleheart shes is there like is suposed to be... but her body is completely pitch black with only her head and hands in white. Any idea why ? Again, thanks for the amazing follower!

I'm having a similar problem, only her skin looks sort of...magical, I guess?

When I met her, her body was really pale, almost white, compared to her head. But depending on the angle her skin changes colour going to a really dark grey in certain angles. It's like her skin is pearlescent.

Any idea on what's going on there? I don't have that issue with any other NPC. Am I missing a mod, or is there a setting I haven't configured somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

When I attempt to edit her body figure, and/or her original armor she was installed in, I notice a completely different well... body in the file.4d883164786ed81983c6607a8ce7ea73.thumb.png.bfa6fd8ce670f8649f2557dac3f6d13b.png

I also noticed that the armor is literally on it's side.

0000000.thumb.png.7b74b8d29a8a62b8157d3f3b28081e51.png

The reason I was trying to edit was that the boobs were jittering when she stood still. I don't know if anyone else has that problem, but yeah. I'd like more info/help/fixes please. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...