help a virgin modder. ;)

daeri

its my first time that i'm going to mod skyrim so i need some help picking the right (compatible) mods.

nothing to complex, just some basic mods to spice things up a bit/ make it look better.

so i need the following mods (+neccesary support mods):

1--basic programs to run the mods

2-basic mod to make characters/animals/surroundings look a bit better

3-basic random rape mod (npc+animals+creatures can rape pc)

4-basic sex mod (pc can have sex with everything)

5-basic pregnancy mod (pc-npc)

6-basic mod for slongs+ mod for futa's (pc-npc)

7-basic mod to improve sounds/ animation/cum for other mods

8-basic mod to improve camera + easy switch between 1st and 3d person.

i saw the following mods willst trying to figer it out on my own (and failing): more nasty critters, simple pregnancy, animal mansion.

so if someone could give me a list with these mods and all there other nasccesetys, it would be veeryyyy much apreciated.

i think that if i can succeeed with these, i might risk it the next time to venture on my own, but i need somewhere to start.

tnx in advance!

I shouldn't forgive you how you butchered the word "necessities" but here you go:

1--basic programs to run the mods

Skyrim. :P

And Mod Morganizer.

2-basic mod to make characters/animals/surroundings look a bit better

Any ENB of your choice.

3-basic random rape mod (npc+animals+creatures can rape pc)

SexLab.

4-basic sex mod (pc can have sex with everything)

RandomSex, though I'm considering switching from RS to Aroused Creatures and SexLab Aroused.

Beeing Female.

6-basic mod for slongs+ mod for futa's (pc-npc)

Schlongs of Skyrim.

7-basic mod to improve sounds/ animation/cum for other mods

Check the Nexus, there are hundreds of improving mods...

8-basic mod to improve camera + easy switch between 1st and 3d person.

Customizable Camera.

You'll find everything on the Nexus or here.

Guest Omega1084

I shouldn't forgive you how you butchered the word "necessities" but here you go:

Being Female.

Fixed :P

tnx for the quick reply's the problem is that there are so many and some of them cause problems with other mods, so for my first time modding, i want to try stuff i know will work and won't be a drag to setup ingame.

@suludi: why the switch to Aroused Creatures and SexLab Aroused?

@omega1084: sorry in advance for my english, i only speak it as a third language. and it clearly shows without spellcheck. :)

Guest Omega1084

The mod name is spelled without a space so I assumed it was simply a requirement of being a female character.

My bad, I don't use sex mods. :v

i looked at being female but i can't affort the operation. :)

no, it looked a bit o complicated with cycles and spell-change etc.. thats why i wanted something basic so when i get the hang of it, i could switch to more complexer mods.

edit: well, i already played as male and female, so i wanted to switch it up.

tnx for the quick reply's the problem is that there are so many and some of them cause problems with other mods, so for my first time modding, i want to try stuff i know will work and won't be a drag to setup ingame.

@suludi: why the switch to Aroused Creatures and SexLab Aroused?

@omega1084: sorry in advance for my english, i only speak it as a third language. and it clearly shows without spellcheck. :)

LOL, I knew I'd be corrected on that "beeing" thing but the author actually uses that word (with a reason).

daeri, I'm not switching yet but since RandomSex always stops working for me after the Cidhna Mine, I want something a bit less random. ^^

You should have a look at STEP. If you're new, I'd suggest not trying to do everything they say, not because they're wrong, but because it's a lot to take for a virgin like you :P

As for items 3 and 4, I would go with Submit (requires SexLab), because Submit does both consensual and non-consensual sex. For creature, you'll probably need SexLab NudeCreatures, which itself has several prerequisites. Creatures are less straightforward to install than humans.

Also don't forget FNIS (SexLab prereq).

And you need to choose a nude mod too. SOS covers males, but you need to chose a female one too.

wtf!? when i start skyrim as instructed i don't get the option to choose witch mod to start first and it opens in a very small window!? what the hell is going on?

edit: ok, when i start from steam i can change mods and it runs normal, but if i start as where the sites instructions it doesn't work?

its very strange... in order to change mods i have to start with tesv, then quit the game and then start again with skse loader??? otherwise they won't work..

Just get a mod manager, it makes running Skyrim's launcher to manage your mods obsolete and allows you to easily install & remove mods.

There's either the Nexus Mod Manager over at the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

Or Mod Organizer (which a lot of people consider the superior program but it has a higher learning curve): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/

Then you can always start your game with SKSE (which is basically a must-have for Skyrim modding).

well, i installed everything i needed to mod, installed a few mods, got it working, few more and know most dont work. i deselected them and tryed to run 1 i knew worked but it didn't even give me an mcm menu enymore even after reinstalling skui.

i use the nexusmodder, witch recognizes lovelab mods, but is it posssible to install/deinstall them with the nexusmod?

because the nexusmod program says theyre plugin's and not full mods?

and yes, i looked at a few guides but none of them adressed troubleshooting or how to set up mods+ theyre required mods.

yes, i have all thge basics+optionals (fnis creature) installed to mod, i have the ingame menus, i enabled the animations, i ran fnis every time i added a mod

but everything stays vannilla or no aimation. i just don't understand.

mods i run (in order): skyrim-update-sexlab-sexlabaroused-zazanimationpack-sexlabanimalsex-sexlabnudecreatures-sexlabarousedcreatures-animalmansion-fnisspells-skyui-morenastycritters. if i run sexlab animalsex tame/dawn or sexlab nude creatures dg/db the game crashes.

here's the fnis report:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   12/08/2014 20:00:46
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.62  ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59 ...

mt_behavior usage: 5,0 %   ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3,0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1725 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 472 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Archived