View File

This File contains a Modified Skeleton for several of the Popular mods and a bit more.

The skeleton is in now finished, but might have a few bugs (as listed under bugs).

This Skeleton combines a lot of things, so it might fix a lot of issues people have when they want to play a Mod, which uses extra bones or animation.

It basically adds this:

- Scaling: Now you can rescale your character with Malos Body Resizing Mod

- FAFF Head Animations used by the Groovatron - FAFF by Axepriest

- complete Overhaul of the NPC Ragdoll: With special thanks to KiCHo666 of Ragdoll Overhaul who contributed the values.

- Havoked Penis: Play with the junk you find on a male raider!

- Havoked Breasts: Milk jugs can now be juggled!

- Skirt bones: Add Skirts and Kilts to these bones and then lift them (Animations not (yet) included)!

- Nightvision Google Bones: as seen in Alexscorpions Nightvision Googles

- Havoked Tail: Now them Demons and Furries can shake their tails.

- Ears: Furry Ears can now move!

- Wings: Your karma is always "very good" and you want the animated angel wings to show it? Now you can actually FLAP them!

- More Toes: Bip01 R/L Toe2 and Bip01 R/L Toe2 provide additional animation possibilities for the toes.

What you can expect from this Skeleton:

- compability between most mods that change the NPC skeleton

- support for Bouncing Breast animations (like from BnB)

- more realistic Ragdolls

- additional Ragdoll functionality

What the Skeleton can (unfortunately) not do (yet):

- Add Bouncing breast physics while the NPC is alive

Includes:

First Person Skeleton

Third Person Skeleton

custom mtidle.kf - needed to run the FAFF part of the mod correctly - check that you have this one if you got problems with your head animations.

custom sneakmtidle.kf - includes a bit of movement for the tail.

Installing:

Dumping the data folder in your fallout folder (<Steam Folder>\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas) should result in a proper install.

If you want to use the fix for the dead people you have to choose one of the .esm files from either the Vanilla, NVEC or NVR3 Folders, depending on which of these mods you have.

You can only have one .esm at the time, use the version for all DLCs if you have them.

Deinstalling:

Find and Remove the Files from your Data folder or use FOMM

Known Conflicts:

Obviously any Skeleton that also replaces the standard NPC / first person Skeleton.

If you run the quick fix for the Corpses you will encounter conflicts with any cell that has a dead NPC lying around.

Known Bugs:

Havok problems:

Tail and penis may clip into the body on death.

The Dead NPCs might be weirdly placed in game and the GECK - FIXED with version 1.1.0

Credits:

The ideas from several people have been combined in this Skeleton and so Credit is due where it belongs.

While I have not taken their resources I did copy their Idea - and because of that - I will also credit them.

Additional Facial Expressions

- FAFF by Axepriest

Body Resizing Bones

- Malos Body Resizing Mod

Added Breast, Penis and Vagina Bones for FO3/NV

- Probably first shown in FO3 Biped Animation Kit by Breeze

Tongue Bones

- Body Extender by RSV (no longer on the nexus)

Nightvision Google - Bones

- Alexscorpions Nightvision Googles

Better Ragdoll

- Ragdoll Overhaul by KiCHo666

Version 1.1.1:

- Added DLCs - select either the all in one or any single DLC (and merge them, if you know how to).

- Added Patches for NVEC Complete and NVEC Complete + NVCE (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44204) All DLC's needed anyhow.

- Added Patches for New Vegas Redesigned 3 by Request (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56312) - select either the all in one or any single DLC (and merge them, if you know how to).

Version 1.1.0:

- Some more cleaning on the Havok Bones

- Added .esm to fix the Vanilla Corpses in the base games - no DLC support yet.

Version 1.0.1:

- Added mtidle.kf to support FAFF again.

- Added sneakmtidle.kf to make the tail animation less weird looking while sneaking.

Version 1.0.0: First release

Please notice:

I'd like to have only one version of this skeleton in the net, as I saw that there where so many different versions in Oblivion.

You should just link to this file, if it is needed in your mod - this way the downloaders will always get the latest version of the skeleton.

I won't hinder you at doing so however - It's just better practice to have one central spot for everything =)

But if you have a idea which needs a new kind of bone, tell me and I might change/add it for you in the next release.

Also aviable on the Nexus

Bug report: If used with Amra72's new animations for Sexout, this skeleton causes "infinite penis". Other than that, though, this is a really cool and useful idea.

Not really a "bug", I guess it's because Amra downloadable body is weighted on Penis bones while this skeleton has Dick bones (there are 2 different penises around, when it comes to skeletons)

where did you get the character mod in the screenshot? the furry one

Self made - I released it on the FO3 Nexus once, but I had to take it down - and on top of that the HDD it was on broke shortly after that. The picture and the tail mesh is all that remains. I'm planning to re-release the Meshes some day in the near future however... =)

@A.J.: as KainsChylde already said, the difference lies in the bodies.

Breeze originally put 5 Bones for the penis in the skeleton and called them "Dick 1" "Dick 2" "Dick 3" "Dick 4" and "Balls".

Sometime later there was Body Extender which added the Penis Bones "Bip01 Penis01" to "Bip01 Penis05" and two Testicle bones.

While Breeze put no thought in his bone naming he at least got the functionality down, which got him the support for the BnB mods.

I have not seen many mods which make use of any Penis bones at all - most just use a stiff erection mesh (hehe.... stiff) without any penis bones.

Personally I'd like to have only one set of bones in the skeleton, as the havok simulation would only work for one set.

I guess if the Bip01 Penis01-05 faction is bigger then the Dick1-4 faction I'll just switch the bones out. No hard feelings! (sorry. I'll stop my pun roll right here and now.)

I'll see what I can do with a bit of bone magic tho...

Good to see you are working on the problems. Otherwise some members might have a "bone" to pick with you... :D.. ( pun intended).

Keep up the good work. Have you or would you consider allowing it to be included into mods hosted here when stable and complete. Something that could replace the BNB body extender requirement? If not I understand.

Throwing some rep your way in either case..

@A.J.: as KainsChylde already said, the difference lies in the bodies.

That's what I said, it's not a bug if a skeleton has no bones that a certain body is rigged with. SO breeze doesn't suffer of that behaviour cos it's not rigged with any penis bones. I agree, it doesn't make sense having two penises, it becomes too much chaotic, just like 8 breast bones :)

I don't really know about the BnB body extender Requirements, sorry ^^'

The Skeleton is completely free to use, I don't even care to be credited - but I'd prefer a link to my downloads instead of including it in mods for two reasons:

1.) since I'll try to update, people could get outdated versions when they download a mod which contains the older skeleton.

2.) when everyone repackages the skeletons, mods will always try to overwrite the current skeleton - that can lead to frustration on the Player's side, when they can't use all the functions of their old skeleton anymore (if there were any special things about it).

I guess the overwriting problem wouldn't be a deal when the skeleton is outside the data folder, so as long as its outside I'd say "go for it" =)

PS: A personal anecdote to the overwriting thing: it almost cost me 4h of work on this, because i wanted to try out an older version of the skeleton and copied an older version into the _male folder... glad the keep both files button is there in windows 7 ^^

The extender requirements is an requirement for Sexout here on LL. Currently a user of Sexout has to download the Bnb body extender ( skeleton) from the Nexus. That was what I was referring to. . Sorry if I confused you.

I know the issues with overwriting. However I like that process. I can overwrite and blend various files together. It took me some time to get the hang of it but now.. it is great.

Also when you get a little bit more stable on your development are you going to pack them up into BSA? . yea it can be easily overwrote by other files but it is also easy to install and remove as well.

Well enough of that.. keep up the great work. I thought about this before but my skill is too low to do this stuff. My hats off to you.

I might be talking out of my ass here (no pun intended), but I recall on some Sexout Animations (particularly doggystyle, I believe) the male's buttocks would be crushed and deformed. There was an issue somewhat like this in the Sexlab mod for Skyrim and it was resolved through the skeleton. I'm wondering, if this is still an issue, could this be resolved the same way? Perhaps by adding some additional (or just any?) butt bones? It's been at least a few months since I've played Fallout with Sexout, so for all I know it's already been fixed, or maybe it was never a problem for anyone else to begin with, but it could be something worth looking into.

The problem with adding bones is that the bones also need animation. I'll gladly add butt bones, butt they will have to be added to the animations ass well =)

I took a look around and one of the Mods that seem to use the Dick bones is Animated Prostitution.

This kind of complicates the solution I wanted to use... Since there are Animations for that bone I cant make the Dick bones part of the Penis bones - or vice versa.

Sexout NG does not use the bones on its own, as far as I can tell. Maybe It would be possible to talk to Amra and ask if it was possible to swap the Penis bones to Dick bones?

• 2 months later...
Sexout NG does not use the bones on its own, as far as I can tell. Maybe It would be possible to talk to Amra and ask if it was possible to swap the Penis bones to Dick bones?

Not sure if that is possible, if the mesh was weighted to penis bones and your skeleton is using dick bones then it will not match and if you use a rig it will be even more difficult to fix this part up later on. But from what i remembered i think my rig was using penis bones but the skeleton also has dick bones, only the rig was not set to use those bones maybe if i could update that part and make the dick bone copy rotation of penis bone then both should animate the same way at the same time. Will have too see if i can make that part work right.

Btw i was wondering why you chose only dick bones ?? because from what i remembered breeze mesh for new vegas was the only male body mesh that was using animated penis. And attached to penis bones and not dick bones.

• 3 months later...

First off, this is great! Loving the consolidated, one-stop skeleton mesh that has everything.

Just one question though, you mentioned about havoked breasts except they don't work for me. I have no idea why either o_o

I see the bones and ragdoll descriptors within the skeleton file, and I definitely see the other ragdollable parts such as arms and legs working; so whats up with that?

Well - the objective of this project is to get compatibility (even if it is a bit selective, i have to admit) and reliability...

So if that is Ok with you guys I'd like to add these bones, too - I just need people to point out what they need, that's all ;)

I'm kind of doing this because I hate to see 50 bone sets on a skeleton which do exactly the same thing over and over again - which can only be prevented by talking to each other and keeping it practical ^^'

I'd LIKE us to settle on just one skeleton. There's no need for so many of them. Astymma's does a good job of that but I couldn't include it in sexout (due to permissions of contributions) and it didn't have the bones we needed for the morphing.

So when AJ and I were working on the morphing and figured out a way to do it with some new bones, I prodded to get the other bones sexout needs (mostly this is the breast bones from BnB and BX, and the BX penis bones) included as well with the right names and such, so we'd have a skeleton I can include in the Sexout download.

If you two want to combine forces and work on just one skeleton, I'll endorse the idea -- as long as I can still include it in Sexout!

I'm afraid we cannot just eliminate the duplicate bones though -- some animations need the BnB breast bones, some use the BX breast bones for example. That's just the way it is -- unless someone volunteers to fix up all the existing animations to just use one set.

combine my force with Deedes? he knows far too much, for me being even of a 10% useful to him ;)

You can take and do whatever you want with assets I could have made, I'll never tell no.

But in this case if you want to know my personal opinion, it wouldn't be 100% super excited about this idea of merging bones, I prefer tell you. But I would leave eventual details to a private speech if you want to know more

• 2 years later...