My idea for this mod is: the people near or in town call the guards if you are naked, masturbate or for having sex.

Or you can choose for what reason the guards get called in MCM. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still having an issue where sex is stopped prematurely. NPCs no longer being bounced away (I think that was defeat,) but sex is still stopped at random points. Irritating problem.

edit: figured out that I'm just dumb. I had unintentionally shared hotkeys and was surrendering every time I tried to adjust the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Long silence because family issues and huge workload over the past few months. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and the summer holidays are nearly upon me. Hopefully there will be progress soon.

Take your time. hope everything works out for you! eagerly waiting for the continuation with this mod but real life always comes first!

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to congratulate you onj a great mod. Its been a regular for me since I found it.

I was wondering (and really dont want the thin-skinned to start a flame-war over this)

Historically and in modern society, lesbianism is more socially acceptable than gay homosexuality. Would there be a way to split the detection in your mod to reflect this?

i take it the punishments would be harder versions of the crime like lesbians would get put into stocks and fucked by females  with strapons same as males and gays ? nudity would be forced to wear nothing in the city while paraded ?

Something of a pyrrhic punishment, all said and done.

It is technically possible to split male and female homosexuality up. At this stage there is absolutely no point: the player character is the only one who can commit a crime, so if you are female vs male, set the severity accordingly.

This mod has no intention of adding any punishments to the game. All it does is detect crimes and report you to the vanilla crime system. Even if I were to add something like that, it wouldn't be anything like your suggestion. Punishing lesbianism with forced lesbianism seems absurd.

This mod requires only SexLab, and anything Sexlab itself needs. Nothing else is required.

Is it normal that guards don't attempt to arrest you on sight even when walking nude in front of them? You still get bounty though.

I believe it is normal for the guards to not arrest the player for every non-violent infraction. If you run your fines up to 1000, they should take more interest.

Could you suggest what to do with Devious Cidhna? The moment I get naked with Madanach, he turns hostile. Can't disable in MCM and can't uninstall for the duration of Cidhna because it CTDs me on main menu without Sexcrime for some reason (had to rerun PerMa patcher). Also if i set everything to "not a crime" even before i get thrown in Cidhna, he still turns hostile when sex starts

• 1 month later...

First of all, I like your mod! It's what I need to make the game "more realistic".

But I think I've found a new bug or something similar. I'm not sure if it's known or not.

Every time a sex scene starts (SexLab 1.59), the scene will be interrupted after 1-2 seconds and the npc "bounce" back like an ragdoll ending.

Whithout this mod, it doesn't happen, so I think it's a bug.

does anyone else have this happen to them? I can't seem to find the conflicting mod

First of all, I like your mod! It's what I need to make the game "more realistic".

But I think I've found a new bug or something similar. I'm not sure if it's known or not.

Every time a sex scene starts (SexLab 1.59), the scene will be interrupted after 1-2 seconds and the npc "bounce" back like an ragdoll ending.

Whithout this mod, it doesn't happen, so I think it's a bug.

does anyone else have this happen to them? I can't seem to find the conflicting mod

I have SexCrime in my Modlist now for some time and have never experienced something like that. And I use a lot of mods ;)

I only have two troubles with SexCrime: it doesn't detect all underwear (a configuration option would be nice), and it doesn't matter at all if you are seen or not. Even if I hide behind a house my bounty increases :(

These are minor issues, though.

well, hold on, that was a mistake.  I never activated the mod, it's still happening. frustrating

is there another mod that can fine you for just being naked, thats all i want here.

Im not sure but, I dragged a traveler with my toon iffering sex at the lowes price via Tdf prostitution, and when arrived to a safe location the action began(an open place in front cicero on the road whiterun, suddenly, before sex, a guard aproached and treatened lookin for sex, only refuse or let him go his way on my toon, i choosed to refuse, the guard stablished chsrges against my toon, 5gold, is ok, i bet it was Sexlab Solutions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-310-27-jan-2015/page-18?do=findComment&comment=1059254

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21973-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/

Could you suggest what to do with Devious Cidhna? The moment I get naked with Madanach, he turns hostile. Can't disable in MCM and can't uninstall for the duration of Cidhna because it CTDs me on main menu without Sexcrime for some reason (had to rerun PerMa patcher). Also if i set everything to "not a crime" even before i get thrown in Cidhna, he still turns hostile when sex starts

Yep.  I had to remove sexcrimes mod because of this.  It was some time back but I posted the question on the Cidhna Mine support topic and the author said it had something to do with the sexcrime mod and how it identifies the collar and shackles that makes characters hostile.  I'm sorry if that sounds vague, it was a few months ago.

If that little bug was squashed I would use this mod again.