6 hours ago, mrtapyoca said:

Either with Racemenu and Enhanced Character Edit you can adjust bodies the way to see fit. Both of these also let you scale the bodies too.

Not my character but something like this?

85c82ba91365fd665546d1c85cbaa9f64767e7f41bec1395f21cf83caeed532f.png

Sorry, for some reason I can't view this picture (and all pictures on the site), gives me error 1020. 

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else on the SSE version of Tera Elin Race 2 but suddenly the elin race controller bugged (i think that's the problem after researching for the last two hours lol) and now I can't change into any hairstyles on race menu except for those that came with Adult Scalling. I tried reinstalling race menu, race compatibility AND Tera Elin Race 2 of course... However nothing seemed to fix the problem. No matter what I try, the available hairstyles remain the same. Is there a solution for this?

I just hope I don't need a fresh start on my pc with skyrim se...

10 hours ago, diolilmonster said:

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else on the SSE version of Tera Elin Race 2 but suddenly the elin race controller bugged (i think that's the problem after researching for the last two hours lol) and now I can't change into any hairstyles on race menu except for those that came with Adult Scalling. I tried reinstalling race menu, race compatibility AND Tera Elin Race 2 of course... However nothing seemed to fix the problem. No matter what I try, the available hairstyles remain the same. Is there a solution for this?

I just hope I don't need a fresh start on my pc with skyrim se...

try this version https://facerim.tistory.com/225

• 1 month later...

hi, i dont know if anyone still here but i have a problem. First is that i cannot make my  character have a adult size, i even downlaoded the file. And second i am using 3bbb and for some reason the breasts, everytime i jump they kinda float or go through the body. If someone could help me i would love!

17 minutes ago, SirSantos06 said:

hi, i dont know if anyone still here but i have a problem. First is that i cannot make my  character have a adult size, i even downlaoded the file. And second i am using 3bbb and for some reason the breasts, everytime i jump they kinda float or go through the body. If someone could help me i would love!

I am not 100% certain on this, but I think the elin race uses its own custom skeleton, which may well be the problem with the breasts.

As for the size you can give this a try, it may or may not work, or work well, go into 3rd person and then open the console, select you character, and then enter setscale 1.5, you may want to play around with the 1.x value till you find the size that you like.  The value of 2.0 would double the players size, you can also use the player.setscale rather than going into 3rd person and selecting the character if you prefer.

As for the mod to set the elin to normal size, it may well be getting changed by something else, easiest way is to load your entire mod list into xedit and then select the elin human size mod and see if anything is overwriting those value somewhere below it.

I can not really help you more as I do not really play elin, use them as npc replacers yes, but play no, I prefer a more realistic looking race so tend to play monli where I want a short arse character, though you can also play around with the setscale value on all the races and that can give some good results, though it would also take some playing around with racemenu sliders as well for the best looks.

17 minutes ago, Varithina said:

I am not 100% certain on this, but I think the elin race uses its own custom skeleton, which may well be the problem with the breasts.

As for the size you can give this a try, it may or may not work, or work well, go into 3rd person and then open the console, select you character, and then enter setscale 1.5, you may want to play around with the 1.x value till you find the size that you like.  The value of 2.0 would double the players size, you can also use the player.setscale rather than going into 3rd person and selecting the character if you prefer.

As for the mod to set the elin to normal size, it may well be getting changed by something else, easiest way is to load your entire mod list into xedit and then select the elin human size mod and see if anything is overwriting those value somewhere below it.

I can not really help you more as I do not really play elin, use them as npc replacers yes, but play no, I prefer a more realistic looking race so tend to play monli where I want a short arse character, though you can also play around with the setscale value on all the races and that can give some good results, though it would also take some playing around with racemenu sliders as well for the best looks.

well thanks for the help about the size, and thats a shame about the breasts... its weird watching them just go into your body xd, 1 more thing if i may, i tried to use the main file of the elin race 2 here, but for some reason it kept crashing my game every time i select the elin race so i ended up getting a SE port file from another website. Is there a fix for that? 

3 hours ago, SirSantos06 said:

well thanks for the help about the size, and thats a shame about the breasts... its weird watching them just go into your body xd, 1 more thing if i may, i tried to use the main file of the elin race 2 here, but for some reason it kept crashing my game every time i select the elin race so i ended up getting a SE port file from another website. Is there a fix for that? 

No idea, you would need to ask psycho about that he is the mod creator, I just use them and hack job them to what I want, though at present the only thing I am working on for the elin, is for the elin 1 race, and that is using the new npc mods that are optional to edit the populated skyrim mod to use elin rather then elves, orcs and such, which is damn tedious considering how many npc's populated skyrim adds.

Though the crashing may be something to do with the race compatability mod, that has been updated a couple of times I think, something there may no longer line up with the elin race mod, although there are two versions of race compatability out there.

• 1 month later...

This, how do you do this? Been wondering how to get this result in addition to that Elin 2 fur texture addition, but have no clue how.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, jujumanjudu said:

i have a fully working tera elin race 2 for SSE so far no bugs glitches ctd when making character and playing it, i also use custom skin, eye and eyebrows texture i would like to share it so anyone can test if for themselves but i don't know if i'm allowed to share it.1217586593_SkyrimSE2020-04-2015-18-34.png.90d238d9dc4049871661cf556ddc1b36.png

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Oyhuria said:

is there anyway i can put custom cbbe body and texture ? i'm on LE 

i just put other mod texture and body on this mod folder and worked fine

i got neckseam bc i didnt replaced head texture cuz i think this mod head mesh is completely different and it may cause some problems, i'm kinda fine now :D

• 1 month later...

Where do I start? Like many others i came to like the Libitina follower aspect, and i decided i wanted the head preset. I did get the .nif files and inported the head into the game, then i realized i needed the tera elin race 2 for it to work propelly, "no problem" i said. Well as you can see there is a big problem indeed. The thing is that when i activate this mod in MO2, the game does not start, i get the skse console prop for an instant, as usual and then, few seconds later, MO2 unlocks, meaning that sse didn't start. I've been looking around forums and noone seems to have the same problem, even when a friend of mine tried too and got the same problem. I'm out of clues and i hope i could find something in here to make it work. Thanks in advise!

On 1/31/2021 at 4:55 PM, JowM said:

Where do I start? Like many others i came to like the Libitina follower aspect, and i decided i wanted the head preset. I did get the .nif files and inported the head into the game, then i realized i needed the tera elin race 2 for it to work propelly, "no problem" i said. Well as you can see there is a big problem indeed. The thing is that when i activate this mod in MO2, the game does not start, i get the skse console prop for an instant, as usual and then, few seconds later, MO2 unlocks, meaning that sse didn't start. I've been looking around forums and noone seems to have the same problem, even when a friend of mine tried too and got the same problem. I'm out of clues and i hope i could find something in here to make it work. Thanks in advise!

It's because this is a mod for LE, and not SSE. You'll need to either convert it to SSE yourself, or grab the files from someone who has already done so.

Been having a few issues with my characters breasts sticking out and acting incredibly weird has anyone ran into this before/have an idea how to try and fix this? Doesn't happen to any other race only this custom race (been trying to incorperate 3BBB body for the race but breasts were being a little odd even before I installed the 3BBB files) Don't know if this is a skeleten issue or an issue with the adult scaling body or anything. Rest of the body acts fine and has physics working properly. 

20210210102701_1.jpg

On 11/19/2020 at 4:17 PM, Undeademon said:

This, how do you do this? Been wondering how to get this result in addition to that Elin 2 fur texture addition, but have no clue how.

Its been a while and i don't use tera elin race anymore but i think i still have the file with form 44 esm, patch, custom skin texture, bodyslide and racemenu additional slider compability

Just now, jujumanjudu said:

Its been a while and i don't use tera elin race anymore but i think i still have the file with form 44 esm, patch, custom skin texture, bodyslide and racemenu additional slider compability

nevermind forgot that i have it on gdrive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1afIqF_r3ppaqfDjvhQwZPvQJvEUMbXQ7/view Elin plus texture etc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CmnI_5WQX_q0dv8ocUmu1ePPppJATbnF/view?usp=sharing bodyslide

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, TapiocaJelly said:

I've seen some screenshots of this race having sex and was wondering if there was a way to make this race compatible with sexlabs?

Yes it is easy enough to do, but nobody here will show or tell you how to do so, for one it is against the terms of using this site, they count as children, does not matter what the game/lore says they are for age they LOOK like children which is all pretty much anybody cares about, so non of the mods found here that are sex based will work for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, nanoxnano said:

Been having a few issues with my characters breasts sticking out and acting incredibly weird has anyone ran into this before/have an idea how to try and fix this? Doesn't happen to any other race only this custom race (been trying to incorperate 3BBB body for the race but breasts were being a little odd even before I installed the 3BBB files) Don't know if this is a skeleten issue or an issue with the adult scaling body or anything. Rest of the body acts fine and has physics working properly. 

20210210102701_1.jpg

In bodyside pick the TeraElin2 cbbe 3BBB Body Amazing then just pick build not batch but just build and it will fix the breasts for the ellin race this dosnt affect npcs at least it didnt for me but if you go back to a normal race like nord the breasts will be squished in so to fix that all you gotta do is the same thing but with just the 3BBB amazing body 

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:50 AM, lol5678 said:

In bodyside pick the TeraElin2 cbbe 3BBB Body Amazing then just pick build not batch but just build and it will fix the breasts for the ellin race this dosnt affect npcs at least it didnt for me but if you go back to a normal race like nord the breasts will be squished in so to fix that all you gotta do is the same thing but with just the 3BBB amazing body 

I still have the same issue even after following your instructions. Any ideas?

On 6/22/2021 at 3:16 AM, ryeoshu said:

I still have the same issue even after following your instructions. Any ideas?

I recently replied to a similar question and I also use Elin race.

See here.

But rebuilding the body after character creation also helped me before.

Edited by Nagib