On 4/15/2021 at 12:13 AM, Varithina said:

Yes it is easy enough to do, but nobody here will show or tell you how to do so, for one it is against the terms of using this site, they count as children, does not matter what the game/lore says they are for age they LOOK like children which is all pretty much anybody cares about, so non of the mods found here that are sex based will work for them.

You are telling me all of the type of Elins look like children? Even custom ones? I'm sorry but no, there's a reason why those screenshots we're allowed.

3 hours ago, Bradash said:

You are telling me all of the type of Elins look like children? Even custom ones? I'm sorry but no, there's a reason why those screenshots we're allowed.

I think you will find they are allowed because they are dressed, try posting nude versions and chances are they may well tell you to remove them, and if you do no ban you, if you want clear guidelines for it ask a moderator about it.  And yeh I have seen some versions of elin that look more like teens which is from what has been said in various post something else entirely.  I was talking about the base version of the elin from this post not a custom modded version.

15 hours ago, Varithina said:

I think you will find they are allowed because they are dressed, try posting nude versions and chances are they may well tell you to remove them, and if you do no ban you, if you want clear guidelines for it ask a moderator about it.  And yeh I have seen some versions of elin that look more like teens which is from what has been said in various post something else entirely.  I was talking about the base version of the elin from this post not a custom modded version.

I'm just trying to get certain Elins working, there is a post on CBBE 3BBB Advanced where the creator has sexlab shown working. Mine specifically looks older than that post. There has been a lot more elins that look more like adults, and I'd rather that. There is a script in sexlab where if an Elin is above height 0.94 it can work, but it never has worked for me. It might have been an old script archived in the mod. If it did work my preferences for character height I put higher than average NPC's so it could have been perfect.

1 hour ago, Bradash said:

I'm just trying to get certain Elins working, there is a post on CBBE 3BBB Advanced where the creator has sexlab shown working. Mine specifically looks older than that post. There has been a lot more elins that look more like adults, and I'd rather that. There is a script in sexlab where if an Elin is above height 0.94 it can work, but it never has worked for me. It might have been an old script archived in the mod. If it did work my preferences for character height I put higher than average NPC's so it could have been perfect.

You might want to check out the following, which allows you to put elin ears and tails on the standard adult races:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, please tell me how to install the mod Tera Elin Race 2, it is very necessary, and then I can't do it. And his addition Fur Elin Race 2 by JaFinnmongrab, thank you. I dont understand how to change the character model to a nicer one.

Edited by Rinsu123
On 6/25/2021 at 3:29 AM, Nagib said:

I recently replied to a similar question and I also use Elin race.

See here.

But rebuilding the body after character creation also helped me before.

I haven't tried that. But i fixed it by replacing the skeleton with the vanilla ones. Not sure if it will screw things up

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 2:04 AM, Bradash said:

excuse my unrelated question but, how to make Elin use the CBBE or whatever body that i am using ? For now it works on armor but, her nude body is that slim one with bikini

22 minutes ago, vague_hope said:

excuse my unrelated question but, how to make Elin use the CBBE or whatever body that i am using ? For now it works on armor but, her nude body is that slim one with bikini

You need to build the bodyslide files for the elin body then move the actual meshes to the correct location, pretty sure that is explained somewhere on the first post around the area with the cbbe bodyslide files, though depending on the body it can look a bit odd with the head/hands and feet being a bit off though that tends to be only on the larger presets.

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

You need to build the bodyslide files for the elin body then move the actual meshes to the correct location, pretty sure that is explained somewhere on the first post around the area with the cbbe bodyslide files, though depending on the body it can look a bit odd with the head/hands and feet being a bit off though that tends to be only on the larger presets.

ah i see, sounds so complicated, i'll look for it later then or just bye bye with it. Thanks !

13 hours ago, vague_hope said:

ah i see, sounds so complicated, i'll look for it later then or just bye bye with it. Thanks !

No problem, there used to be or may still be a way that forced bodyslide to output to specific folders when you build something, if that still works and it was done by a change in the bodyslide files settings themselves, which changed the output location rather than just using the generic one, the bodyslide file themselves when build would place themselves correctly.  I have seen some of the older races that used custom bodyslide files/location do that, though more current stuff does not tend to, which make me think they may have removed the ability to do it or it has simply been forgotten about or not in the current documentation for bodyslide.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me a way to actually get this working on SE? The LL version and it's additional files throw up code 193 errors with skse, the schaken version has like 10 hairstyles, locking you out of the rest of your hairs, none of which have physics and most have some form of glitch (purple textures, ears floating not attached to the body, squirrel tail coming out the neck, etc.) Literally the only thing I want out of this is an anime-style face that looks decent. The anime race on nexus really doesn't.

Thanks for any help, i've been modding for years, but i've mostly stayed away from the more complicated to set up ones.

1 hour ago, Pseudonym Proxy said:

Can anyone tell me a way to actually get this working on SE? The LL version and it's additional files throw up code 193 errors with skse, the schaken version has like 10 hairstyles, locking you out of the rest of your hairs, none of which have physics and most have some form of glitch (purple textures, ears floating not attached to the body, squirrel tail coming out the neck, etc.) Literally the only thing I want out of this is an anime-style face that looks decent. The anime race on nexus really doesn't.

Thanks for any help, i've been modding for years, but i've mostly stayed away from the more complicated to set up ones.

Hmm, I was sure there was a separate download for the elin 2 for se, but after doing a bit of digging apparently not, this is the nearest which is the elin race

55 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, I was sure there was a separate download for the elin 2 for se, but after doing a bit of digging apparently not, this is the nearest which is the elin race

Thanks! I'll have a look at it in a bit. It does seem to be v1 rather than v2, though i'm not really sure what the difference there is anyway. I've been getting turned around trying to get stuff working with CBBE 3BA, so hopefully this works.

Edited by Pseudonym Proxy
1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Good news, the mod works and is easy to use. Bad news, it's stuck to the childlike scale and I don't know enough to change the body used by a custom race. given it didn't show any conflicts with cbbe, I assume it's hardwired to use a unique body/preset/scale that cant be overwritten by normal changes.

OK, I got Tera Elin Race 2 working by using the steps here:

My only issue now is that the eyelashes are slightly sunk into the face, so they really don't look good. Gonna have to try and fix that now. Pretty sure what's going on is incorrect face textures. the images i've found look like the black eyelash is mostly texture with a model for the sticky out bits. also, my texture has an odd line between eyes and brows which may be a seam.

Ok, i'm pretty sure i know what's happening. it's using the basic face resources for a lot of things. it has the vanilla scars alongside the mod ones, and i think it's just using the base complexions. I'm pretty sure this is because the method i found above has you remove the skse folder from the race mod as well as the racecompatibility files, so i assume racecompatibility is getting confused and using default assets. unfortunately, the racecompatibility files in the mod are a big problem with getting it to work in sse, because they are le versions and are thus incompatible. I have no idea how i'd even start fixing racecompatibility files.

1 hour ago, Pseudonym Proxy said:

Pretty sure what's going on is incorrect face textures.

Hey Pseudonym Proxy

Try use this~ It may help you solve the texture Issues:

Tera Elin Race 2 Texture Pack v1.5.7z

But first I recommend you install CBBE 3BA and check Elin's support box in the FOMOD Installer.

Also you should install: TeraElinEyes 1.2 and TeraElin2 More Sliders 1.1 by Acro.

-----------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The meshes and textures of Tera Elin Race 2 by PsychoMachina it is still Skyrim LE format. is recommended to optimize the resources for Skyrim SE format using Cathedral Assets Optimizer to avoid instability and CTD ?

Sorry for my bad English.

On 11/6/2021 at 2:15 AM, Mikufan39 said:

Hey Pseudonym Proxy

Try use this~ It may help you solve the texture Issues:

Tera Elin Race 2 Texture Pack v1.5.7z 165.75 MB · 41 downloads

But first I recommend you install CBBE 3BA and check Elin's support box in the FOMOD Installer.

Also you should install: TeraElinEyes 1.2 and TeraElin2 More Sliders 1.1 by Acro.

-----------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The meshes and textures of Tera Elin Race 2 by PsychoMachina it is still Skyrim LE format. is recommended to optimize the resources for Skyrim SE format using Cathedral Assets Optimizer to avoid instability and CTD ?

Sorry for my bad English.

first, thanks. I was already using 3ba and had the eyes and sliders. That tp worked perfectly. My only issue now is that this:

doesn't work unless it overrides 3ba, and that bugs out the breasts something fierce. Sometimes that just happens anyway. and i'm pretty sure theres some issues with the racecompatibility file preventing the correct eye shapes and scars etc being used.

• 1 month later...

Anybody have any idea why scars/eyelashes won't shape to TE imported Racemenu presets? The stock TE presets load facial details correctly, but the minute I load a JSlot preset there is a 'invisible" overlay that doesn't match the loaded preset. 

I've tried messing with the weight sliders but nothing seems to change it. Is there a way to edit this through the Sculpt tab? 

Spoiler

Test1.jpg

Spoiler

Test2.jpg

Spoiler

Test3.jpg

Eta: Kinda solved. 

I was loading the .Nif file through the face sculpt tab. I assume some of the slider presets for the face did not load correctly, which was causing the incorrect placement for the eyelashes.

I was finally able to load the Jslot and the eyelash placement looks a lot better. (Some adjustment is still needed.) The Jslot file took multiple tries to load correctly. 

The "invisible" overlay in front to the nose was coming from "AnimeNose nif/tri" files in the Meshes Folder. I deleted the folder altogether. This prevented the black overlay in front of the face. 

I'm not sure if this will cause issue down the line. 

ScreenShot8.jpg

Edited by 2keylows
More info/spelling

Ok. so short history: 
After spending a good amount of time these past 4-3 months getting into modding (both creating and FineTuning my modlist) i managed to make a 1008 Mod list that works flawless and looks good. The thing is that the literal Only-last thing i want is an anime looking race to swap to it sometimes (for no more reason other than: Lolis and Ara Ara tall busty girls)

I grabed the version from Arca.live from the link on SunJeong site (v0.9999... here) and all Acro files posted here on LL

While the race works (as it shows up in game- racemenu) i have a few issues:

-the sliders, race description and etc show up as Boxes instead of words or with a $ at the start, i guess this is something about the translation and what the game can put on screen (non romantic languages) annoying to say the least

-Besides the "base" face (preset 0) all presets look like glitchy faces from a bad 90s cience fiction movie

-Does SexLab works on this? It should for what i understand about races (i never have used any other race besides vanillas, this is my first time using a custom race)
Besides Acro haves a lot of SexLab animations working on her elins on pretty much every post that my main reason to ask this

-Is there any place to grab a racemenu preset? I cant find any

Spoiler

image.png.e9d9cdf9ebf16146373788e77aaed0b1.png

Spoiler

image.png.d5764c0c34c168a5a0a96c3775b60701.pngimage.png.444d17e2e780bc57af0c371888648bd7.png

Spoiler

image.png.2d625ac96bf37039af4dabe52331a6d2.png

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff

@Jessica_Degurechaff

I'm using the same version as well. It is my understanding the Remastered v0.9999 is a standalone. The "older" TE2 mods are not needed.  

The boxes in Racemenu is due to some translation issues. We are kinda stuck unless the mod is updated with translation files. A work around is downloading the Remastered version first, than downloading Acro's "TeraElin2 More Sliders"

This will at least get the sliders and tabs in English. Downside is it doubles up on some sliders. 

I have the same issue with buggy looking presets after the "base" preset. 

No idea if SL works on this race. Trying to get the presets loaded is hard enough lol. 

The arca.live channel has a "preset" tab you can use to find TE2 presets. There are some complicated preset requirements for some. (At least to me)

Translating to English doesn't help either. 

I needed multiple Jslot imports to get some resemblance of the originals.  

Edited by 2keylows
I can't type
4 hours ago, 2keylows said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

I'm using the same version as well. It is my understanding the Remastered v0.9999 is a standalone. The "older" TE2 mods are not needed.  

The boxes in Racemenu is due to some translation issues. We are kinda stuck unless the mod is updated with translation files. A work around is downloading the Remastered version first, than downloading Acro's "TeraElin2 More Sliders"

This will at least get the sliders and tabs in English. Downside is it doubles up on some sliders. 

I have the same issue with buggy looking presets after the "base" preset. 

No idea if SL works on this race. Trying to get the presets loaded is hard enough lol. 

The arca.live channel has a "preset" tab you can use to find TE2 presets. There are some complicated preset requirements for some. (At least to me)

Translating to English doesn't help either. 

I needed multiple Jslot imports to get some resemblance of the originals.  

Oh wait, are these 2 files not compatible then? (here) i never think that his version from Arca was different from the "original" one from here

I supposed that, well, i can kind of work around that seeing what each slider does by using it

Dammit

I cant find it, may you hand me a link? 

thanks for the help!

Edit: I got the "base" presets to work (they wont morph like a glitch anymore) by reinstalling the base mod and selecting "Skeleton fix", you gotta use SMP for the tails and ears tho because the skeleton fix deactivates CPBP (i do use Arcalive version tho)

Edited by Jessica_Degurechaff
12 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Oh wait, are these 2 files not compatible then? (here) i never think that his version from Arca was different from the "original" one from here

I supposed that, well, i can kind of work around that seeing what each slider does by using it

Dammit
I cant find it, may you hand me a link? 

thanks for the help!

Edit: I got the "base" presets to work (they wont morph like a glitch anymore) by reinstalling the base mod and selecting "Skeleton fix", you gotta use SMP for the tails and ears tho because the skeleton fix deactivates CPBP (i do use Arcalive version tho)

Those animation files should be good, but admittedly I haven't tested them fully. I found out about this mod not to long ago and I'm still learning as well. 

I should clarify and say the original 2017 TeraElin file is not needed for the TeraElin Remaster v0.9999 to work. The remaster is it's own standalone mod. 

Sure I'll message you a link. 

Good to know about selecting the skeleton fix for the other presets. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:02 PM, 2keylows said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

The boxes in Racemenu is due to some translation issues. We are kinda stuck unless the mod is updated with translation files.

See if the mod came with a translation file, and then disable it. Might be in

Remastered v0.9999 > interface > translations

then look for a file called "racemenu English.txt" or something like that, and change the extension so that skyrim won't read it.

"racemenu English.txt.nub"

If you wanted the racemenu race description translated, you can probably find the entry in Tessedit, or you can run the esp through "x translator" 

xTranslator at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Though I'm willing to bet that the race description is just flavor text taken from their game.

"Being fragments of Elinu's or Seren's divine power shaped into corporal form, the Elins are immortal creatures and do not die of old age. Their animal ears and tail remind them of their duty as the protectors of nature and all living things. Elins have two sets of ears; That of a human and that of an animal. While their human ears pick up normal sounds like any other creature, their animal ears hear the 'voice of nature'."

Something like that, but paraphrased.

Edited by venomr
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, venomr said:

See if the mod came with a translation file, and then disable it. Might be in

Remastered v0.9999 > interface > translations

then look for a file called "racemenu English.txt" or something like that, and change the extension so that skyrim won't read it.

"racemenu English.txt.nub"

If you wanted the racemenu race description translated, you can probably find the entry in Tessedit, or you can run the esp through "x translator" 

xTranslator at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Though I'm willing to bet that the race description is just flavor text taken from their game.

"Being fragments of Elinu's or Seren's divine power shaped into corporal form, the Elins are immortal creatures and do not die of old age. Their animal ears and tail remind them of their duty as the protectors of nature and all living things. Elins have two sets of ears; That of a human and that of an animal. While their human ears pick up normal sounds like any other creature, their animal ears hear the 'voice of nature'."

Something like that, but paraphrased.

do you know why i cant use sexlab with this mod?