If you want to keep with the Tera theme, Nexus has the (UNP) Tera armors by Asianboy345.  There should also be Bodyslide presets for those armors by another author.  Install the Elin UNP body preset and you can convert the Tera armors to the Elin UNP body.

You can't use CBBE since Elin 2 is exclusively UNP.

If you can't find the bodyslide presets for Asianboy's armors then let me know and I can either upload the presets or convert and upload the armors.  I have done so in the past.

http://s29.postimg.org/qmoi0nccn/elinpresetconvtemp.jpg

There is also Fox Merged which contains some of the Elin armors, but some armors are UNP and others are CBBE.

Other than that you can use any armor that you like provided it's UNP or converted to UNP/UUNP.

If you want to keep with the Tera theme, Nexus has the (UNP) Tera armors by Asianboy345.  There should also be Bodyslide presets for those armors by another author.  Install the Elin UNP body preset and you can convert the Tera armors to the Elin UNP body.

You can't use CBBE since Elin 2 is exclusively UNP.

If you can't find the bodyslide presets for Asianboy's armors then let me know and I can either upload the presets or convert and upload the armors.  I have done so in the past.

http://s29.postimg.org/qmoi0nccn/elinpresetconvtemp.jpg

There is also Fox Merged which contains some of the Elin armors, but some armors are UNP and others are CBBE.

Other than that you can use any armor that you like provided it's UNP or converted to UNP/UUNP.

alright, thanks! one more thing, can i use nifskope or bodyslide to edit the elin body shape?

You can, but Nifskope edits the skeleton nodes.  The Elins were heavily shaped by the skeleton, however, doing so would cause issues with some animations like drawing the bow would cause the arrows to misalign so now the Elin body is 99% mesh and 1% skeleton.

heya! 

when i go to change the "elin race feature" thing, (the ears) my game crashes around number 13 in the toggle list.

also, for some reason, after installing the mod- my save button is greyed out.

any ideas? is my pc just too overloaded or what.

reagardless- thanks for this mod! its so cute.

heya! 

when i go to change the "elin race feature" thing, (the ears) my game crashes around number 13 in the toggle list.

also, for some reason, after installing the mod- my save button is greyed out.

any ideas? is my pc just too overloaded or what.

reagardless- thanks for this mod! its so cute.

The crash can be the result of running out of memory.  Do you have lag during the customization menu?  Do you have the AIO hairpack installed?

The game is trying to load all those assets that it's using up the memory.

If you do have the hairpack installed, uninstall it, customize your character, and create/save a preset.  Exit the game, nstall the hairpack, restart the game and finish customizing your character.  Create a second preset for your current use.

Elin 2 does not modify any part of the game mechanics or core operations so your Save option being greyed out is a mystery to me (this never happened to me).  If it's somehow mod-releated then it's another mod you have installed.  If it's game-related, it could be the game is not allowing you to save due to a scripted event or it's auto-saving and taking some time to do so (I'm guessing).

Other than that, I have no idea what the cause is.

UPDATE - Tera Elin 2 Voice-Pack Complete v2.0

Modified the Elin 1 custom voices pack to be used by Elin 2.

Added the dragon shouts from Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

Changed the way the race is able to use the custom voices.

INSTALLATION (Please Read)

Due the new way the custom voices are made playable for the Elin you will need to delete or move to a backup location, the following files:

TeraElinRaceVoice.esp (plugin) (Skyrim Data folder).

x2chTeraElin_FemaleElinVoiceController.pex  (Data > Scripts folder).

You can install using a mod manager or to install manually, unpack the 7-zip file and copy and paste the plugin and SOUNDS folder to where you have the original files installed allowing overwriting of the previous Elin voice files.

If using MO then those files are located where you have the main files installed.

EDIT

The forum is glitching again.  When I updated the first post, only the Download page updated, the support page remains unchanged.

So if you get a notification regarding the post being updated just go HERE.

• 5 weeks later...

I have some suggestions about structure of this mod. I'm a person who plays a huge modlist, with many mods, and every esp and esm slot is precious.

I know that having some options as separate eps is convenient for many moders, but if a user of this trying to make huge modlist It's a big waste of slots (oh those silly 255 esp/esm limit).

Second I know that you made Elin core file as esm to force it to be always loaded before esp's (and it makes mod really idiot proof, so that is good). But some vampire overhauls like Sacrosanct and new Race Compatibility mod must load before any race mods (and those mods are esp's). And RaceCompatibility.esm plugin (included in the mod) is really outdated (most of vampire overhauls and custom lifestate (like Undeath mod with Linch life state) mods using this version: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?).

My idea is to make just only one file to download. Include all options (voices (JP/ENG), color match/non color match, animations, hair packs (HDT or non HDT), adult scale, Beautyque, and other) in only one FOMOD installer. And merge these esp and esm as only one esp file to save esp/esm slots.

I know that will make lots of work for you, but I think that will help this mod. And I will save my esp/esm slots (and another users with huge mod lists). And also this will make installation more easy and user friendly.

And I know that you will mostly wouldn't want to do that, but I will ask. I asking for patch for Imperious - Races of Skyrim (I know that your mods conflict with it). 

And also thanks for your great and hard work. This mod is always must have on my modlist (because I love playing as Elin). Now I doing a relic hunter oriented playthrough with Elin named Ruby (Legacy of the Dragonborn It's soo fantastic mod). And I enjoy it so much. Maybe I will make screenshot of her (it would don't look great because I playing with not so great computer) if you really want.

I have some suggestions about structure of this mod. I'm a person who plays a huge modlist, with many mods, and every esp and esm slot is precious.

I know that having some options as separate eps is convenient for many moders, but if a user of this trying to make huge modlist It's a big waste of slots (oh those silly 255 esp/esm limit).

Second I know that you made Elin core file as esm to force it to be always loaded before esp's (and it makes mod really idiot proof, so that is good). But some vampire overhauls like Sacrosanct and new Race Compatibility mod must load before any race mods (and those mods are esp's). And RaceCompatibility.esm plugin (included in the mod) is really outdated (most of vampire overhauls and custom lifestate (like Undeath mod with Linch life state) mods using this version: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168/?).

My idea is to make just only one file to download. Include all options (voices (JP/ENG), color match/non color match, animations, hair packs (HDT or non HDT), adult scale, Beautyque, and other) in only one FOMOD installer. And merge these esp and esm as only one esp file to save esp/esm slots.

I know that will make lots of work for you, but I think that will help this mod. And I will save my esp/esm slots (and another users with huge mod lists). And also this will make installation more easy and user friendly.

And I know that you will mostly wouldn't want to do that, but I will ask. I asking for patch for Imperious - Races of Skyrim (I know that your mods conflict with it). 

And also thanks for your great and hard work. This mod is always must have on my modlist (because I love playing as Elin). Now I doing a relic hunter oriented playthrough with Elin named Ruby (Legacy of the Dragonborn It's soo fantastic mod). And I enjoy it so much. Maybe I will make screenshot of her (it would don't look great because I playing with not so great computer) if you really want.

I use Racial Compatibility (Himika) because it does NOT touch the vampire and werewolf scripts.  Race Compatibility (TMPhoenix) as well as vampire and werewolf overhauls edit those scripts.  Himika's version uses different means to accomplish the same goals as TMPhoenix' version and explains why TMPhoenix' version is more current; its has to be constantly updated to be compatible with new vampire/werewolf mods and updates to existing ones.

So what does this mean?  Racial Compaitiblity (Himika) can run with vampire and werewolf overhaul mods without needing to be constantly updated, but the downside to this is that people will think that it's 'outdated'.

I am curious to know if Racial Compatibility (Himika) works with Sacrosanct and other vampire mods.  If there are problems with compatibility like, the mod(s) does not work or partially works), the cause could be the race list added or used by those mods in which case making the Elins use a plugin instead of a master file can be the solution.

---------------------

How close are you to reaching that 255 limit?

I can convert the master to a plugin and merge it with the voice plugin (maybe not the animation plugin until I find a better way of implementing it), but that would only save you 1 or 2 slots.  If you are close to that 255 limit then why not merge some of those mods you have installed.  If you have plenty of room for additional mods, saving 1 or 2 slots may be moot.

---------------------

I can make a single installer, but in the past, people who use NMM report script errors (I use MO which does not).  It would seem that whenever NMM is updated something new goes wrong.  I'll give it some thought.

---------------------

Imperious - Races of Skyrim

I'll have a look.  Imperious states it modifies the Race records so a patch to restore the Elins to the new records should fix this unless there are more to it then mere Race records.

---------------------

If you want to post pics of your Elin then you are welcome to do so. 

How close are you to reaching that 255 limit?

I can convert the master to a plugin and merge it with the voice plugin (maybe not the animation plugin until I find a better way of implementing it), but that would only save you 1 or 2 slots.  If you are close to that 255 limit then why not merge some of those mods you have installed.  If you have plenty of room for additional mods, saving 1 or 2 slots may be moot.

Some types of mods cannot be merged or It's problematic to merge them (mostly mods with scripts and LODs (even with ReLinker help). And Legacy of Dragonborn patches (patches for this takes most of slots) doesn't play nice when merged (silly crashy CACO patch)). I have only 3 free slots. But any slot is important (even It's only 1-2).

@PsychoMachina

I use Racial Compatibility (Himika) because it does NOT touch the vampire and werewolf scripts.  Race Compatibility (TMPhoenix) as well as vampire and werewolf overhauls edit those scripts.  Himika's version uses different means to accomplish the same goals as TMPhoenix' version and explains why TMPhoenix' version is more current; its has to be constantly updated to be compatible with new vampire/werewolf mods and updates to existing ones.

So what does this mean?  Racial Compaitiblity (Himika) can run with vampire and werewolf overhaul mods without needing to be constantly updated, but the downside to this is that people will think that it's 'outdated'.

I am curious to know if Racial Compatibility (Himika) works with Sacrosanct and other vampire mods.  If there are problems with compatibility like, the mod(s) does not work or partially works), the cause could be the race list added or used by those mods in which case making the Elins use a plugin instead of a master file can be the solution.

I'm also a MO user. I can make special testing profile, and test merged Elin 2 esp with many vampire and werewolfs overhauls and only one lich mod (using Himika and TMPhoenix versions of Race Compatibility). I will share the results of my tests. Just send me link to file for testing.

I know that I can't do great Skyrim screenshots (and also my machine isn't so great) but when I was tinkering my game, I made a quick screenshoot of Ruby

tumblr_oraowb3Q8R1syf05co1_1280.png

Tera Elin 2 Merged Plugin

for testing purposes

I merged the masters and plugin:

Tera Elin Race (master)

Tera Elin AIO Hairs (master)

Tera Elin AIO HDT Hairs (master)

Tera Elin Voice Complete (plugin)

This was done for 2 reasons:

1. to test compatibility with Sacrosanct and any other vampire (and maybe werewolf) overhauls that requires custom races use a plugin (not a master file) due to load order,
  2. to test compatibility of Racial Compatibility by Himika with those overhauls which uses Race Compatibiity by TMPhoenix.  I use Himika's version and I only once tested it with Moonlight Tales (werewolf overhaul) with no errors.

INSTALLATION

This is only the merged plugin so extract and copy the plugin to your Data folder or install with a mod manager.

Move the following files to a backup location to avoid conflicts with the merged plugin:

TeraElinRace.esm
TeraElinRace_Voice.esp
TeraElinRace_HairsAIO.esm
TeraElin2_AIOHairs_HDT.esm

A word of caution, by using the merged plugin during a current gameplay you will lose your Elin character.  When loading a save, your character will become a headless human.  You will need to enter into Character Creation to change the race back to Elin and remake her appearance.

This will not happen when starting a new game.

TEST_TeraElinRace_AIO_Plugin_v01-20170613.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Elin 2 Merged Plugin -no HDT Hairs

Here is the All-in-One Merged Plugin, but without the records for the Elin 2 HDT hairs.  This plugin merges the main master, AIO hair pack master, and the Elin voice plugin.

Again, like the previous AIO plugin, this is to test Elin 2's and Racial Compatibility's (Himika's version) compatibility with Sacrosanct and other vampire overhaul mods.

TeraElinRace_AIO_noHDTHairs.7z

• 1 month later...

I finally found some time for  testing.

Merged versions even without any overhauls still crashes and I can't find why (because crash logs and papyrus logs said about generic memory crashes).

Non merged work with Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst. But still it has problem with with Sacrosanct or Sacrosanct + Better Vampires combo (because of overwriting PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex).

And Sacrosanct author about RaceCompatibility: "RaceCompatibility: Currently seems to prevent Sacrosanct scripts from working regardless of load order and regardless of whether the Sacrosanct patch is used (which seems to be outdated anyway)" (form compatibility page of mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/54/?)

I finally found some time for  testing.

Merged versions even without any overhauls still crashes and I can't find why (because crash logs and papyrus logs said about generic memory crashes).

Non merged work with Better Vampires and Vampiric Thirst. But still it has problem with with Sacrosanct or Sacrosanct + Better Vampires combo (because of overwriting PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex).

And Sacrosanct author about RaceCompatibility: "RaceCompatibility: Currently seems to prevent Sacrosanct scripts from working regardless of load order and regardless of whether the Sacrosanct patch is used (which seems to be outdated anyway)" (form compatibility page of mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/54/?)

This is why I prefer Racial Compatibility; no meddling with the PlayerVampireQuest script.  Still, I have not tested it with Sacrosanct or Better Vampires and successfully tested vanilla Vampire Lord approximately 2-3 weeks ago.

great mod!

but how do i remove the bronze shine?

:/

Ugly Bronze Shine Remover

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84407

I have the original "No Ugly Bronze Shine" and I'm guessing this new one works the same way.  If so, you'll need to do the following:

Install the files then copy the 'femalebody_1_sk.dds' and 'femalehands_1_sk.dds" to TEXTURES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN and overwrite the 2 Elin textures.

If you see a bronze shine on the face, you'll need to do the same with the face specular map.  Copy Bronze Shine Remover's 'femalehead_sk.dds" to a temp folder and rename it 'face1_sk.dds' then create a second copy and name it 'face2_sk.dds' then create 2 more copies named 'face3_sk.dds' and 'face4_sk.dds'.  Now move all 4 files to TEXTURES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN > FACE and overwrite the original Elin files.

Hi, where can I download the clothes that appear in the screenshots of the rabbit version of the breed? And how do I get my ears and tail?

The clothes are Demonica Burlesque converted to UNPB-TBBP. 

I downloaded them either from here or another website.  If you can't find the outfit then let me know and I'll send you the files.

The ears and tail sets are included with the eyelashes so select the EYELASHES category (showracemenu) and it's the first slider, Elin Additions.  There are 4 different types of eyelashes.

There are also the original Elin hairs that include the ears/tail.  These are in the HAIRS category.

Hi, where can I download the clothes that appear in the screenshots of the rabbit version of the breed? And how do I get my ears and tail?

The clothes are Demonica Burlesque converted to UNPB-TBBP. 

I downloaded them either from here or another website.  If you can't find the outfit then let me know and I'll send you the files.

The ears and tail sets are included with the eyelashes so select the EYELASHES category (showracemenu) and it's the first slider, Elin Additions.  There are 4 different types of eyelashes.

There are also the original Elin hairs that include the ears/tail.  These are in the HAIRS category.

Thanks. (EDIT) I could not find the download of the clothes, could you leave the link?