3DM Mods Thread Rip. (110 mods) All files in 1 Link UPDATE

I think all of those are the same mods I posted alternate download links for in another thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=94031#pid94031

@DonCaballero

I, for one, TY for the links, mate. Really cool mods.

But I haven't been able to download 57-62, and 68 for some reason. Oddly enough, the rest (of those I wanted) were accessible, but I just cannot get those I've mentioned to even start the DL.

Anyone want to upload just 57-62 and 68 from the DL links here (or somewhere else; but NOT Hellshare...:D) please? I'd really appreciate it. :)

That filehost is just plain awful.

It doesn't let you download anything, it literally says 1 per day.

So I took the initiative to just sign up for 3DM, and the download site they use. And now the downloads work.

Can you at lease reupload the downloads here to another site?

I don't see much point in them even having the site up anymore, it seems as though they block a vast majority of the world. It restricts Vietnam, Malta, Philippines, Uruguay, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, etc.

Czech Republic worked though. If anybody is a Firefox user, just get the Foxyproxy addon. It's really simple and works great

Polish/Czech Proxy is the best option.

Like I said I'm not going to upload it anywhere else untill ACTA thing cools down in my country.

I will later pack the files into one big package (max 2 ) so there will be no need to download every file separately

Guest flingingfeces

Love that Tera Fighter mod looks awesome. Too bad I can't get the dl link to work of course. Guess I'll google it and try to find a non broken way of getting it.

Edit- Yes I've checked the original 3dm site as well. Never mind I give up on these mods.

My dear polish friend, did my posts just got deleted for no reason? Is it really so hard to tell me if dbank and 3dm are the same site or something? Cuz when I asked you something you gave me a link on how to download from dbank BUT theese mods are hosted at 3dm. Or is it because I'm from Lithuania and all polish hate lithuanians? SO if you can not answer me fine. Just don't delete people's posts for no reason. Maybe someone else will come here and answer me eh?

Thanks for the links to these mods, at first I was puzzled on how to get these mods being a failed person when it comes to anything involving a cpu (I am terrible at it).

I decided to figure out how to do so, google chrome helped a lot and once I registered and simply replied to that thread it was happy downloading there.

All I can say is, that site has some pretty spectacular mods that you can't find elsewhere, and many thanks again to the rest of us who don't know where to really look for new custom mods.

Alright people some good news.

I manage to persuade original author to upload all the files to mediafire so you can download everything without waiting and proxy

But there is one BUT...links will be added via adfl.ly so you will have to see ads for about 5 sec.

Everyone fine with that ?