3DM Mods Thread Rip. (110 mods) All files in 1 Link UPDATE

I am not getting any error but it says that the slot is full' date=' is it true? Or this is supposed to be the error?

Maybe I have to wait until later or use proxy?

[/quote']

That's a legit error, just wait and you'll be able to download it.

And thanks a bunch for uploading these.

If you have problem with downloading 502/509 error use Polish/Russian/Czech/Slovakia IP/Proxy )

Since majority of the servers are in Czech and most of them block US IP after Megaupload thing.

For people that don't know: Easy way to avoid this is just paste the link in Google translate and choose a random "From" language.

UMM just small FYI

These mods are were ported by me(King of worms). I orignally put them on Nexus and gotten taken down and now they floating around the internet. Just saying those people aren't the authors.

Also if you look in the second picture i created those textures and first image is screenshot I post along time ago in Nexus:

Link my picture:http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=20108

Just don't want other crediting my work. Thats all :)

Drds9.jpg

lCmKol.jpg

UMM just small FYI

These mods are were ported by me(King of worms). I orignally put them on Nexus and gotten taken down and now they floating around the internet. Just saying those people aren't the authors.

Also if you look in the second picture i created those textures and first image is screenshot I post along time ago in Nexus:

Link my picture:http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=20108

Just don't want other crediting my work. Thats all

got anything else converted Fallen ?

Could someone please load the:

Hentai clothes standalone

original author: Yinsiyue

Independent author: pokevin

Stand-alone version of the thin steel plate armor

original author: a451562945

Independent author: pokevin

War Blades

Author: 1889121

on something else, the proxy server is not working for me, I have tried numerous ones, all from the locations listed and I still cannot get in to work.

Thx much for the uploads Han :)

If you have problem with downloading 502/509 error use Polish/Russian/Czech/Slovakia IP/Proxy )

Since majority of the servers are in Czech and most of them block US IP after Megaupload thing.

For people that don't know: Easy way to avoid this is just paste the link in Google translate and choose a random "From" language.

Actually, nevermind this isn't working for me anymore and neither are proxies :(

Since I'm posting the same type of content, for now on I'm leave, what I find at 3dm, here.

HGEC Sinblood Ravenous Elegance

fa6516d36091bb8ee83963683fe650bc.jpg

206d8e75f4b6501c7c23d788c5da81e8.jpg

588daf06c43916d92d88c6288947f51b.jpg

Help Ravenous 4

Ravenous Elegance Boots: XX8888f1

Ravenous Elegance Bracers: XX8888f9

Ravenous Elegance Amulet: XX8888fd

Ravenous Elegance Dress: XX8888f5

Ravenous Elegance Earrings: XX8888e1

Dowload from 115.com, Mediafire

Naver Cafe Tera human L18

>

4cad35d06276fd5f9a0d744f2b6e2329.jpg

Help L18 4

Dowload from 115.com, Mediafire

Hey to all.

Love the HGEC Sinblood Ravenous Elegance armor and remember it from my OB days.

However, I am having an issue.

Namely, the hands go all retarded like someone smashed my char's hands/fingers with a hammer :(

So, may I inquire as to exactly what body mod should be used with this absolutely gorgeous armor on the previous page.

I would be ever so grateful for that info.

I've tried a couple so far and still have the hand/finger issue.

Regards to one & all.

I keep getting this message from the downloads:

"502 Bad Gateway - We are sorry, but HellShare is unavailable in United States"

Is this just my ISP (Comcast)? Or did one of those anti-piracy bills in Congress get through without me knowing about it?

"502 Bad Gateway - We are sorry' date=' but HellShare is unavailable in United States"

Is this just my ISP (Comcast)? Or did one of those anti-piracy bills in Congress get through without me knowing about it?

[/quote']

A number of file sharing sites have banned american users from using them, simply because it was america that shut down megaupload and they are now scared of you. :x

"502 Bad Gateway - We are sorry' date=' but HellShare is unavailable in United States"

[/quote']

Mostly all known American DL sites are being or soon will be investigated by the FBI, even before the full ratification of any bills by the Pro-Corporate puppets in Congress. Likewise, many filesharing sites in other countries might be coming under scrutiny in a few months (at least those that have signed on with ACTA).

Which is why some European and Asian sites are blocking American IPs, since America is OBVIOUSLY the country that has the most piracy issues, and these sites don't want anything from OUR pirates invading THEIR puritanical, pristine file-sharing-and-caring sites that might be under any lawful scrutiny on their end.

So, we piratical beings in America just have to either get stuffed, find ways to hide our own IPs by using our evil, unlawful ways in order to enjoy those mods that our overseas brethren have in their possession, or find forums that have all the goodies we would like in one, easily accessible place without fear of pirates, the Puritan Police, or NaziCorp.

Hmmmm...I wonder where we could find such a sanctuary? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge)....:D

Mostly all known American DL sites are being or soon will be investigated by the FBI' date=' even before the full ratification of any bills by the Pro-Corporate puppets in Congress.

[/quote']

They were trying to take down megaupload for quite a while, even before this SOPA/PIPA bullshit. It was neither sudden, nor related to SOPA/PIPA.