New users on January 24-25-26th

Ok, I don't know if anybody has seen or noticed the AMOUNT of new users and mod posters (linkers) that these days have arrived to LoversLab.

I have had private conversations with some people about this, and certainly, I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

I don't know you about you, but this sounds a bit extrange...

Google posts is my guess, I've been seeing forum discussion results pop up on non adult oblivion stuff, front page no less. So folks show up to read the post, wonder what else is on the forum, discover what its about then...

a. OOOoooohhh!!

or

b. EEwwwww!! *Runs away, only guiltily to come back later for another peek*

:D

We can also thank hongfire (a much larger forum) for linking to us. They even have an xlovers thread with 400+ pages woth loverslab written ALL over it. I've spoken cotyunoyume (creator of estrus) and he says that loverslab is well known amongst the many japanese gaming forums.

Plus, we're just so fucking awesome! :D

I stumbled upon the site when i was looking on nexus at the felicia edit that had manga thicker thighs. I decided to search the body replacer and boomba google slapped me with lovers lab and gsbs thread where he uploaded it... But that was like a few weeks ago XD

I know there's a LOT of rational conclusions, but there are a LOT of extrange posts aswell. Posts by new users with ''extrange'' question about armors, posts by new users that only link to nexus, instead of being released here or posts by new users with only one intention: trolling.

Well I hope you all are right and it's simply a bunch of new guys/girls attracted by the awesomeness of LoversLab

Maybe someone is spreading the word?

Loogie and a few others have been spreading the word on some of the major sites. Hongfire' date=' ULMF, and so on which is driving people in.

[/quote']

Yeah I saw a few things about loverslab at HongFire, people seemed to be very excited about this place there.

Strikes me as funny on how I managed to find my way here compared to you guys. I knew about SHY long before Lovers Lab and it was after some late nights of xLovers Googling did I finally come across these forums.

My games have never been the same since.

Strikes me as funny on how I managed to find my way here compared to you guys. I knew about SHY long before Lovers Lab and it was after some late nights of xLovers Googling did I finally come across these forums.

My games have never been the same since.

SHY was the 3rd website that I found when I first started playing oblivion but I did not know that there are actually mods there until about a year later. I found loverslab during the last days of my fallout 3 experience before I went to the new fallout new vegas. I just accidentally stumbled into this website. I actually thought that this is like a dating website of some sort with game mods.

Nexus would never admit the appeal of LL but I would say there intimidated' date=' [/quote']

Sure ,guess why they published this :

- Our moderation system is going to be completely reworked and much less black (you're banned) and white (you're not banned).

The good :

a growing army of (pleasant)people.

The bad :

a few of them are just a pain in the neck. :s

Narcissism / arrogance / showmanship

well ,some of us know what I'm talking about ;)

i bet alot of people come here because of the sucky moderators over at the nexus, that idiot will ban himself out of business, and the only reason he is gonna change things is he is losing money...NO-ONE, (hope you reading this Dark)...NO-ONE bans a premium member.

They must ban 20- 50 people a day, some of them deserve it.sure. but most are banned because of telling the truth about a completely crap mod, just think of all those potential paying members.

I got re-instated as it happens, but by the holy bible, they wont get another cent out of me...ever, and thats a promise. I am not cattle, I am a person who has a right to tell some idiot modder his mod is rubbish when it is.

I hope they go down the tube, and to be honest, most of the mods are a pile of S****, of the thousands of skyrim mods maybe 100 are worth the download.

I think ENB series must be the cause of the recent exposure of this forum, a lot of people showcasing ENB settings have mods that are not on nexus, like Tera's armors, and by so loverslab has been linked sometimes already on the ENB forums.

I'm one that discovered it from there.

Okay' date=' I'm seeing some suspicious website spammers right now.

[/quote']

Indeed in the beginning there where only 1 or 2 a week. Right now i see spamming on daily basis. About time we set up a banning thread.

I am pretty new here, maybe I can shed some light on the mystery. At Nexusforums I stumbled across this file:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7097

It was just so far out, I had to click the links. And it so happens the first link leads here. It's up there for days now, and papidamelo is not banned at Nexus jet. From what I am reading he is lucky for that. Strangely his post has no comments or endorsements, so I may be the only one to take that path here. (Although the file was posted on Jan 26th.)

As I arrived here I saw I could only fully look at the pictures on the site once I register, so I registered.

Once I registered there was no real reason not to post anything. If there is an unspoken rule not to post any links to nexus, I wont do so anymore. It was not my intent to spam, if anyone percieved it that way. I'm just not very great in introductions. Sorry.

Offtopic: By the way: I myself am not modding as of now. I used to mod Neverwinternights, but I never got the hang of the bethesda toolkits. And sorry for my crappy english, I am not a native speaker.