New users on January 24-25-26th

Once I registered there was no real reason not to post anything. If there is an unspoken rule not to post any links to nexus' date=' I wont do so anymore. It was not my intent to spam, if anyone percieved it that way. I'm just not very great in introductions. Sorry.

[/quote']

Just to clarify any misunderstanding : I didn't mean you! :)

Guest GingerTom

Kraxon said: Strangely his post has no comments or endorsements

That's probably because of the link and people are afraid if they say anything good about his mod then they'll get banned because of the link to us.

I post my screenshots all over the net, show off mods on gaming forums where nudity is allowed and I always link directly to loverslab each chance i get and I know that i am not the only one doing this as i do run into other ll links

You can spread the word tp by posting screenshots on places like

http://www.deviantart.com/

http://rule34.paheal.net/

and other places like that the net is full of potential places to advertise this site

and if you dont have any good screens to post of your own try using these

http://www.mediafire.com/?qcjld8469v9gy4s

I found this site by chance, was looking for mods ....i have not had anywhere to discuss my interest in "adult" content, and was criticized on some of the other body mod forums for liking large busted female mesh, .... I have been playing, modding and making mods for OB for years now but this is the first place I feel at home with the content that i enjoy seeing in the beautiful world of Oblvion.

I found this site ages ago when modding Oblivion, though I never felt like registering until recently. I much prefer discussing stuff on here than other sites (I'm looking at you Skyrim PC board on Gamefaqs...you fuckers :heart: ). Like CrisG9 said, it's nice that the majority of people around here have the same interest in mods as I do (Again, I'm looking at you Gamefaqs, bringing up a nonlore-friendly mod is like offending an entire religion over there).

• 2 weeks later...

I found this site when I googled bbb mods for some armor I liked and now im stuck here. I dont think ill ever get to play again every time I get everything running well I find a new or updated mod here. Its been a great experience so far. Whenever a have a problem there is usually a post somewhere here with a solution if you look for it. Thanks for the great site im happy i found it.

Ok' date=' I don't know if anybody has seen or noticed the AMOUNT of new users and mod posters (linkers) that these days have arrived to LoversLab.

I have had private conversations with some people about this, and certainly, I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

I don't know you about you, but this sounds a bit extrange...

[/quote']

Hell, I don't remember how I even found loverslab.

But I'm glad I did.

I found this site ages ago when modding Oblivion' date=' though I never felt like registering until recently. I much prefer discussing stuff on here than other sites (I'm looking at you Skyrim PC board on Gamefaqs...you fuckers :heart: ). Like CrisG9 said, it's nice that the majority of people around here have the same interest in mods as I do (Again, I'm looking at you Gamefaqs, bringing up a nonlore-friendly mod is like offending an entire religion over there).

[/quote']

eww gamefaqs forums, every time I have a problem and google it gamefaqs shows up and I can see a 5 month old post with same problem with no replies lol(the nexus will have the same question answered with a fix usually).Basically its full of noobs and idiots and no one helpful.

So far I really like Lovers lab, I feel much more comfortable posting here then any other site anyways. It feels like there's a good sense of community here that's welcoming to new people which is good too because some places its like your either a 5 year member or some outsider.

I almost forgot to say how I found this site. I saw someone say do a search for tryouts in google when I was looking at tryouts mod for new vegas.