Extravagant Half Masks FNV

No screenies?  :(

Alright...  I'll get some up there soon.  But they won't be fancy like you guys do.  With your new fangled ENBs, your boom boxes, and your striped tooth paste.

Have you seen my shitty low-textures screenshots, T!?  ;)   ENB?  More like EhNoBetterperformanceplease.

GET OFF MY MOD'S LAWN WITH YOUR FANCY 4 GB ENABLERS!  :lol:

Totally pointless aside:  My box was built in 2009.  Don't want to upgrade until Fallout 4 so that I'm within specs for it.  Luckily, I haven't heard the siren's song for newer games yet.

I did a esp for me if you need it. I already added Facegen model on masks, I used the mask GO and it's on eyeglasses and mask slot but no hat slot.

Here's where I placed them

723f62t4puaarxp4g.jpg

oh I renamed Doc Mitchell's cell, hope I got the right name

Masks.7z

Right on AJ. Ty.

PS. Feel free to release these as an armor/clothing esp.  I'm only uploading these as a modders resource because I did them for something I'm working on and decided to share them.

naaa, there would be another mess to track down credits permissions etc. if you want put that esp as optional in your link, just so that non-modders can try them. You just need to  specify that if something explodes it's only my own fault