Skeever sexlab Animations are possible..?

Eikichi Onizuka

Future Skeever SexLab Animations.. would be magnificent..! :blush:

Skeever RapeSex pose Gallery:

ScreenShot449_2014041222194256d.jpg

ScreenShot450_2014041222224282c.jpg

ScreenShot451_20140412222455872.jpg

ScreenShot394.jpg

ScreenShot396.jpg

ScreenShot397.jpg

ScreenShot398.jpg

ScreenShot399.jpg

ScreenShot400.jpg

ScreenShot401.jpg

ScreenShot402.jpg

ScreenShot368.jpg

ScreenShot346.jpg

ScreenShot354.jpg

ScreenShot355.jpg

ScreenShot352.jpg

ScreenShot359.jpg

ScreenShot362.jpg

ScreenShot367.jpg

ScreenShot391.jpg

ScreenShot393.jpg

screens By Breinsperm  http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/

I had no idea the skeever skeleton was so dexterous.  They always look so stiff in game that I would have thought animating them would be impossible just due to lack of bone variety.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54028/?

they use the reekling sceleton, with a piece of work you could get them workable.

I do not work, I use the console "player.placeatme", for recall the Reakling, but all textures is the same of Reakling

I do not understand why it does not work ? :(

cose you first have to make a replacer if you want that your riekling look like that. if not you have to make a modifikation tho the saxlab script to tell them what kind of animation this one shout use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54028/?

they use the reekling sceleton, with a piece of work you could get them workable.

I do not work, I use the console "player.placeatme", for recall the Reakling, but all textures is the same of Reakling

I do not understand why it does not work ? :(

cose you first have to make a replacer if you want that your riekling look like that. if not you have to make a modifikation tho the saxlab script to tell them what kind of animation this one shout use.

yesterday I was so tired that I did not realize that it is not a Reakling replacer.. :lol:

Oh hey, thats my mod.  I thought about giving them wieners from that one nude Riekling mod's mesh, but I never did.  I dont know LL's policy on copying models and such so I never did it, and usually if I do that kinda stuff I just keep it for personal use, but I never really wanted Skaven sex mods.

Oh hey, thats my mod.  I thought about giving them wieners from that one nude Riekling mod's mesh, but I never did.  I dont know LL's policy on copying models and such so I never did it, and usually if I do that kinda stuff I just keep it for personal use, but I never really wanted Skaven sex mods.

your fine as long you are not uploading it anywere. otherwise you should look at the creature features page what the autor says about permision.

from my side it was just a sugestion for a do it yourself mod. iam not intrested in skeever or skaven.

aside from that, they are really looking good, must have ben hard work to make them.

Penises for everyone!  I don't have any issues with other people uploading mods to LL that have assets from Creature Features so long as they follow what's written in the permissions section.

I admit I was kinda against the idea of sex animations with skeevers (for myself of course, I'd never tell someone else they shouldn't have what they like), but after seeing the pictures, I think I'd probably love to re-live that series of events with my own character hee hee!

Archived