IGNORED

Limping animation

gooser

A limp animation would be great for immersion, especially when paired with in-game status ailments. Rock joint, for instance. You could make the severity of the limp increase the longer the PC goes without curing their ailment. I encourage anyone that knows how to do it to give it a try, it would be greatly appreciated by many.

Something like that could be a nice gameplay improvement. Coupled with a kind of basic (even random) location damage and DA.

When you got defeated with DA you receive a random leg/arm broken/damaged. Then you see the effect in game. Running as  a limp, or an arm moving awkward.
I really don't like much when you got all those malus (like -40% combat, -60% speed) but then in game your Pc is moving as agile as ever...

Gooser, are you thinking about this to be introduced into your wear&tear effect?

Something like that could be a nice gameplay improvement. Coupled with a kind of basic (even random) location damage and DA.

When you got defeated with DA you receive a random leg/arm broken/damaged. Then you see the effect in game. Running as  a limp, or an arm moving awkward.

I really don't like much when you got all those malus (like -40% combat, -60% speed) but then in game your Pc is moving as agile as ever...

Gooser, are you thinking about this to be introduced into your wear&tear effect?

Shinji,

Its possible... The idea that you get staggered or slowed down is one effect for Apropos, I was thinking of a visual effect to accompany slowed down pace would be immersive...

Archived