The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

3 hours ago, Imposter Oak said:

Right on so that m/f cowgirl at 0:50 is also bad bunni?

yep 

but i also have forgot to mention im using the patreon versions of his animations so i probably have some he didnt feature in his free release

16 minutes ago, Simtastic01 said:

yep 

but i also have forgot to mention im using the patreon versions of his animations so i probably have some he didnt feature in his free release

That so weird I have the patreon version as well but I don't seem to have that animation.

Alright so this one was unfortunately delayed for far too long, as should be obivous from its theme... Unfortunately I was just kind of more busy and distracted than I would have liked and the scene itself was kind of too complicated to allow me to work on it in shorter bursts (setting everything up and recording it when it's all in one room, and it's about 50-60 sims takes a while). In any case it's done now, even if I do have to admit the end to it all may be a bit abrupt and leave some hanging a bit, in the end I thought it was better to wrap it up than let it linger any more, I hope at least what's in there is good, I found there to be a lot of elements I enjoyed myself, so hopefully you will as well :)

image.thumb.png.befe75739814bcb23fa804014dd2e99b.png

Video in spoiler, about 11 minutes in length.

Spoiler

6 hours ago, Imposter Oak said:

That so weird I have the patreon version as well but I don't seem to have that animation.

just tripple checked. Its called Third Wheel Cowgirl by BigBadBunny. i organize all of the animations in their own playlist by author. Maybe that would help you find it?

5 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Alright so this one was unfortunately delayed for far too long, as should be obivous from its theme... Unfortunately I was just kind of more busy and distracted than I would have liked and the scene itself was kind of too complicated to allow me to work on it in shorter bursts (setting everything up and recording it when it's all in one room, and it's about 50-60 sims takes a while). In any case it's done now, even if I do have to admit the end to it all may be a bit abrupt and leave some hanging a bit, in the end I thought it was better to wrap it up than let it linger any more, I hope at least what's in there is good, I found there to be a lot of elements I enjoyed myself, so hopefully you will as well :)

image.thumb.png.befe75739814bcb23fa804014dd2e99b.png

Video in spoiler, about 11 minutes in length.

What lot is that 

Summer Holiday Remake - Solo Fun

Hey all! It's been a long while since I did anything related to the SIms, but I did make 2 new videos recently. This one here, and a slutty re-do of my previous Dina Caliente Remake clip (I'll post that one too in a separate post). Was fun :)

For this one I experimented a little with AI generated voice over (with English subtitles), and although it doesn't really match the pitch of Summer's voice, I think I kinda like it anyway LOL

Edited by ffra
13 hours ago, DenzelGrizzly said:

How did you make the dick hangout the clone troopers costume?

Easy! Use Sims 4 studio to change the category of the penis from a bottom to an accessory like a sock/ring/bracelet. It may not work as intended for all clothes tho!