The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

"A daily marathonical dose of hard/wild sex in a extremly summer hot day" (Episode III, Final Part)

----------------------------|------------------------------

- In previously episodes, we could see a regular hottie summer day between this lovely couple of young adults with a extremly-high "hard sex fever" when they just spend their time by just doin' what they love most like you guys probably could notice... Now, in this final episode, we can have the climax stage of the real deal with this never-seen-before massive orgy.-

----------------------------|------------------------------

Her: *meanwhile waitin' for his friends suckin' his dongzilla* I changed my hairstyle properly for the ocassion... Do you like it babe?

Him: *moaning heavily* Oh, fuck Lord, that hairstyle fits on you more than beautifuly babe... It makes you look more slutty than ever... That hair touch, plus your pretty gorgeous face, eyes, lips and tongue, makes you the most beautiful women I've ever seen... And got. *Lust increasing aggresively*

Her: How you feel to the real deal honey? Are you ready? *Her eyes contact increases the tension*

Him: I'd ask that to YOU babe... Are you ready to receive even MORE than before?

--------------------*THE DOORBELL RINGS IN THE BACKGROUD*--------------------

Him: Finally, they're here... C'mon babe, I wanna introduce you to my friends. *Both walks to the front door fully naked to receive the visits*

Her: Yay! I love it. *Goes with him very happy*

--------------------*IN THE FRONT DOOR*--------------------

Him: Hey fellas! What's up boys, welcome... Please, come on in... Don't be shy *Laughs of fun and joy among'em*

Him: Thanks a lot for accept and come to visit us boys, I really appreciate that gesture of yours man, I'd like to retrieve that really nice favor with somenthing *starts smilling looking at her girl*

The boys: Hey man, you really have a unreal heavenly mansion around this beach bro, the truly honor of coming here and visit are ours, and we really mean it.

Him: I knew you'd say that kinda nice words, so, first of all (and again), thanks for your presence, and secondly, we decided to retrieve that favor back to you.

The boys: Wait a sec... Did you just say WE? We heard that pretty well, huh? What are you up to bro? What do you have on mind? Tell us. *become surprised*

Him: Alright, you got me guys... We are friends, right? That's suposed to be that I can't lie to you, so... I want you to introduce someboby unique, someone extremly special in my life. *breathes proudly*

The boys: Nice duce! Congratulations bro... For real... So, who's that misterious person you're talkin' bout? *they hug and hand-shake between each other*

Him: *With a proud feeling* Guys, I want you to introduce my girl, my EVERYTHING... Babe, come here to say hi!

--------------------*WALKING EXTREMLY SEXY AND MOVIN' HER HIPS AND TITS*--------------------

Her: Hi guys! Really nice to meet you, I'm his girlfriend *Salutes very lovely and polite*

Him: So guys, what you think?

The boys: *Totally stunned* W-W-Well, honestly we are run out of words, bro... HOLLY SHIT MAN, Where did you get that fuckin' bitch?!?! She's extraordinarily georgeous!

Him: Well, I must thank you guys for that honesty, but we know us since we used to play in school, so... Do you mind if we give a proper treat to my babe?

The boys: Wait, WHAAT?!?! Are you serious bro? We don't believe a word of what you've just said *They react incredulosly*

Him: For real guys, I'm really serious about it, don't you think babe? *Speaks and looks to her girl*

Her: Of course he's serious boys, I know him far enough and I can ensure you he's talkin' seriously... Besides, I want to invite you guys with my boyfriend to have some "fun" between him, y'all and me, or you have not the balls enough to deal with that? *She challenges them all*

The boys: *React to that arrogant tone of her* Are you callin' us cowards?!?! Bro, do you mind? *Ask to him*

Him: Absolutely, you can proceed freely... In fact, let's show her who rules here, alright? *Encourage them to start the real deal*

Her: Fuck yeah, at last... Finally, c'mon guys... Show me what you've got that I'm starting to get very annoyed and bored here without any action that I really need. *light the spark to them*

All the boys: *Grab their dongzillas and peel it to her* Do you wanna see what we've got? Here you have, bitch! Now, on your knees... WE SAID ON YOUR KNEES! *Scream roughly* C'mon guys, let's give to her what a slut like her really deserves... YEAH! *They all start to moan out loud and put their dongs really hard* 

Her: Oh, fuck yeah... C'mon guys, what are you waitin' for? I want, I need, I'm beggin' for all those nut loads you got for me, am I clear? *Rubbes her pussy with her fingers really hard and fast*

All the boys: *Moaning even louder and louder* Do you want it bitch? Do you want all our load on your body fuckin' slut? DO YOU WANT IT?!?! *Scream louder*

Her: Yeah, please... I beg for it, PLEAASEEE!!! I really want it!

All the boys: Alrighty then, here it comes the first load babe... Get ready, GET READY... OH SHIT, I'M GONNA CUUUMMM!!!! (X7)

Her: OHHH YEAAAHH!!! GIVE IT TO ME!! YEAAAHHH!!! OH... OOHH! Wait, WAIT!! THAT'S A LOT OF CUM, WAIT! *She starts to laugh out loud*

All the boys: Shut up, bitch! You teased us hard enough to give you all we got, and now you're gonna pay the consequences... Even your boyfriend agrees with that, aren't you bro? *Make a fist pump in a bro way*

Him: Of course, bro... You're totally right... That's what happen when you mess up with the wrong guys babe, didn't you have enough with me a couple of hours ago before they arrive? I told you, baby. *Continues shaking and getting rock-hard their dongzillas even after the first cum shower*

Her: *Laughing ironically and wiping her eyes out of cum and whispering heavily* I just can't believe it... How do you guys do it? This is extremly INSANE.

All the boys: If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time cleanin' myself up after receiving such a unreal cum load... Why? 'Cuz we have a lot more nut to give it to you, bitch... Did you hear us?

Her: *Opening her eyes really big due to the surprise and laughing* WHAT?!?! Are you serious?!?! No, that must be a joke... C'mon guys, those kinda jokes are not reliable.

All the boys: Did you listen to her bro? She doesn't believe us, she doesn't believe we have more load to give to her... What if we stop talking and do more to her, so she can believe us? *responding between themselves* YEAHHH, LET'S DO IT!!!

Him: Open your legs and stretch that pussy and ass for us babe... Now you're gonna feel our cocks really deep inside you, alright?

Her: If this is that "real deal" you've been talkin' to me before they come home, let me tell you that this is far excesively more than I expected, alright? *moans and squeezes her lips because of pleasure*

All the boys: Shit, we are gonna cum already, bitch... Don't take our cocks off from you, did you hear us? OH SHIT, HERE WE CUM AGAIN!!!! YEEEAAAAAHHH!!! *Shouting and cumming heavily loads inside of her*

Her: *Tries to cover herself from the cum rain laughing out loud* OH FUCKIN' GOD! PLEASE WAIT! S-S-STOP, PLEASE... That's a lot of nut gettin' inside my pussy and asshole.. Wait, WAIT!!! Oh, God... My hair, my face as well! WHAT-THE-HELL... What tha fuck just happened?!?!

All the boys: Did you like it, bitch? Did you like our creampie service, huh? Tell us, C'MON! *Slappin' her face, tits and pussy with their cocks*... C'mon bro, say somethin' to your girlfriend, she looks like she got muted.

Him: Hey babe, are you okay? Say somethin' at least... Did you like all this?

Her: *Starting to laugh from smoothly to out loud* You can't be serious asking me that kinda shit, don't you? OF COURSE I LIKE ALL THIS THING, I FUCKIN' LOVED EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING 'TILL THE END... *Become serious and honest* I must admit babe, that you and your friends really got me, huh? You really gave me the best, wild, insane and unforgivable sex marathon of all my entire fuckin' life... Thank you guys, you've been extraordinarily amazing, and YOU honey, that's why I choose you to become my man for the rest of my life, no matter what happens. *While she cleans the cum out of her eyes and mouth spitting all of it and pussy fart*

All the boys: You're very welcome honey, but, in fact, we all here must give the gratitude back to Him, your boyfriend... He was th one who use to tolds us every step of the plan, he was the mastermind of all this, we just agreed and took the chance to meet you and see how good you are in sex, like he told us from you.

Her: Oh, did he told you all that? How dares him to do that! Hope I did my best *Laugh nervously but comfortably*

All the boys: Of course he does that! What did you think? HE'S OUR FRIEND since always babe! He always told us marvelous things about you, believe us or not... You're really the world's luckiest girl babe... And what about you bro? You definitely are the luckiest man in the world... We really mean it, you two born to be made for each other, honestly.

Well guys, this is the final and climax part of the trilogy about this story that popped out of my mind... Hope y'all like it and enjoy it. Thanks and regards!

03-12-2022_22-15-13.png.0e5c04c31ed9e74527dd7ade770318ba.png

15-12-2022_11-02-16.png.988599805e2f2da756dd7f936f71cef8.png

16-12-2022_13-25-18.png.7e18f8ea0bc8b547056f6b6d51e84504.png

15-12-2022_10-46-27.png.0b4bcbf1f0e33c7f7d3452efe79511d6.png

Edited by Kucu091
On 2/20/2024 at 4:31 PM, Maximus King said:

Kelly Green es una de esas chicas a las que se mira como otra cara bonita. Está acostumbrada y se ha dado cuenta de que está bien que la gente piense que eso es todo lo que tiene para ofrecer.

Ella simplemente hace cosas asombrosas que revelan el hecho de que es un genio para demostrar que están equivocados. Como obtener un título en ciencia espacial y comprar un kit de cohetes para construir en su jardín. Y luego construirlo.

image.png.c0c5ef7e01137ba63424424a17610869.png

Sin embargo, Kelly tiene algo. Después de lograr algo de lo que está realmente orgullosa, le gusta tener relaciones sexuales. Como, en ese momento. Así que, con ese fin, se ha casado con un par de sementales reales y, entre los dos, son capaces (apenas) de mantenerla satisfecha.

Después de completar la base de su cohete, Kelly miró con admiración su trabajo mientras llamaba a Dax desde la casa para que viniera a ver lo que había hecho. Dax sabía en lo que estaba trabajando y sonrió cuando recibió la llamada. Sabía que ella iba a estar muy orgullosa. También sabía que eso significaba que ella iba a querer follar. Salió en un minuto y se unió a ella para "admirar" su último logro. Dax solo sabía que disfrutaba estar en las bolas en el coño de Kelly y estaba más que dispuesto a cosificarse de esta manera.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

image.png.599a31aae570e6932f74c0dcfe61377c.png

image.png.4117c1de9c8803753021a6bb284e2ce2.png

image.png.1206d2d405e8d1f62217614d6b68da07.png

image.png.57b86e9a0d7d92972101ebabb247f930.png

image.png.16b99fbd8969bdf6f172c775b44ceead.png

image.png.633353f71dea3dd745fdc0d249825387.png

image.png.55bd1e5097f8221f77d9ffd0961d7057.png

image.png.676208c2d945318ee70279369cb0d1ec.png

image.png.ef0268ee913dc5eb102c23370f1981c9.png

image.png.70795dbb2e5e57ebccbecb4e42edf170.png

As Dax reached his climax, Kelly felt his cum coating the insides of her pussy and running down her thighs, Kelly moaned and shivered as her own orgasm rolled over her. She loved being a genius. She also loved being crazy hot. Both had their advantages. 

image.png

Oh! I think I really liked this spicy and stubborn character ♥ Her taste for outdoor sex is curious, you can tell that she is quite bossy.

Hello Everybody, I just posted my first Blog entry here on Loverslab 😁 Not a big deal for most people here but I've been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger on it. I'm pretty happy with it. I am going to do my best with my busy schedule to continue to post. I've got a bunch of ideas for it and stories that want to be told...I won't make any promises but good intentions. 

First, about one out of every six posts I make here, I get the spoiler wrong. Not sure what the hell is up with that but sometimes images still pop up outside the spoiler. I apologize for the inconsistency. I've tried to fix it after posting before and it has always exacerbated the problem so I just apologize and move on. 

All that aside, here is a link to my first blog post. It's the challenge thing I mentioned when I posted the first few pics of Holly Rizzo, the main character of this story. She's a young girl who has found herself whoring herself out for money in an effort to build a home on a plot of land she inherited and, maybe, even open a restaurant of her own someday. 

6 minutes ago, lolittle said:

My Japanese milf in one of her many adventures when her husband goes to work in the morning.

2024-02-25_17-46-46-971_[youngcozyboy] WONDERLAND copia.png

2024-02-25_17-47-32-172_[youngcozyboy] WONDERLAND copia.png

2024-02-25_17-44-50-284_[youngcozyboy] WONDERLAND copia 2.png

That was a fun sequence. Very pretty little milf character. I really like the slow reveal creampie. That was really hot 🔥😈🔥

Poor hubbie. At work to bring money into the household while his hot wife is letting guys cum in her pussy. Tragic... But hot as hell 👍😎

His dongzilla is as big and large than her forearm, but she doesn't even mind about it, she just put it into her mouth and goes right 'till the bottom, without losing her marvelous eye contact despite he has to grab her head to make sure that her throat never miss a single inch of it hittin' his balls against her chin :naughty:

30-09-2022_12-10-53.png

30-09-2022_12-32-08.png

30-09-2022_12-38-16.png

30-09-2022_12-38-53.png

30-09-2022_12-39-38.png

30-09-2022_12-39-38.png

30-09-2022_12-39-55.png

30-09-2022_12-39-43.png

30-09-2022_12-32-32.png

30-09-2022_12-39-10.png

30-09-2022_12-39-23.png

There's nothing sexier and hotter than have your damn hot slut princess down to her knees ready to some wild action while that third leg covers her entire face... Will she be able to deal with that? The rest is up to you guys :wink:

20-08-2022_12-14-54.png

20-08-2022_11-59-15.png

20-08-2022_12-47-24.png

20-08-2022_12-53-03.png