The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

2 hours ago, hu2023 said:

Is there a limit to the size of the videos we can upload? I'm trying to upload a 240Mb files and I keep getting an "Unknown Error" with "Error Code -200").

There's no limit as far as I know, but uploading stuff has been hit-or-miss lately for me. Even uploading a 1Mb photo took 5 attempts a couple of days ago and uploading a video yesterday took 6 attempts. I guess you just need to make sure your internet connection is perfectly stable and really fast

21 minutes ago, Kuntaman77 said:

There's no limit as far as I know, but uploading stuff has been hit-or-miss lately for me. Even uploading a 1Mb photo took 5 attempts a couple of days ago and uploading a video yesterday took 6 attempts. I guess you just need to make sure your internet connection is perfectly stable and really fast

I see, thanks!

I should probably try again at a different time.

Zoe & Summer Remake - Public Fun

Zoe and her roomie Summer are out for a coffee (or something). Things get interesting when Zoe brags to Summer about topping a Slut Contest a few days earlier, and encourages Summer to spice up the place, right there, with some public fun. Doesn't seem like Summer needs lots of persuading LOL

Showing off remade Zoe Patel and Summer Holiday (the first half is public girl on girl action, while the 2nd half is public group sex).

PS. The mouse pointer is visible in a couple of scenes, cause when I noticed that it was too late for re-shooting.

Spoiler

The "Slut Contest" video can be found here:

Edited by hu2023
On 3/12/2024 at 4:14 PM, Simtastic01 said:

Thinking about making videos. Having too much fun with this gshade pixar-esque preset (Vanilla by Midsummermoon20)

looks great, where did u get the freddy cc?

10 hours ago, pizzazz said:

tried out midsummermoon20's vanilla gshade preset and i'm already hooked, thanks @Simtastic01 for the rec2024-04-09_06-24-28-788_Vanilla.png.9abdf2eb0812b7bc270cf28aca9d699a.png 

2024-04-09_06-26-50-153_Vanilla.png

2024-04-09_06-26-57-207_Vanilla.png

2024-04-09_06-35-19-553_Vanilla.png

def the easiest preset a found to make my own tweaks and still keep a natural color to everything. and also get that dope shadow effect! happy i could help

3 hours ago, Simtastic01 said:

boom

awesome thanks a ton!

dang was hoping for a glamrock freddy but looks like there's only deco, time to take a shot at cc again

Edited by pizzazz

Here is a link to my newest blog entry featuring our reluctant protagonist, Holly Rizzo-Teen prostitute

Yeah, it's a hell of a situation for a hot teenager to find herself in but Holly has dreams that don't necessarily involve getting fucked by desperate strangers. 

Today, however, is not that day.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:24 PM, mrrakkonn said:

Alright so this one was unfortunately delayed for far too long, as should be obivous from its theme... Unfortunately I was just kind of more busy and distracted than I would have liked and the scene itself was kind of too complicated to allow me to work on it in shorter bursts (setting everything up and recording it when it's all in one room, and it's about 50-60 sims takes a while). In any case it's done now, even if I do have to admit the end to it all may be a bit abrupt and leave some hanging a bit, in the end I thought it was better to wrap it up than let it linger any more, I hope at least what's in there is good, I found there to be a lot of elements I enjoyed myself, so hopefully you will as well :)

image.thumb.png.befe75739814bcb23fa804014dd2e99b.png

Video in spoiler, about 11 minutes in length.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh man I already love so much your videos usually but here wow... The quality is siiiiccckkkk!!

I admit I tried to make videos like this myself, following your example, but I'm already in burn out to edit a vid with 10 sims in a room so... I can't imagine the work behind this and I thank you for sharing it!