The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

9 hours ago, Dirita said:

After almost 9 months without fucking for fear of hurting the baby according to Blair.... Ricardo couldn't take it anymore...and apparently neither could Blair....
After a ride where Blair cummed on top of her husband, Ricardo seeing her enjoying and those huge tits full of milk bouncing in front of him, couldn't take it anymore and filled her pussy with cum all over her pussy and ass....
Ricardo couldn't get enough and when he saw Blair full of his cum, he got really horny again.... he really wanted to fuck her mouth...

9 months w/o having sex?!?! That's an eternity! No wonder he gave her such a cum overdose, i don't blame him

I finished the most recent story with pics and posted it over on my blog. Whenever I write a really long piece (this has about a three-thousand-word count), I post it over there to save on bandwidth and such. Plus, it's just hella' long and so want folks to only check it out at their own will. No need to hog the forums with my wordy ways. 

The Sexual Adventures of Maximus King

32.png.a2eae8dd6bd36d1f11eb2724adedb57a.png

So, if you're interested in the deep dive (or you can just look at the pictures. They're fun, too), this edition is the start of a new-ish section to my blog. These are the stories of Maximus King, my main Sim that I play. He's as big a man-slut as there ever was and is proud of it. He has a LOT of sexual adventures so I figured I should chronicle his exploits.

This story features Maximus, Luna Moon, and a lovely sim created and shared by @Dirita named Bruna Navarro . We have a special appearance from a slightly remade townie that all of you will recognize. He's a legend in the Sims, in his own demented way, and he gets rewarded for it in this post. 

If you do decide to check it out, I hope you enjoy it. Have a good one, folks. 👍😎

1 hour ago, DeadyNedy said:

Mommy's good boy🥰

DanaandPaul(0).jpg.11673ca48a83fa70dc955564a9a345c1.jpg

Hide contents

DanaandPaul(1).jpg.57a6276c270b84b1fb535978c017cef3.jpg

DanaandPaul(2).jpg.c43ed2e6ce12c9a21c8cccadc82e7a38.jpg

DanaandPaul(3).jpg.84241701d1170871fdfd5d2286d68d1d.jpg

DanaandPaul(5).jpg.0b2bf9b8987ddb938a47893954112a65.jpg

DanaandPaul(6).jpg.63eb67570ab48c3b2da12a1d29683560.jpg

DanaandPaul(7).jpg.f245e44c6658a5cc062a3b8f2ec82bec.jpg

DanaandPaul(8).jpg.ca9a384de179556c8b48b317f6bc4a44.jpg

I really like this set. Fun and very sexy. Beautifully rendered, as well, even amongst all that debauchery. Probably enhanced by the debauchery, now that I think of it 😉 Loving your work. Thanks for sharing 👍😎