The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

Trying out a few things and wanted to shoot a video with a handheld camera aesthetic. 

I basically had a third sim act as the camera in 1st person and had them in a solo sex animation with some slight movement to it. Has anyone else found a more efficient way to do it? I was fighting with the animation's head position a little, but thought it came out decent. 

32 minutes ago, thewatcher1 said:

Trying out a few things and wanted to shoot a video with a handheld camera aesthetic. 

Wow that kinda looks good. Got to admit, I never even thought of doing that. My only problem with it is that the camera guy won't shut up lmao

2 minutes ago, JMTe said:

Wow that kinda looks good. Got to admit, I never even thought of doing that. My only problem with it is that the camera guy won't shut up lmao

Yes! I shot it with no sound in mind, but then just played it back and realized he's vocalizing throughout. I wonder if it's just a matter of finding a more silent animation. I could always run the target sex animations without the camera man and just use the audio, but that sounds like extra work to have to sync it up. 

I could always do a pose, but this one has a natural head movement to it that I like and the Watch Sex animation is too animated for these purposes. 

4 hours ago, thewatcher1 said:

Yes! I shot it with no sound in mind, but then just played it back and realized he's vocalizing throughout. I wonder if it's just a matter of finding a more silent animation. I could always run the target sex animations without the camera man and just use the audio, but that sounds like extra work to have to sync it up. 

I could always do a pose, but this one has a natural head movement to it that I like and the Watch Sex animation is too animated for these purposes. 

UPDATE: I did a little bit more digging and found a pose/animation of a talking animation that wasn't too theatrical and was able to grab some convincing shots. There's some abrupt head moves that make it a little more jerky than preferred, but it works. I did some post work on the video to give it that BlackedRaw aesthetic. 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, thewatcher1 said:

UPDATE: I did a little bit more digging and found a pose/animation of a talking animation that wasn't too theatrical and was able to grab some convincing shots. There's some abrupt head moves that make it a little more jerky than preferred, but it works. I did some post work on the video to give it that BlackedRaw aesthetic. 

Reveal hidden contents

Quite convincing... looks good! :D 

JYUgnZev_o.png

Seems as though Geoffrey Landgraab has a humiliation kink (this was fully autonomous).

See under the spoiler for more of naughty Landgraabs.

Spoiler

oReGVYvx_o.png

Nancy convinced Geoffrey to go streaking.

Ay3paaRj_o.png

7fE6Xb7M_o.png

Nancy Landgraab Training the first Doll in her stable - Olivia. (Formerly some random teen called Baby Ariel who is famous, aged up to young adult, given a new body type and name.)

yAWzO67S_o.png

6yuXaxsq_o.png

6yuXaxsq_o.png

Wkunhb19_o.png

If Geoffrey has been good, then he gets to help train the Dolls when Nancy is at work and can't do it.

y7kKk4gI_o.png

She's got him right where Nancy wants him.

xLCmXHCH_o.png

One for the archives... unless Geoffrey is a naughty boy.

VQuLJmkk_o.png

BYHh4D3w_o.png

UfByHiAy_o.png

A group training session. Olivia is working on all her skills.

6 hours ago, angelicmonstar said:

Formerly some random teen called Baby Ariel who is famous,

Baby Ariel is a premade from Get Famous.  She was internet-famous at the time, and apparently that was the simself she herself made.  If you leave her alone in a game, you might notice she never ages.

Edited by snowdog04

Finally made the Black Owned tramp stamp for the Baby making Bitches of the Breeding Barn. Breeding out the blonde because black cock is becoming bigger and bigger with every passing day in this cancel culture/ reparation/ white hate age. 

01-25-22_12:18:19 PM.png

01-25-22_12:19:22 PM.png

01-25-22_12:20:42 PM.png

01-25-22_12:22:08 PM.png

On 1/20/2022 at 6:25 AM, MaximumIgnitionLives said:

I'm alive!

Older videos found here.

redgifs

Nicely done :)  Do you know what climax animation that was? I recognize Cherry_Pie's mesh in there, very nice touch, but can't quite place the animation. If you get a moment and if you know the animation, I'd love to know. If not, no sweat. Thanks for sharing your pervy Sims editing skills.