The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

This post, MY post, belongs somewhere but I don't know where, because:

My sim will start sex with a seemingly invisible person.

Pressing "Page up" makes them appear.

Is this some new feature or is my game going bad, I wonder.

But not here, since this is not some support thread.

No, I will just post a picture.

ghosts.thumb.jpg.91dbd933285e993e5d7e61faa3984576.jpg

On 11/19/2019 at 3:25 PM, Scorpio said:

Just curious if you tried cleaning that bad save or was it too far gone?

I had a probem with incompatible mods plus Reshade made the game a bit laggy. The mods I installed caused glitches in some households that weren't solved easily so I decided to reinstall the whole game. I forgot to backup my save file and that's why it got lost. Fortunately I exported the Sims I made so not all was lost, just my progress.

11 minutes ago, datkitten said:

I had a probem with incompatible mods plus Reshade made the game a bit laggy. The mods I installed caused glitches in some households that weren't solved easily so I decided to reinstall the whole game. I forgot to backup my save file and that's why it got lost. Fortunately I exported the Sims I made so not all was lost, just my progress.

Oh, I suppose it's easier just to start over rather than banging your head on the wall trying to 'fix it' forever.

Multiple problems take longer to figure out too, as you've already found out now.

Hard to get into the habit of backing up saves, speaking of which, I haven't done myself in some time.

Lucky you had your Sims backed up at least. 

George is my Strangerville drug connection...for obvious reasons.  In fact, I think he's my all-time favorite stock Sims character going all the way back to 2001. There's so much potential there - Well worth the small price of the expansion pack. Thank you, anonymous EA person!

00239.thumb.jpg.5fac088027c2214a615857e0292e1ccb.jpg

And there comes a time in the life of every young sim when they have to decide...

00246.thumb.jpg.a71ff50fe8afdffa174bc173a62d2455.jpg

...Spit or Swallow?

She's actually my teenage (18+ disclaimer here) version of Venessa Jeong, skipping school to hook up with George for some Purple Haze before she hits Drama Club. Her friends are counting on her! If only they knew how far Venessa is willing to go for that extra mile of inspiration! I just know she's gonna make it big someday... I mean, she's going to make it big in the movie business, not...you know, making George's thing big...again. Although he must have taken a blue pill, cause he's looking pretty, uh... strong for a man his age.

Never mind.