Aroused doesn't display arousal level?

Hello, I recently installed sexlab, devious devices, and a whole slew of other mods (all working correctly) - including sexlab aroused; the problem is that my arousal doesn't appear to increase or decrease, even when I'm wearing Sergio's chastity belt, which kind of defeats the purpose of the mod. I can still use all the equipment and whatnot, but it doesn't do anything. I have tried reinstalling SLaroused to no avail and changing the load order (aroused is after the basic framework). Devious helpless still works though, as well as everything else, it's just the aroused part that seems broken. The button to show arousal works fine, it always says my level is at zero, even after going several days in a belt. I also noticed that I have gained the skill decrease buff (can't remember the name), so I think it's still increasing and decreasing, it just isn't showing it. Please help!

Archived