Best/Worst Pick Up Lines

Ok, when it comes to flirting we've all heard some bad pick up lines, perhaps some good ones, and even some improbable ones. Whether they were good, bad or genuinely "WTF?", post some memorable pick up lines you've uttered or head. I'll start:

"All I can promise you is that I won't stop until the mattress is drenched, your legs are numb and the neighbors know my name."

comes up in bar from behind when i ordering drinks to shape on me like i never will notise, goes slowly by and postion himself next to me and stare at my boobs, thats like wtf?  what about a normal hi how are u? without the squeeing shaping and the obius look without saying anything its just creepy

Cheesy-bar-guy.jpg

"hey you yeaah you, are you tired of having guys come up to with bad pick up lines? yeah? thats good gurl thats reaal good i got the perfect solution for you, how about we do what you here for..." *wink wink*

apparently it wasen't what i was thinking but i still got her number which is all good.

"May I entice the lady with a intercourse" - Said by a good friend of mine, after hitting on a lady for a few hours.

"Hey, if you want to fuck me, go ahead, we can do it in the bathroom" - Said by a lady to me. I barely knew her, and she was drunk as fuck. I politely declined.

"Hey you, have you seen a thing like this before?" - Said by me, while pulling my pants down, and tucked my cock between my legs, and tried to make it look a pussy.

It did not end there, and she replied "well, have you seen a thing like this before" and pulled her pants down and showed me her pussy.

"Lets go into the bedroom and see what happens shall we?"  - Said by me when a I meet a girl from the Internet. Also. my best friend was also present, so we ended up having a threesome with her.

Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a foot long.

I'm not Fred Flintstone but I will definitely make your Bedrock.

My name is Chance. Do I have one?

Can you count? Can you count on spending the night?

Beauty is only a light switch away.

I never used these but I heard them over the years. Worth a few laughs at least.

"OMG you play videogames? That's so cool." It gets old fast hearing that in any conversation.

Think about all the nerd dudes on this planet who'd orgasm instantly if this same line was said once in any conversation by any girl in an attempt to pick her up ! 

It'd go like : 

"I hit level 80 on my warlock yesterday, how about celebrating with me ?

- OMG you play videogames? That's so cool.

nerdgasm.jpg

"

Guest Mogie56

Some funny, some corny and none would work LOL.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Here is $30. Drink until I am really good looking, then come talk to me.

I'm trying to rearrange the alphabet so that U and I are together.

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

If we had a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together.

Hey, I just noticed you looking at me across the room. I'll give you a minute to catch your breath!

Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?

Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.

Archived