Is there a way for me to try different body replacers?

chajapa

I was looking at the Touched by Dibella as an example. I'd like to give it a try, but I don't want all the vanilla characters to have that body.

(Lillith Maidenloom..... shudder....)

I looked for a mod that used it as the basis of a custom race but didn't find one. I have Ningheim and Lunari races installed. My next thought was to change everything in the Lunari race folders (textures and meshes) to see if I could accomplish what I want that way, but I was afraid I'd REALLY mess something up. 

So do I have any options?

I've heard of Mod Organizer and when I finally get around to completely stripping and reinstalling Skyrim I might go that route, but for now I'd like to know if there's a way for me to do this without breaking everything.

thanks

Use Mod Organizer (MO) , im using that and look at my body list at attach, i just need 1 click  run fnis and voilá its done, and my others mods for other body dnt mess with the one im using (just if i wanna lol), ah btw im just using that ones because i wanna i can use alot more also. Its need a learning curve, but belive worth after undestand how work, if in doubt how install or configure try here .

post-19248-0-73394300-1400716019_thumb.jpg

You could also try BodyChahge.

Besides your default body replacer, you could add 9 more bodies and textures, for a total of 10 bodies to choose from. The nice thing is you can change to these bodies in game on the fly. There's no need to exit the game, switch to another profile in MO, and then re-launch.

I'm not sure if the PS Universal PC NPC Body Changer posted earlier works the same way since I don't use it.

There's also this mod (BodyChange), which allows you to put your own body meshes/textures in yourself, so you can pick and choose:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?

And it allows you to assign different armors to a body type so you don't have to change body types every time you switch from a CBBE armor to UNP.  Oops, I am a little slow in replying.

The one I use is this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30407/?

Though it isn't extensively polished, it's practical enough for simple use :) But it doesn't support HDT Physics/BBP apparently.

Use Mod Organizer (MO) , im using that and look at my body list at attach, i just need 1 click  run fnis and voilá its done, and my others mods for other body dnt mess with the one im using (just if i wanna lol), ah btw im just using that ones because i wanna i can use alot more also. Its need a learning curve, but belive worth after undestand how work, if in doubt how install or configure try here .

Yeah, I have UNP BBP, Top Model TBBP, Venus, UNP Skinny and UNPetite all installed right now myself. And I can switch any of my six profiles to any body I want at any time. And I have around 200 clothing and armor mods installed with several for each body type (and some of those have parts that work with more than one body type).

Mod Organizer is THE best way to mod Skyrim. By far.

Archived