Hdt Nexus Release

Monsto Brukes

Here's 1 from me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53903/?

And 1 from Yoo ^^ (Not you :P)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516/?

edit: Cool thing about nexus, hopefully other modders pick up on it and do cool things with it.

Good luck with the support though :P

Yeah . . . welll . . . we had that discussion (=

Will link them directly.

I was wondering why no xml is delivered with the plugin? I know there's the editor tool now, but the DL from here includes one, or did anyway.

I didn't up it. Will check. thx for the heads up.

[edit] good catch. should be fixed soon as my upload finishes.

Ultimately, as the number of HDT enabled mods @ Nexus grows, a direct link to the plugin is necessary. Simply telling people to Google this or that isn't sustainable in the long run.

The Google Code page directly links to LL; I wonder if The Dorky One will get his undies in a bunch over that... just watch out for yourself.

And, my personal thanks to you and the rest of the team, for demonstrating what's actually possible with contemporary hardware.

Ultimately, as the number of HDT enabled mods @ Nexus grows, a direct link to the plugin is necessary. Simply telling people to Google this or that isn't sustainable in the long run.

The Google Code page directly links to LL; I wonder if The Dorky One will get his undies in a bunch over that... just watch out for yourself.

And, my personal thanks to you and the rest of the team, for demonstrating what's actually possible with contemporary hardware.

That's kinda the hope. That more exposure will mean more mods.

I'm not exactly sure what you're on about in the 2nd para, but ok.

And you're welcome (= it's a great mod deserving of some energy is all.

What he's on about in the second paragraph is that referencing LL on Nexus is a quick way to get banned. But I tend to doubt that they are going to get worked up over a link on a Google doc page that has links to LL especially considering that they probably don't want to be left out of the brewing HDT revolution.

On a side note I'm really looking forward to checking this stuff out this weekend.

What he's on about in the second paragraph is that referencing LL on Nexus is a quick way to get banned. But I tend to doubt that they are going to get worked up over a link on a Google doc page that has links to LL especially considering that they probably don't want to be left out of the brewing HDT revolution.

On a side note I'm really looking forward to checking this stuff out this weekend.

Yeah, I don't want to see anyone innocently promoting a great mod, running into that particular buzzsaw. That's about it.

Hopefully it will be as you say and I'm just wringing my hands. :)

Archived