Realistic Butt And Breast Bounce By Threedeedevil

threedeedevil

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

I used this mod as a base because i love the butt bounce here, butt bounce works fine but boobs were bouncing too much. I basically pasted the breast configurations from 14-28 HDT Physics Extension to this .xml file to get more realistic view at least. But it didn't solve anything.

I cant change the mass in the PreBreast. It always goes back to the same value. JFF can't save it for some reason. I tried editing with notepad ++ but it couldn't find the values.

I will defintely try that.

I made the same experience as the thread opener concerning this mod (see my post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/?p=779307). The butt bounce was absolutely great, especially when it comes to SexLab animations, but the breast bounce was too exaggerated or does maybe only fit to very large breast settings, but not to my pretty slim, weight 50, scale/height 0.9 char. Especially in very abrupt animations like running/sprinting/attack animations the breasts muted to flesh torpedos during vertlcal movement.

If this file keeps the butt bounce and fixes the breast issue, you Sir are my hero.

EDIT: Tested it, you Sir, are an artist. The bounce is absolutely perfect and fits my taste to 100%. I know it's a matter of taste when it comes to bounce kits, but this is the best .xml preset I ever used (and I tested around a dozen yet).

I would recommend to make it an official download in the HDT download section.

I'm really glad that you liked it, the thing was to get butt physics going on. Normal breast bounce was ok on 14.28, the only problem was the butt bounce. So i just integrated the butt bounce from the other mod mentioned in my previous comment.  Hope people find it helpful.

I too was disappointed by the vanilla bounce, but this isn't really looking all that natural for a toned, muscular 35 inch ass. For a fat, 50 inch ass maybe. Also when testing, I noticed the left breast got bizarrelly flattened when jumping and landing, however it assumed its natural position quickly.

I too was disappointed by the vanilla bounce, but this isn't really looking all that natural for a toned, muscular 35 inch ass. For a fat, 50 inch ass maybe. Also when testing, I noticed the left breast got bizarrelly flattened when jumping and landing, however it assumed its natural position quickly.

No breast issues on my side, but that's the issue with bbp.xml files. There are half a dozen factors to count in, body shape, personal body adjustments (by bodyslide 2 for example), big breast lover or more a fan of a handful ? big butt fanatic ? body mesh used ? what animations do you use ?

I like it and...hey, there are dragons in this game and magic...but now I should be anal for a super realistic bounce ? no way, has to look well, that's sufficient for me :-)

We just have to learn JFF and maybe even some Notepad++ stuff to create our own and maybe even different and optional presets. There is no other way.

hey,

dont know if this is the right topic for this, but is there any possibility for this to work with unpb bbp (the butt bounce, the breasts work perfectly fine)? as far as i understand the meshes that make the butt bounce are missing but do they even exist somewhere? :P (unp blessed body)

ty

hey,

dont know if this is the right topic for this, but is there any possibility for this to work with unpb bbp (the butt bounce, the breasts work perfectly fine)? as far as i understand the meshes that make the butt bounce are missing but do they even exist somewhere? :P (unp blessed body)

ty

As far as I understand this HDT stuff:

HDT is NOT dependant on the animation type you use (BBP, TBBP, vanilla walking/running,/combat animations -> does not matter at all)

...but HDT PE is dependant on the body/outfit type of mesh you use:

BBP body/outfit mesh -> usually only the breasts have specific weightings, so only HDT PE breast bounce

TBBP body/outfit mesh -> usually breasts and butts have specific weightings, so HDT PE breast and butt bounce

So get at least a TBBP naked body and/or a TBBP outfit mesh and you have breast AND butt bounce when HDT PE installed.

I use CBBE and I am no UNP/UNPB expert, but for sure there is a UNP/UNPB TBBP naked body mesh and dozens of UNP/UNPB TBBP outfits on Nexus and here on LL.

As a skeleton I advice XMPS Extended 1.93a Rev50, available here on LL.

BBP (Breast and Butt Physic) has breast and butt bones 

TBBP (Tender Breast and Butt Physic) has just two breast bones more, which aren't used in HDT, because nobody knows what the fuck to do with them.

Don't mess up the BP (Breast Phyisc) that UNPB had with Cherry's (BBP) which has Breast and Butt bones already.

TBBP (Tender Breast and Butt Physic) has just two breast bones more, which aren't used in HDT, because nobody knows what the fuck to do with them.

Don't mess up the BP (Breast Phyisc) that UNPB had with Cherry's (BBP) which has Breast and Butt bones already.

Ah, thx for the explanation. Had no idea that the typical mesh weightings are different when it comes to the body type. I never used UNP, but thought it was similiar to CBBE concerning the naked body.

The one experience I made with HDT PE + CBBE where I had breast bounce but no butt bounce, was an older version of the Remodeled Armor mod. Some of the outfits (if not all) were just weighted for breast bounce. There was not even a tiny jiggle in the butt region. The new version (HDT outfits) now delivers both.

I can confirm that this is working great on a Sevan Base Bombshell body with weights running from 40-100%. I was getting crushed breasts while running and they were flopping all over like mad, yet could get JFF to make any real change. So I tried this and it's about perfect. Not wild movement, just quick jiggles that return to static fairly quickly.

Thanks. I'll try it tomorrow on UNP Top Model TBBP and UNP TBBP/HDT bodies.

• 1 year later...

I use 3 bones (butt\breast) multiple constraints in my XML preset, Groove.

Here is a couple very old test videos.

Archived