I'm having some problems with the "Elin Race" mod I downloaded it and

installed it with Nexus Mod Manager and the "showracemenu" command

doesnt work any longer... When I type it the game freezes but if I

start a new game the menu shows but crashes when changing sex to female...

Also the armors that come with the elin race dont show in the crafting

menu or they arent craftable or upgradable??

I downloaded race compatibilty v1.7 and I know it's not the elin race

that makes the game crash, It's another mod I have installed but I dont

know wich one..

How do I figure out wich mod is conflicting with "Elin Race"? I know

I can deactivate mods one on one and test but that's gonna take all night...

I used boss and it doesn't help... And I'm not very wise on using

wyre-bash either... Can someone help??

EDIT:

I installed the skeleton that came with "Elin Race" as well if

you need to know..

I'm having some problems with the "Elin Race" mod I downloaded it and

installed it with Nexus Mod Manager and the "showracemenu" command

doesnt work any longer... When I type it the game freezes but if I

start a new game the menu shows but crashes when changing sex to female...

Well, make sure that you don't have several esp and/or esm related with the same mod, meaning make sure that you don't have more than one elin mod that contains diferent plugin names because it will create a memery address error with the database.

If you are quite aware as also sure that you just have one elin mod with the correct esp/esm file names then use Wrye Bash to check the plugin with red lines over their names in order to identify plugin conflict due to order or dependancy. Also check and read carefully the BOSS report but maybe the better approach will to understand that you have in your data folder, I mean that you should understand what mods and plugin you have in order to have a better knowledge about what they do and modify and find the conflict. For example if you have an elin mod that not only adds a new race but also replace or add other aspects like armor, idles, etc then make sure that you haven't added other plugin mod that contains almost the same files and paths as either plugin that may address on memory the same kind of database. The better way is always the logic and knowledge and you have the necesary elements in front of you, "your data folder".

I started a new game with only the Elin race mod esps & esm...

the "Elin Summon Ring", "Elin Iddle", "Elin Voice" & "Elin Race". The

game shows the race menu fine and I can change sex but then crashes when

trying to equip vanilla armor like imperial armor...

So I guess the elin race can only equip elin armor uh? Also I have all the

smithing perks from manually leveling smithing to 100 and I still dont see

the elin armors on the forge list but I can get them from the console...

Soo... Is this normal for this mod or did I do something wrong?

I started a new game with only the Elin race mod esps & esm...

I never used any Elin mod but it was already said that this custom race has another body and skeleton and it has its own armor and other may have issues with this race. I guess that you are well aware that its body and skeleton is quite diferent with vanilla or with those female modified vanilla body replacers so some armor may have clipping issues as other will just crash the game. To use that kind of mod comes with a price and keep in mind that it won't be compatible with all of those non-elin armors.

hello....i wanted to ask if there is e cbbe v3 body type for high elf H16 armor...in the pack there is only a mask version and a CHBCHC conversion...

Several times it was said that the merged packs has not mask versions.

ty darthanimal for reply... i downloaded the pack and copied the 3 files in data dir... i can craft all the armors now...but when i tried crafting and wearing the HE h16 it still has the CHBSHC body instead of the CBBEv3... i also disabled the previus mod...but still when i wear that armor it switches to CHBSHC body....dunno what else to do,,, any suggestions?

ty darthanimal for reply... i downloaded the pack and copied the 3 files in data dir... i can craft all the armors now...but when i tried crafting and wearing the HE h16 it still has the CHBSHC body instead of the CBBEv3... i also disabled the previus mod...but still when i wear that armor it switches to CHBSHC body....dunno what else to do' date=',, any suggestions?

[/quote']

You said "still" like if there was a converstion. Well, you are mistaken because you shouldn't said "still" when there was not any body converstion of that armor or any other in the merged packs.

H16 integrated in the merged pack has that body mesh because that is how the its author made it and never was changed. So you "still" have to deal with the original body mesh used for H16 or better to say the body mesh used for Heavy Metal mod made by Vitriks and if you can't deal with it then your other options are to not use it or make your own conversion for whatever body replacer you want to use.

To be more clear, it "still" will have the CHSBHC body mesh because "still" haven't been changed for other body replacer, "still" haven't been done a body mesh converstion for H16 (Heavy Metal by Vitriks) and "still" are all information showed on the first post of this thread made by dscythegeo.

Yeah, when you put on the armor, it replaces your character's body. However, if it looks like that, i'm guessing you have your character at max weight. Try changing it to the lowest weight and it should look more like CBBE.

i would like to know:

it is a project for datapack tera-online?

if it is "yes" then

where do i find guide for install it and where do i download datapack?

something for this ask ?

Hey ...animal can u answerd me the ask ?

only say me yes or no para no estar como idiota aki e irme a otro lado .

i would like to know:

it is a project for datapack tera-online?

if it is "yes" then

where do i find guide for install it and where do i download datapack?

something for this ask ?

Hey ...animal can u answerd me the ask ?

only say me yes or no para no estar como idiota aki e irme a otro lado .

No. It is quite obvios that this forum is about mods for The Elder Scrolls and Fallout games and not forum with mods directly for Tera Online. The answer that you were looking for your question that was made several times was always at the top of this site. Anyway' date=' like you never read and watch carefully this site by repeating the same non logical question in here, you made find a logical answer got your question at this site

No tenia intención de responder antes ya que era bastante estupida la pregunta por el hecho que es más que obvio que este es forum de The Elder Scrolls y Fallout.

hahaha ok i thought when u replied to my first question that u meant that has the cbbe body...but u just said it is not a masked version!!...COMON PEOPLE!!! someone convert the BEST armor (HE H16 to cbbe3 allready!!! i dont know how to do it... :/

can u? plix!!!

I know... I really wish someone would do this. It's like some sort of sick joke :P

I've been trying to learn how to do it myself, but it's still pretty far beyond my skill level.

For the armor replacers, do they replace all of that armor in Skyrim or just changes for your character? For instance if a a companion or bandit happened to have on a armor replaced armor then would they appear with the mod or the original armor?

For the armor replacers' date=' do they replace all of that armor in Skyrim or just changes for your character? For instance if a a companion or bandit happened to have on a armor replaced armor then would they appear with the mod or the original armor?

[/quote']

A replacer armor mod replaces or modifies a vanilla armor meaning that it won't add a new armor instead it may replaces just the mesh or texture or both on a vanilla armor leading to change it visual of the vanilla armor on any character that uses the replaced armor.

When an armor mod is not a replacers then it just adds a new armor on the database table that can be adquired from forge or cosole or quest or from a container depending on the mod database configuration.

i tried to use ur mod' date=' but when i'm wearing the castanic or high elf armors they came invisible... what to do?

[/quote']

Bad thing that you did not read some posts in this thread but that is the major problem always. Several have the same issue and also made a post without reading so it was answered that your kind of issue is due to a problem with the BSA file or a large amount of esp files o lack of the last game update.