Thanks asianboy for all the wonderful conversions. I'm a big fan of ur mods :) I wanted these in unp for a long time, made some attempts to convert, but failed miserably with some unresolved issues with blender:( thanks again for doing this, and ill be keeping an eye on Nexus

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME MOD XD

Oh, and btw, I noticed that my 1st person view also "lowers" a bit when

I am playing as Elin. Although I am fine with this (quite creative and nice actually) I found that this 1st person view stays the same even when I am playing other races.

Is there a way I can fix this? :huh:

And again. Thanks a lot ^^

OMG i want to download all of the armors here but mediafire just won't let me . when i click the green download button it just keeps saying "repair download" or whatever. So i click on it but it repeats repair download...... could you make one big zip file that contains everything you uploaded here? Thanks

great mod dude' date=' but when i EQ'ed crossbow, it bugs XD, my char became statue XD

[/quote']

Well, you should watch and think logically about the date that these mods were made and the date that crossbow was introduced and I guess that after you give some thought you will get the conclussion that it is too much to ask that they will be completely compatible. And for an over thought that you will get another conclusion that it will too much that to point it as an issue or a mod error. So your final decision will be to not use crossbow or not use these mods together.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the HEF H16 version - but was wondering if there's any way I can use all 4 textures with BBP? (bluegold, bluesilver, green, and brown)

So far I've only had ANK's tex for the bluesilver & green.. I plan to use it as new standard Blade uniform with each color assigning a specialty (1hand, 2hand, ranged, and magic)..

• 2 weeks later...