This may seen stupidly nooby. But I can't seem to find the Castanic f h11 in the smithing options. I'm not new to mods but Skyrim mods yes. Everything else is there (under ebony) apart from the Castanic Cuirass.

Alil help?

Oh and I'm new so be gentle! :angel:

EDIT: "Lastly, check if you have the smithing perks for it when you cannot find the item(s) in the forge menu."

I misread this line. I'll check this to see if that's in relation to what I mean! Sorry if it is! >_<

This may seen stupidly nooby. But I can't seem to find the Castanic f h11 in the smithing options. I'm not new to mods but Skyrim mods yes. Everything else is there (under ebony) apart from the Castanic Cuirass.

Alil help?

EDIT: "Lastly' date=' check if you have the smithing perks for it when you cannot find the item(s) in the forge menu."

I misread this line. I'll check this to see if that's in relation to what I mean! Sorry if it is! >_<

[/quote']

Well, your question is followed by a huge lack of information. You write this in a quite general thought without detailing a few points like the name of the armor mod that you are using.

In case that you want to get the Castanic F H11 from the merged package, then read this post.

Alil help?

EDIT: "Lastly' date=' check if you have the smithing perks for it when you cannot find the item(s) in the forge menu."

[/quote']

Well, your question is followed by a huge lack of information. You write this in a quite general thought without detailing a few points like the name of the armor mod that you are using.

In case that you want to get the Castanic F H11 from the merged package, then read this post.

Ahh I'm referring to the Tera Castanic Armor Pack (2012-05-01). It's installed fine. It's just when I go to the smithing menu, it does not seem to have been displayed alongside the other armors (under the ebony list).

I shall check your linked post now.

EDIT: Ahh see that's what I thought and added into my last comment... All is well then cheers!

Okay now I have an issue with the armor not even showing when worn... just invisible character! =_=

This was asked so many times and always people do not take a little time at least to read the last pages on this thread in which you clearly can find other people that asked this very same question and it was answered as either you took a look at my thread in which you can read the reason of you problem in my "trouble-shooting" section.

Check the Touble-shooting at my thread first post.

Okay now I have an issue with the armor not even showing when worn... just invisible character! =_=

This was asked so many times and always people do not take a little time at least to read the last pages on this thread in which you clearly can find other people that asked this very same question and it was answered as either you took a look at my thread in which you can read the reason of you problem in my "trouble-shooting" section.

I already read that! "Situation: The transparent or invisible armor/body are due a large amount of ESP files activated on the DATA folder' date=' even the database information loaded successfully, or lack of the last game update."[/b']

This is not the problem as I only have one other esp file... It would appear that the meshes and textures are actually missing from the file I downloaded in this thread.

EDIT: Wait wait wait... does this mode require me to use a mod manager, as I've manually installed everything, but it appears meshes and textures are within the bsa file... So confused!

I wrote other thing that it is gone now, don't know the reason but if you clearly point and report this as a problem on the merged package files instead to really look on your side as the source of the problem. Then that means that almost the 10000 people that downloaded on of the merged package files are just lucky or blinded to no see the truth just exposed by you.

I suggested you move to another armor mod or use the stand-alone Tera armor because I am not capable to solve the issue exposed by you related with texturs and messhe file missing for the reason that I am not seeing such event on my side.

Have a nice day.

Missed textures and messhes!? not even one reported this for the previous merged package' date=' not even one of the 95xx downloads that one of the has as either with the new files that were already posted some weeks ago and you really point it as a error missing texture and meshe issue on the package. So, if you are the expert one and the rest of the people that downloaded and used are just lucky or really blinded that did not the truth exposed by you now.

Ok, I guess that it not a problem on your data folder and either a personal problem on your side and really it is a problem with the merged package files. Ok, the files are bad, they have texture and messge files missed. I suggest you to look for other armor mod or try the stand-alone Tera armor mods because I am not capable to fix the issue that you just reported for the fact that I can't see it on my side. Have a nice day.

I already read that! [b']"Situation: The transparent or invisible armor/body are due a large amount of ESP files activated on the DATA folder, even the database information loaded successfully, or lack of the last game update."[/b]

This is not the problem as I only have one other esp file... It would appear that the meshes and textures are actually missing from the file I downloaded in this thread.

I think you need to chill out alil bit. It seems on every community to do with gaming or/and computers there are people so readily available to attempt to put newcomers down with excessive sarcasm.

I did not say I was an expert. I'm typically used to mesh and texture folders so I'm merely asking about the lack of said folders in the file I downloaded from THIS thread, NOT yours.

I have 3 files.

As shown in the pic I've attached. I'm simply asking what I'm doing wrong/ missing. I don't want a lecture on how much greater your opinion is! =_=

If you don't want to help that's fine... I can wait till someone more patient comes along!

I am calm but I don't like to see several times the same question made by people that do not take the time to read a thread with several post in which could exist the chance to find your solution and in fact many people asked the same question and it can be seen in the lastest posts so you are not looking like you said, you are just asking without looking and reading.

I already gave you quite much information and you won't get a better answer by claiming that I am out of control or something like that and I have to chill like you point. You should just chill and read better the information already exposed, chill and learn what already was said, chill and follow the instructions already given, chill and do whatever you want and said what you want to say about me or some one say in whatever tone you want, personally won't make me to lose the chill or help you better. So, I already have you too much information as I said earlier even with your lack of exposed information but the silly pathetic part is to assume that it is a problem on the files that alredy have a time instead to ask and exposed like it is a local problem on your side as it is.

So, like I said before, have a nice day and I alreadyy don't want to be arguing with nobody and mostly one that does not read and learn and get the information correctly and point the problems at the wrong source. Take care.

I am calm but I don't like to see several times the same question made by people that do not take the time to read a thread with several post in which could exist the chance to find your solution and in fact many people asked the same question and it can be seen in the lastest posts so you are not looking like you said' date=' you are just asking without looking and reading.

I already gave you quite much information and you won't get a better answer by claiming that I am out of control or something like that and I have to chill like you point. You should just chill and read better the information already exposed, chill and learn what already was said, chill and follow the instructions already given, chill and do whatever you want and said what you want to say about me or some one say in whatever tone you want, personally won't make me to lose the chill or help you better. So, I already have you too much information as I said earlier even with your lack of exposed information but the silly pathetic part is to assume that it is a problem on the files that alredy have a time instead to ask and exposed like it is a local problem on your side as it is.

So, like I said before, have a nice day and I alreadyy don't want to be arguing with nobody and mostly one that does not read and learn and get the information correctly and point the problems at the wrong source. Take care.

[/quote']

Right you obviously don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not blaming the file. I was pointing out something I find different from mods I have had experience with. Which leaves me to believe I have made a mistake or missed something during installation.

I have read over alot of things in this thread, your thread and indeed threads off-site. Nothing I have tried works or else I would not be wasting my time waiting for a reply... You assume too much my disgruntled friend. Keep up the elitist attitude... there's not enough people like that around (sarcasm)!

EDIT: I actually wonder if you know what my problem is even.

I have already found and crafted the items I want. I'm saying that when I place the items onto my character, (let's say boots) her feet vanish completly!

I have already found and crafted the items I want. I'm saying that when I place the items onto my character' date=' (let's say boots) her feet vanish completly!

[/quote']

Do you have the CBBE body installed? I'm fairly certain that these mods require it unless it's a UNP specific one (which is what I use, and sadly there's only about 2 Tera armors done for UNP). If you don't have it, try installing it. If you do have it, then I have no idea what's going wrong.

Also, can anyone make the Human Female H15 for UNP, pretty please with a cherry on top? I tried... and failed, horribly. Curse you, Blender.

I have already found and crafted the items I want. I'm saying that when I place the items onto my character' date=' (let's say boots) her feet vanish completly!

[/quote']

Do you have the CBBE body installed? I'm fairly certain that these mods require it unless it's a UNP specific one (which is what I use, and sadly there's only about 2 Tera armors done for UNP). If you don't have it, try installing it. If you do have it, then I have no idea what's going wrong.

Also, can anyone make the Human Female H15 for UNP, pretty please with a cherry on top? I tried... and failed, horribly. Curse you, Blender.

Hey thanks for the tip! I did wonder if the body replacer was the problem but it wasn't. I do indeed have CBBE installed.

I solved my problem in the end. I had to reorder how I installed my esm files and organised them into a different load order. It's working great now! :D Took awhile to figure out!

Check it out' date=' TERA armor on the nexus: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22023/

Looks like a UNPB-BBP version of the HEF H15 armor. Author says they got permission from TERA Online, guess this is their own port and not from this collection.

[/quote']

I have just seen that too and wasn't sure if that was their own work or something taken from the collection here.

Kind of double standards though, as a mod on the Nexus told me to take down the link to my website in my sig there as my site had pictures of Terra Armour in Skyrim (I didn't even have links)!

I would like to release my UNP conversion of these armors, but i wasn't sure how since I do not want to make a thread here as seeing it could be quite a mess.

Therefore, I decided to collaborate with the author from the above post where he released a TERA armor on the Nexus. The Nexus have now accepted that TERA stuffs are okay.

I know that you guys are not the author for most of these armors, but still , I would like, on behalf of many people who loves TERA armors, ask you guys, the ones who host these awesome conversions, permission and blessing on taking these armors, convert them to UNP, or UNPB and release them on the Nexus.

For those of you who hates Nexus or are banned from them, I will soon bring my works here as soon as everything is under control

Btw, the author of that Tera armor actually ripped the armor from the game as far as I know, but I would like to ease his workload with these already ripped meshes available here.

Thank you for your times, happy modding