Can someone please help me, i've been through over 50 pages now to find my answer and no luck, i have downloaded the armor mod packs, they work perfect but they just don't look right, my characters head looks huge compared to the body when wearing the armours.

Do i need a mod that shrinks heads or something?

Can someone please help me' date=' i've been through over 50 pages now to find my answer and no luck, i have downloaded the armor mod packs, they work perfect but they just don't look right, my characters head looks huge compared to the body when wearing the armours.

[/quote']

did you try using the actual race? and yes the masks looks akward lol except for the ebony ones

Also anyone else having problem with Elin armor R 16-1 and R 16-2 missing the arms when in 1st person view?

Can someone please help me' date=' i've been through over 50 pages now to find my answer and no luck, i have downloaded the armor mod packs, they work perfect but they just don't look right, my characters head looks huge compared to the body when wearing the armours.

[/quote']

Are *all* of the armors doing this, or just certain ones? Some aren't designed to work with the default body and give you "masks" that give you a character's head from the game. If you try to wear them without the mask, your skin tone won't match and your head will be gigantic.

Now if ALL the armors are doing it, then you might have some other problem. Can you post a screenshot?

You need a certain race? What race?

The Elin race... o. o

I'm not talking about the elin race.

I'm talking about the hig elf, human armour etc on the normal skyrim races, the armors fit perfect but then their head looks a little too big.....my character kinda looks like a lolipop, xD.

@Eyrika: Ah so that's what the masks are lol.

Do the masks come with the download packs on

the front page or are they seperate?

@MasaVK You should specify what armor mod are you using and post a screenshot to pinpoint your problem and get a solution.

Some Tera armor mods do come with masks and they are all made in forges under same caregory as armor.

The Elin race... o. o

I'm talking about the hig elf' date=' human armour etc on the normal skyrim races, the armors fit perfect but then their head looks a little too big.....my character kinda looks like a lolipop, xD.

[/quote']

I think the only armor with a mask included in the pack is high elf heavy 16 (HELF H16).

The Elin race... o. o

I'm talking about the hig elf' date=' human armour etc on the normal skyrim races, the armors fit perfect but then their head looks a little too big.....my character kinda looks like a lolipop, xD.

[/quote']

I think the only armor with a mask included in the pack is high elf heavy 16 (HELF H16).

screenshot5gk.th.jpg

HEF H16 is not a mask as any other in both merged packs.

Is there any way the heels can be made into flat boots (something like the Triss mod boots) ? The heels and the walking/running animation look kind of odd together, like the foot is continually morphing to be smaller to fit the small boot and accommodate the huge heel.

Everyone don't bother asking questions in this thread. The great DARTHANIMAL will call you an uncivilized noob (in PM thankfully)' date=' put you on his ignore list, rant out a bunch of nonsense about graphics card and heating problems and suggest you to run an antivirus to get the mod working, and then say that "you didn't read the first post" for asking questions about his armors. His armors work perfectly, no one should ever encounter any problems because his mods are just awesome like that. :rolleyes: /sarcasm

Anyone who doesn't mind BBP, go and download the BBP Tera compilation pack. The armors in that pack actually work! Wow. If you download it give a thanks to reoartorys for uploading it to mediafire: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=149780#pid149780

[/quote']

Agree

Guest nicesword

Hi, that's huge mod. I'd like to request 2 things though:

The L11, has a really nice design but the textures are too colorful to me. Is there a way to create a non-leopard-texture version? Over all a more skyrim-ish color scheme? That would be perfect!!

The L17S is a nice armor too, but the boobs are too large for my taste:P. Maybe an alternative version here?

Appreciate you guys for all your works/effort

I've made a complete revision of this post and couldn't find an answer, so if anyone can help me out:

I've downld the merged files, put them on my Data folder but when I load the game, I can see the items, forge them but there's no image and when I equip they make my body transparent. Already added to Skyrim_Deafault.ini at sResourceArchiveList=

is there a specific order there or am I making something wrong?

Thanks.

I've made a complete revision of this post and couldn't find an answer' date=' so if anyone can help me out:

I've downld the merged files, put them on my Data folder but when I load the game, I can see the items, forge them but there's no image and when I equip they make my body transparent. Already added to Skyrim_Deafault.ini at sResourceArchiveList=

Thanks.

[/quote']

The transparent items visualization even if the data base was loaded successfully are cause due to a large amount esp files or the lack of the last update.

I've made a complete revision of this post and couldn't find an answer' date=' so if anyone can help me out:

Thanks.

[/quote']

The transparent items visualization even if the data base was loaded successfully are cause due to a large amount esp files or the lack of the last update.

I've made a clean install so that's not esp amount and for update you mean game update? If that's it I've already put steam to update it. Thanks for your response;

How many mods do you have? If you have other armor mods or something, it could conflict with these packs. I'd try changing my load order and see if that helps.

You shouldn't have to do anything weird besides putting the bsa file in your data folder and enabling it through the launcher.