I think there is a problem with the armors for some of them. Either that' date=' or I am not understanding the requirements for them to work.

Castanic F H11 has holes in the hips, moving towards the crotch. This wouldn't be a problem if that area wasn't practically 100% visible, but alas, it is entirely visible. It looks like skin-tone duct tape.

HEF H16L has unusual breast problems, as they seem to move on their own. I downloaded the skeleton mods on the front page, but I don't want to change my body mesh from the perfect one I have from Bodyslide. The skeletons didn't seem to work, either.

I am using the Ashen race, and CBBEv3M for the body, if that matters.

[/quote']

As always it is better to full fill a report with screenshots and also don't point the problem as something general rather is better that you point it as a problem you are having. I don't understand what requirements you don't understand please elaborate or explain better so other can understand your problem. Is it your breast problem also reflected on the screenshots taken for the merged package. In case that you don't see the same breast problem on the screenshot that I take, then probably it is not a general problem rather a weight problem on your character as also body mesh.

About Castanic H11: I haven't made the models, I only merged them into one package. Even so I haven't seen such problem on Castanic H11 as either none has reported this for a quite long time, I haven't play Skyrim for a quite time but yesterday I was using this amor to test some little modifications and I haven't thing these "wholes" so it is a problem from your game data folder rather something in general.

About HEF H16: First you should known that H16L and H16H are both from the same author, I only integrated them as 2 armors rather just one armor replacer. The author's thread is this one in case that you want to point your taste or technical problem with that model specificly. LIke I just mentioned H16L and H16H are based on the same model meaning both use the same body mesh which is CHSBHC, so you should experience the same breast problem with H16H along with the problem that you currectly having with H16L.

I'm just wondering.... since there are so many different authors for these armors and there seems to be many people already released their retextures and edits for these, I'm guessing it will be okay for me to release UNP versions of these armors and not offending anyone in particular?

I've already converted about half of these into the UNP body for my own personal use, but never release them on Nexus for obvious reason. I don't think I'll be able to contact anybody regarding permissions in this case. Also, these armors are hosted here... so... I guess it will be okay?

Once I get a positive reply, I'll upload my stuffs asap.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the qualities of my conversions, you can check out some of my works on the Nexus. Particularly this one here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772/

I'm just wondering.... since there are so many different authors for these armors and there seems to be many people already released their retextures and edits for these' date=' I'm guessing it will be okay for me to release UNP versions of these armors and not offending anyone in particular?

I've already converted about half of these into the UNP body for my own personal use, but never release them on Nexus for obvious reason. I don't think I'll be able to contact anybody regarding permissions in this case. Also, these armors are hosted here... so... I guess it will be okay?

Oh, and if you're wondering about the qualities of my conversions, you can check out some of my works on the Nexus. Particularly this one here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772/

[/quote']

I guess not, if you give credits to them but probably you have realised that not all of the stand-alone Tera armor mods have information about the authors. At leas there was not easy way for me to fastly see the author's name. And I am very sure that a lot of people or at least some will gladly welcome your UNP conversion for the reasons that those people were looking and asking for that for quite awhile. I think that there are only 2 UNP Tera amors and one of them has a CBBE version but the other one is just UNP.

I could even integrate your conversion in the armors package later if you want. But for sure some will appreaciate your UNP versions work and you will even more fresh these Tera armors.

I'm just wondering.... since there are so many different authors for these armors and there seems to be many people already released their retextures and edits for these' date=' I'm guessing it will be okay for me to release UNP versions of these armors and not offending anyone in particular?

[/quote']

I think this would be fine, and people here would absolutely love it. UNP is very popular. I for one would download it in a second :)

[/quote']

OMG asianboy345 I absolutely love you! I DLed and endorsed you're stuff from the nexus since you first posted it on there your stuff is great man!! Hopefully you do release your conversions of the tera armors :D

New to these here forums' date=' but everytime I equip some of these armors, my body vanishes. No armor just a see through character lol

Is it the skeleton mod or BBP that I need for this or something else entirely?

[/quote']

If you took a little time to read a few pages back, you could have seen several posts of people asking the same thing aswell the problem of not taking a time to read the information already given in this very same thread.

Anyway you can click on my signature or go to this thread and read the troubleshooting section.

I ran into a really annoying problem, on the HEF H18 armor the inventory/crafting model shows the burned astrid skin, and not the empty armor like it shows on the screenshot, is this something I did wrong? And if I did does anyone know how to fix it? I downloaded 4 different versions all with the same problem. (fixed it myself)

Also the heels kind of ruin it for me in some of these cases, in particular HEF H18 which is my favorite, it actually looks like it could have been part of the game, however the heels kind of ruin the immersion and I'd really like to use that armor.

[/quote']

This would be a godsend, namely since the main reason I don't use Tera armors is because of the CBBE-only models. I learned to accept that 99.9% of ripped armors will be CBBE, or at least CBBE only for awhile. Thanks for the effort.

You may also want to look at some of the armors and fix the lack of certain "pieces" that were removed from the original. There are a few where bras or something partially covering the breasts were taken off to show more of the breasts. I've played Tera, so I guess I've always wanted to see the WHOLE armor converted on a few of these select sets where they were skimpified on purpose. :)

As to why any of the female armors needed to be more skimpy...I'll never understand. XD

hey... i love the Elin armor... but dont' want to use the Elin race... The helmet is too big on the normal characters... how do I make it like your screen shot?

is it possible to make the Elin armor work nicely with CBBE or UNP bodies?? I love the armor ;x

As this gets to be very complex ...can someone help me find a link for the original armor for this variation..it looks very nice:

attachment.php?aid=7423

RE: Tera Mod Collection

Hello everyone -- I had a RL request for a non-BBP CBBE Curvy version of the Tera HighElf F H18 armor, So I took a couple hours and put it together. I thought I'd share it back here in case anyone is interested.

I started from LuxurySky's no replacer variation, so make sure you install that version before this as the download doesn't include textures or other important files (Such as gloves and boots)

This version works with the full compliment of bodyslide options (cbbe slim through SSH), but does not use BBP. I also only adjusted the body portion of the armor. To install, just copy the contents to your skyrim/data folder. By default that only installs CBBE curvy. For other sizes, you must have BodySlide installed (available in the adult mods download area).

okay' date=' slight problem with that mod. It disables NPC voices all over skyrim. At first i thought it was another mod that changed scripts in some way, but after disabling all my mods and re-enabling one by one, i found out its the helf armor pack v2.

[/quote']

It seems that the ini file add information on some versions and replace information on other version but I don't know what can be the factor of this diference. You and anyone else can remove that last patch and download a new patch which is a executable patcher that will modify the bsa pack as I did with my other previous patch V2. To get the download link and instruction for the new patcher V2c click here.

After a bit of downtime im finaly able to play games again. I'd like to say that the patch you linked me to fixed the zero dialogue issue, but unfortunatly i cant. even after following the instructions to the letter, NPCs still dont have voices while the HEF armors mod is active.

If Human Female H15 could be done for UNP... that would be AMAZEBALLS. Especially if it was given a "lore friendly" steel texture. And if a random circlet could be added so it works with Matching Set perks... /drool

Edit: Or if someone could tell me how to get the models for this armor if I don't have Tera... I could attempt to do it myself. (Attempt being the key word)