the added thong on the h18 fire armor is kind of ill placed and throws off the look of the armor. is there another version of that armor with out the thong attachment?

Maybe I am wrong but I feel that there is not sense in what you said and requested. The package has the original, rextext and remesh variants about H18. Some were saying that H18 Fire was quite revealing so I added a "new variant" with a castanic thong but really there is not much sense in what you said because it is not the only version. If you don't want and/or like the last H18 Fire rerext variant with a thing then don't use it and use the original or Fire variant of any other variant which are included in the same package. The Fire variant with a thong is not a stand-alone and you have other variants as I said so I really don't share your complain.

the added thong on the h18 fire armor is kind of ill placed and throws off the look of the armor. is there another version of that armor with out the thong attachment?

Maybe I am wrong but I feel that there is not sense in what you said and requested. The package has the original' date=' rextext and remesh variants about H18. Some were saying that H18 Fire was quite revealing so I added a "new variant" with a castanic thong but really there is not much sense in what you said because it is not the only version. If you don't want and/or like the last H18 Fire rerext variant with a thing then don't use it and use the original or Fire variant of any other variant which are included in the same package. The Fire variant with a thong is not a stand-alone and you have other variants as I said so I really don't share your complain.

[/quote']

I mean to ask if that armor with the added thong came in a version with out the thong. I ran through all the armors and didnt see it in the list of armors when i used the help command. Though if its included, maybe i missed it.

I mean to ask if that armor with the added thong came in a version with out the thong. I ran through all the armors and didnt see it in the list of armors when i used the help command. Though if its included' date=' maybe i missed it.

[/quote']

Understand. Here you have a new patch that have done after your feedback. You can download it from this post. Thank you.

I will see if I can put some time now to finish the Human package unless I get busy again with life and work.

I mean to ask if that armor with the added thong came in a version with out the thong. I ran through all the armors and didnt see it in the list of armors when i used the help command. Though if its included' date=' maybe i missed it.

[/quote']

Understand. Here you have a new patch that have done after your feedback. You can download it from this post. Thank you.

I will see if I can put some time now to finish the Human package unless I get busy again with life and work.

okay, slight problem with that mod. It disables NPC voices all over skyrim. At first i thought it was another mod that changed scripts in some way, but after disabling all my mods and re-enabling one by one, i found out its the helf armor pack v2.

okay' date=' slight problem with that mod. It disables NPC voices all over skyrim. At first i thought it was another mod that changed scripts in some way, but after disabling all my mods and re-enabling one by one, i found out its the helf armor pack v2.

[/quote']

It seems that the ini file add information on some versions and replace information on other version but I don't know what can be the factor of this diference. You and anyone else can remove that last patch and download a new patch which is a executable patcher that will modify the bsa pack as I did with my other previous patch V2. To get the download link and instruction for the new patcher V2c click here.

wow i want to play this game but its not in english damnit anyway nice set!

Well' date=' the game it is in english as in other languages aswell and I think that some people made translation in other non official languages.

About the sets, I really like Skyrim and mostly with these fantastic Tera armor mods evem of they are not lore-friendly through the eyes of some people. Nice sets mostly when you see a picture like this one:

biof.th.jpg

Guest Lady Luck

wow i want to play this game but its not in english damnit anyway nice set!

Well' date=' the game it is in english as in other languages aswell and I think that some people made translation in other non official languages.

About the sets, I really like Skyrim and mostly with these fantastic Tera armor mods evem of they are not lore-friendly through the eyes of some people. Nice sets mostly when you see a picture like this one:

biof.th.jpg

actualy tera is more medieval science fiction stuff genre is what i know judging by the armor looks , it does have that semi lore-friendly feeling shet even darksider is fit on skyrim so why not tera. lmao just imagine how dwemer race would react to tera amror " oh shit it's more advanced then ours XD

actualy tera is more medieval science fiction stuff genre is what i know judging by the armor looks ' date=' it does have that semi lore-friendly feeling shet even darksider is fit on skyrim so why not tera. lmao just imagine how dwemer race would react to tera amror " oh shit it's more advanced then ours XD

[/quote']

Of course, Tera is a ,edieval fantasy mmorpg game with the nice anime-manga and ecchi syle but some people say that are not lore-friendly as other armor mods with Skyrim.

But at least they give some good fhasion style to the character. kinda Victoria Secret's clothes in show or is it morea revealing than Tera nowadays?

Anyway, they look great in its original game and even on Skyrim!

Guest Lady Luck

actualy tera is more medieval science fiction stuff genre is what i know judging by the armor looks ' date=' it does have that semi lore-friendly feeling shet even darksider is fit on skyrim so why not tera. lmao just imagine how dwemer race would react to tera amror " oh shit it's more advanced then ours XD

[/quote']

Of course, Tera is a ,edieval fantasy mmorpg game with the nice anime-manga and ecchi syle but some people say that are not lore-friendly as other armor mods with Skyrim.

But at least they give some good fhasion style to the character. kinda Victoria Secret's clothes in show or is it morea revealing than Tera nowadays?

Anyway, they look great in its original game and even on Skyrim!

People say " it's not lore friendly" on tera *cough * bullshit * cough* first of all tera is medieval and these noobs who tardly troll their creation didn't know anything about exclusive detail don't listen to them , first of all no mattter how anime it is it's still on skyrim engine even when it's too cartoonish and has armor on it it's still a medieval concept.

unless you go around naked with stupid guns and ugly strap on yeah that will kill the lore , lol jk , u know mods like warhammer arent really lore friendly so you can guess the difference there.

People say " it's not lore friendly" on tera *cough * bullshit * cough* first of all tera is medieval and these noobs who tardly troll their creation didn't know anything about exclusive detail don't listen to them ' date=' first of all no mattter how anime it is it's still on skyrim engine even when it's too cartoonish and has armor on it it's still a medieval concept.

unless you go around naked with stupid guns and ugly strap on yeah that will kill the lore , lol jk , u know mods like warhammer arent really lore friendly so you can guess the difference there.

[/quote']

Yeah! well, I never liked Warhammer. I can't say that it is good or bad, I simply just don't like it and I defenively would not look that concept mod for Skyrim. And about the rest, well there are people and people and we have diference tastes.

A mod will extend the game concept or just implement something that it is not in its original concept. I personally prefer the mod that will add more fantasy elements into Skyrim and enhance it. And more better if exist an armor mod that "kinda will protect you against a sword" meanwhile it look good more better if it looks sexy instead huge and brute like Warhammer.

Guest Lady Luck

People say " it's not lore friendly" on tera *cough * bullshit * cough* first of all tera is medieval and these noobs who tardly troll their creation didn't know anything about exclusive detail don't listen to them ' date=' first of all no mattter how anime it is it's still on skyrim engine even when it's too cartoonish and has armor on it it's still a medieval concept.

[/quote']

Yeah! well, I never liked Warhammer. I can't say that it is good or bad, I simply just don't like it and I defenively would not look that concept mod for Skyrim. And about the rest, well there are people and people and we have diference tastes.

A mod will extend the game concept or just implement something that it is not in its original concept. I personally prefer the mod that will add more fantasy elements into Skyrim and enhance it. And more better if exist an armor mod that "kinda will protect you against a sword" meanwhile it look good more better if it looks sexy instead huge and brute like Warhammer.

well if you want to convert tera-online concept into lore friendly usually furs and steel texturing worked great.

well if you want to convert tera-online concept into lore friendly usually furs and steel texturing worked great.

Well, some may dispute and debate abot lore-friendly technical details and became extremely aggresive with thoughts about the missing and incorrect details. I personally like Tera armor designs as they are even inside Skyrim game beyong the matter that some Tera female armor mods lost some pieces during the smuggling but I guess that it worked good at the end, it finished giving the nice revealing armor look that some of people wanted, included myself.

Guest Lady Luck

Well' date=' some may dispute and debate abot lore-friendly technical details and became extremely aggresive with thoughts about the missing and incorrect details. I personally like Tera armor designs as they are even inside Skyrim game beyong the matter that some Tera female armor mods lost some pieces during the smuggling but I guess that it worked good at the end, it finished giving the nice revealing armor look that some of people wanted, included myself.

[/quote']

ya me too i don't know whats the deal with the people and anime hates.. some of them are become realistic in skyrim imo

ya me too i don't know whats the deal with the people and anime hates.. some of them are become realistic in skyrim imo

It is kinda funny what you said because I know that some people struggle with the reaslism, realistic look, fantasy more and less, revealing and cover all body because winter is coming! but so much struggle just energy wasted on bad humour and much thought without gettting fun with the game and the mods. More funny, crazy and senseless to ask realism and realistic details on Tera female armor mods on Skyrim when we know that it is just fantasy and their design were made just as marketing strategy to sell the product with almost naked female clothes so we just have to accept as what and how they are and then use or not them.

Guest Lady Luck

It is kinda funny what you said because I know that some people struggle with the reaslism' date=' realistic look, fantasy more and less, revealing and cover all body because winter is coming! but so much struggle just energy wasted on bad humour and much thought without gettting fun with the game and the mods. More funny, crazy and senseless to ask realism and realistic details on Tera female armor mods on Skyrim when we know that it is just fantasy and their design were made just as marketing strategy to sell the product with almost naked female clothes so we just have to accept as what and how they are and then use or not them.

[/quote']

lol do you hardly see all the girls from medieval times wear all proper armor yeah if you speak joan d arc era that would made sense , look at how these amazon girls yeah..not speaking about boobage, but in all sense with that reply you wrote i agree with it.

lol do you hardly see all the girls from medieval times wear all proper armor yeah if you speak joan d arc era that would made sense ' date=' look at how these amazon girls yeah..not speaking about boobage, but in all sense with that reply you wrote i agree with it.

[/quote']

Well, I always remembered Milla "Leelo" Jovovich as kinda almost the only one in my mind about a female warrior and leader using a full metal body armor. Then I saw Rosemund as Andromeda being a blonde warrior queen using a roman alike leather armor combined with a bootom dress and look good. Finally I can said that the other example about being out of the revealing fashion female warrior syle is the blonde knight that appeared in Game of Thrones season 2 called Brienne of Tarth.

Even, He-Man relative, She-Ra is kinda inspired on Red Sonja. This last one was losing clothes during the time and versions but even so she has a nice outfit. So, we saw many times fantasy girl in medieval and future eras with skimpy outfits and even so a real female girl said that Tera female clothes are quite sexual but even so she was going to play and pvp against boy and if she has to do it in a catsuit outfit, at least she will do it with style.

So, quite dramatic the realism concept about outfits and weapons in a fantasy game. At least are not pure naked just skimpy and revealing. After you read and saw Red Sonja or some other female medieval fantasy warrior with such outfit, will you really prefer metal armor with helmet hiding everything?

Let me start by saying I freaking love you for putting all of this together into one easily accessible place. I do, however, have a question. I know these armors are made mainly for CBBE, and there are issues when using these armors on the UNP body.

I was curious if someone with the appropriate abilities would be willing to modify these armors to fit the UNP body meshes. If not, I completely understand.

I use CBBE myself, so I have no real problem with the armors - they're stunning by the way. However, with a mod I downloaded when it was released (Temptress Race) and to my surprise, the 5 NPCs that the mod adds didn't use my CBBE body mesh. Instead, they have their own folder which uses the UNP body.

Anyway, not meaning to get off topic, I would just find it to be quite the amazing feat if someone would make a UNP version of these beautiful armors. Thanks again!

Let me start by saying I freaking love you for putting all of this together into one easily accessible place. I do' date=' however, have a question. I know these armors are made mainly for CBBE, and there are issues when using these armors on the UNP body.

I was curious if someone with the appropriate abilities would be willing to modify these armors to fit the UNP body meshes. If not, I completely understand.

I use CBBE myself, so I have no real problem with the armors - they're stunning by the way. However, with a mod I downloaded when it was released (Temptress Race) and to my surprise, the 5 NPCs that the mod adds didn't use my CBBE body mesh. Instead, they have their own folder which uses the UNP body.

Anyway, not meaning to get off topic, I would just find it to be quite the amazing feat if someone would make a UNP version of these beautiful armors. Thanks again!

You are welcome. The original authors that port the models and remesh then are done with them and they will not work with them again. The posibility is that someone else do a port to other body mesh as you request but many times many members requested that and modders around have other projects priority.

I haven't played Skyrim for a quite long time due to work, life and sometimes I was playing some other game and maybe I will get Human package done in the next days. As I was not playing for a while, I haven't tried the Tempress race but for the description that you gave maybe you could just replace this race unp body folder with CBBE body mesh files into the folder amd get the result that you want more faster. Some Tera armors use UNP as also other body meshes so all are a mixture. I have done a companion mod with its own non-playable race capable to use 3 body replacers but I haven't gave it away because I wanted to make it a bit more deep with a quest which I could not finish because I haven't figured it out some scripts yet. But you just may replace Tempress body files as I mentioned.

I think there is a problem with the armors for some of them. Either that, or I am not understanding the requirements for them to work.

Castanic F H11 has holes in the hips, moving towards the crotch. This wouldn't be a problem if that area wasn't practically 100% visible, but alas, it is entirely visible. It looks like skin-tone duct tape.

HEF H16L has unusual breast problems, as they seem to move on their own. I downloaded the skeleton mods on the front page, but I don't want to change my body mesh from the perfect one I have from Bodyslide. The skeletons didn't seem to work, either.

I am using the Ashen race, and CBBEv3M for the body, if that matters.