Help' date=' i give this problem,look this screens:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1914/...314446.png

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5885/...294638.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8162/te...293739.png

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4989/...292650.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6241/catsalm.jpg

[/quote']

Hi there. Please active your private message function in your forum profile and send me a private message so I cas assistant you in private to not make more bigger this thread. I have an alerter for the post created and private message receive on this forum.

Help' date=' i give this problem,look this screens:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1914/...314446.png

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5885/...294638.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8162/te...293739.png

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4989/...292650.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6241/catsalm.jpg

[/quote']

Hi there. Please active your private message function in your forum profile and send me a private message so I cas assistant you in private to make more bigger this thread. I have an alerter for the post created and private message receive on this forum.

Okay, I sent

Can you enlighten me on which part I'm missing in the first post? I've read it 5 times now and the only things it says to install are BBP Scale and Female Skeleton' date=' however it doesn't say which variation of the female skeleton to install, therefore I just installed the default "perfect 3-2" file.

I've already installed BBP Scale and Female Skeleton like it says in the first post. What else do I need?

[/quote']

Now I like more your post. Well, the MIsc section on the first post give the medifire for the skeleton. Some messhes were made for CBBE and others for CHSBHC. Thse matter is not an issue of the package as either from the real original authors of the mods, just keep in mind that this a merge, a combination of all stand-alone. I made some tweaks but not on textures and the tweak on mesges are set as variants.

What I can tell you is that I have CBBE and CHSBHC installed with patch to fix arm animation on the BBO system of CHSBHC. I have fixed the loading texture issues of some models but without thouching the textures and the modifcation on the meshes was not a skeleton or body level. The specific Castanic H04 should work fine with CBBE, which if I remember correctly is the original body used on that model, and with CHSBHC. If using these specific body and BBP does not solve your problem, well your problem is another kind that soon or later will be reflected in other armor mod. With Tera Human, that I am working right now, not in a stressly way, there is a mod only for UNP body and it did not give me any issue even with the body and skeleton that I have installed and even packed in a BSA with esp which are not the original structure.

The reason that i am using the texture from standalone is that the texture from collection doesnt work in the first place

You already said that you extracted the BSA from the package' date=' so obviously corrupted the files and plus adding the textures and messges from the stand-alone. You by yourself complicated the matter and like I said it is not a problem produced by me or the package. Sorry, not assistance for your issue.

[/quote']

lol, you are funny !

the reason i extract the bsa is to test out where the problem is!

so i dont have to ask you for help (and save time for you)

and i think the problem lies in the texture files because if i replace the texture from standalones the file will work !!!

Last post about this matter from me. The funny thing is that the merged package is just a merge of all stand-alone with some tweaks but the textures are the same, not equal, the same files from the stand-alone. But like I said, if you are testing and combining things, then just do that without asking for assistance about something that you are doing by yourself. You may angry by my response that is the truth as hard as it is. I also had problems with the stand-alone but I did not post about the issues or I was chasing the thread author or mod authors. I figured out and then I shared it. I am not telling you to do the same. But if you do something that is beyond the original structure. then don't pointy as a technical issue in the package. The screenshots already show its performance and I already showed the download count snd we can't see many people having the same issue as yours so probably must be something just in your game and computer. About computer, I am not meaning that your computer is broken, let's not do bad interpretations, but maybe you could do a backup of your INI files and create new ones as also retouch the video card settings. I recomend you to use STEP to make a better video card profile for Skyrim as also little good tweaks on the INI files. But your problem is not a problem of the package as either a general issue among all users that download the files. Your current actions on the files may be complicating even more your problem in the first place but that I repeat, that is not mine as either from the package.

ddsr.png

http://imageshack.us/f/195/ddsr.png/

this is what happens when i try to open dds with gimp

if you still believe the bsa is perfectly fine

then so be it

Can you enlighten me on which part I'm missing in the first post? I've read it 5 times now and the only things it says to install are BBP Scale and Female Skeleton' date=' however it doesn't say which variation of the female skeleton to install, therefore I just installed the default "perfect 3-2" file.

I've already installed BBP Scale and Female Skeleton like it says in the first post. What else do I need?

[/quote']

[spoiler=About Female Skeleton]

Female skeleton has a few options, all basically functions the same way. Just different height and sizes thats all. So choose one you like for your enjoyment.

Female skeleton do not need BBP because its integrated already.

[spoiler=About BBP Scale]

BBP scale is a Pre *female skeleton mod*/*CBBEv3* solution to this senario last time as follows:

example i only use CBBEV2 body type and doesnt not have bouncing breast and some armor mod use Bouncing breast physics.

so i download BBP scale, put it in data folder and viola! armor mod with BBP can be used without crash.

even tho the nexus site there write you need CHSBHC body and blah blah whatever. actually you can use with any body type (almost).

But since the release of CBBEV3 & female skeleton mod, the importance of this BBP Scale mod is reduced...

For those who use the merge armor pack and have problems erm.. in my game, i use those mod without issue. no crash no weird textures no nothing.

Castanic H11 armor 1stPersonCrawWizardCuirass_1.nif is missing

and

Castanic H11 armor gauntlets first person directory is wrong

(Ebony Craw Wizard Armor fixed.esp)

Armor\Ebony\F\1stpersoncrawwizardgauntlets_1.nif

>>>

Armor\Ken\ken_Tera_craw_fixed\1stpersoncrawwizardgauntlets_1.nif

I wasn't asking you to upload it. If you don't want to help then fine.

What instruction didn't I follow? The reason I requested uploading the actors/character folder is because there's nothing wrong with your package. If there's something wrong with the package then why do I need a copy of someone else's actors/character folder???

What in the world does video card has to do with this? You're going way off topic. I'm an Oblivion veteran, I know perfectly well what missing textures look like. An infinitely stretched mesh is not a texture problem, it's a mesh problem, specifically a skeleton problem.

I wasn't asking you to upload it. If you don't want to help then fine.

What instruction didn't I follow? The reason I requested uploading the actors/character folder is because there's nothing wrong with your package. If there's something wrong with the package then why do I need a copy of someone else's actors/character folder???

What in the world does video card has to do with this? You're going way off topic. I'm an Oblivion veteran' date=' I know perfectly well what missing textures look like. An infinitely stretched mesh is not a texture problem, it's a mesh problem, specifically a skeleton problem.

[/quote']

dont argue

he wont listen ...

These mods are pissing me off.

I downloaded the Skeleton meshes, main menu freezes.

Then when I get the main menu to come up, the skeleton mesh doesn't work.

I don't know which skeleton mesh I should download, even, there's a shitload of them on the nexus page.

I'm using CBBEv3 and downloaded the Monli version, I guess.

Also got the BBP scale thing.

Best of all, Nexus seems to be down.

EDIT: Just saw that you don't need BBP if you have the Skeleton meshes.

EDIT 2: Still not working. I don't even know if I actually uninstalled the BBP files or not.

Decided not to edit my last post so i'm making another reply.

I tested most of the armors and they all seem to work except for two -

TERA HELF L17 CUIRASS and TERA HELF L17S CUIRASS.

[spoiler=Tera HEF L17]

screenshot1hv.th.jpg

Yep, I always CTD without any error message when I try to equip those two. The robes and everything else works fine.

Decided not to edit my last post so i'm making another reply.

I tested most of the armors and they all seem to work except for two -

TERA HELF L17 CUIRASS and TERA HELF L17S CUIRASS.

[spoiler=Tera HEF L17]

screenshot1hv.th.jpg

Yep' date=' I always CTD without any error message when I try to equip those two. The robes and everything else works fine.

[/quote']

You missed to say "yes, that is the armor", I was not showing the images of HEF L17 as a issue or CTD screen. The screenshots in facts it is showing it good performance in game.

Your issue, CTD by equiping an armor is related on the body replacer that you are working. Once again, this is a merged with some tweaks of all of Tera armor mods that was made by other people or teams. Your issue will still happen with the stand-alone.

You may get angry on me most probably instead to pay attention and read, I hope that I am wrong. But the thread's author. dscythegeo, made an amazing job collecting everything and he took a lot of time making his first post and updating it every week but most people have just problem with their Skyrim data folder, meaning the combination of mods and probably the bad installation of them, but mostly the issue is the lack to not pay attention carefully and read the first post.

Tera HighElf F L17

Tera HighElf F L17 (Needs BBP or Skeleton) (forge in Dragon)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cu5p1z2b0cnblz

http://jumbofiles.com/yb3vpmi1ihau

If not, I recomend to just install chsbhc and then, if you want, install only the CBBE textures over chsbhc and finish your frustration with this. Once again, the CTD is an issue with your data folder mods installation and mostly related with the body replacer.

Everyone don't bother asking questions in this thread. The great DARTHANIMAL will call you an uncivilized noob (in PM thankfully), put you on his ignore list, rant out a bunch of nonsense about graphics card and heating problems and suggest you to run an antivirus to get the mod working, and then say that "you didn't read the first post" for asking questions about his armors. His armors work perfectly, no one should ever encounter any problems because his mods are just awesome like that. :rolleyes: /sarcasm

Anyone who doesn't mind BBP, go and download the BBP Tera compilation pack. The armors in that pack actually work! Wow. If you download it give a thanks to reoartorys for uploading it to mediafire: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=149780#pid149780

I downloaded the Hairpack with the weight fix but only 2 of the hairs show up on the slider during character creation. I'm not to keen on using CC for this type of thing so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Are you using a custom race? If not, what race are you using? Perhaps it has something to do with that.

Also, have you made sure that you have all the meshes and textures installed correctly? And have you tried checking your load order? That can make things not show up.

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to address these issues separately..

I just downloaded both merged armor packs to see if I could figure out solutions to the problems people are having. I'm only using a few mods on my game, so I should have minimal conflicts, if any.

So far, I'm not having any problems with the armor packs. If you are experiencing problems, the first thing I would suggest is to turn off all your other mods and then see what happens. Conflicts can arise easily if you're using a lot of mods. It can make your game slow, or make your game crash.

Also, for people who are reporting armors not showing up, try checking your load order. Open the launcher, click Data Files, and change the position of the armor packs. Try putting them at the bottom of the list (this will make them load last). Does that fix your problem?

For example, my BF was having this issue with a horse armor mod the other day. The armor wasn't appearing on the horse. He changed the load order, then it showed up.

The only thing that was invisible for me was an armor titled "HEH 18 Armor Fire" or something. It doesn't have a graphic in the inventory, but when I equip it, it works just fine.

Are you trying to craft an armor at the forge, but can't find it on the list? Half of the armors don't appear for me, but I'm using a level 5 character... So, I think this happens because people don't have enough skill in the smithing tree.

If you consult the screenshots, look up the name of the armor you want, and try to add it through the console instead of crafting it. I've had success accessing every armor this way.

I had the hip-gap problem at first. Downloaded Caliente's body (CBBE) w/ hip texture fix, and that fixed the problem (I have been using the vanilla skyrim body this whole time).

I don't have any BBB/BBP installed, or the CHSBC-thingy. I'm just using CBBE with the "perfect 3-2" skeleton from this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11064

There might be a few problems with the armors if you don't have the above mods installed. If the game is calling for a file it can't find, it will crash.

@ bushwookie:

I added the armor "TERA HELF L17 CUIRASS" through the console, and it didn't crash my game when I equipped it.

It did take a second for the game to load it though...

Do you have CBBE or the skeleton file posted in this thread installed? That's the only reason I could see it crashing...

I hope this post will help solve some of the issues that have been coming up.. If there are any problems I didn't address, reply and I'll see if I can help you.

@ bushwookie:

I added the armor "TERA HELF L17 CUIRASS" through the console' date=' and it didn't crash my game when I equipped it.

Do you have CBBE or the skeleton file posted in this thread installed? That's the only reason I could see it crashing...

[/quote']

Yes, I have CBBE installed but not the perfect 3-2 skeleton, I have the monli skeleton instead.

@ bushwookie:

I added the armor "TERA HELF L17 CUIRASS" through the console' date=' and it didn't crash my game when I equipped it.

[/quote']

Yes, I have CBBE installed but not the perfect 3-2 skeleton, I have the monli skeleton instead.

Yeah, try downloading perfect 3-2. Someone in this thread said the monli skeleton is for a loli race (which would definitely mess things up, lol).

I'll try to wear it in my game without the skeleton and see if it crashes for me, too. (EDIT: It doesn't.. not sure why it's happening for you, sorry :( )

If that doesn't fix the problem for you, I think it could be a conflict with another mod, a load order problem, or a corrupted game.

@ bushwookie:

[/quote']

Yeah, try downloading perfect 3-2. Someone in this thread said the monli skeleton is for a loli race (which would definitely mess things up, lol).

I'll try to wear it in my game without the skeleton and see if it crashes for me, too. (EDIT: It doesn't.. not sure why it's happening for you, sorry :( )

If that doesn't fix the problem for you, I think it could be a conflict with another mod, a load order problem, or a corrupted game.

Changing the skeleton certainly did the job, thanks.

Did you look in the spoiler under the armor packs? There is just one collective screenshot for all the armors now.

oh, thank you! so many spoilers I must have missed them, lol.

also, is it possible to get some other hairs from TERA? there's the human (I think) hairs we already have but what about Elin and the other races? I wondered since there's an Elin race mod if the hairs would be available to use on Skyrim races, but I have no idea how to try DLing it just for the hair, lol;