HAI. so I am new here, and I recently got the awesome elin mod from this thread. everything works fine but the elins that spawn from the summon elin ring, they have black faces, how do I solve that? back when i had that issue with the ashen race removing the esp helped. but I cant do the same for this mod. help?

help, i have neck bug issue for all elim's armors. The bug makes the character wearer 's neck looks longer and seperated from the body. I have done anything but i cannot solve it. Please help.

ScreenShot76.jpg

ELIM'S ARMOR (I just take one example from lot of Elim's Armors)

LOOK AT THE NECK >_< all Elim's armor have that issue..

ScreenShot77.jpg

LIGHTNING'S ARMOR and any other armors will look fine.

Elin armors will not work well with elin race. i think the elin race has its own armors suitable for the race.

These 2 are mask versions. they make you look like elin character.

Tera Elin Pack (Mask) (H09/H14/H15/H16/L08/R16/NoArmor)

Tera Elin Pack 2 (Mask) (H01/H11/L15/L18/Schoolgirl[seifuku*]/NoArmor)

These 2 are non mask, which mean any vanilla race can wear them without issues.

Tera Elin R05/06/07

Tera Elin R01/03/10/18

all of the above are not suitable to be use on Elin race mod.

I seem to have a problem equiping the HEF stuff from the High Elf Armor selection.

Everytime I equip one of them' date=' I crash.

Please help. :( I want to use these beautiful mods. >_<

[/quote']

Well, if you take the time to read the first post in this thread as a few posts as well in this thread you will find out the requirement for some armors and what you have to do and install. For now I can tell you that you are missing a skeleton or BBP system or a body replacer that cover the requirements but read the information already given.

I seem to have a problem equiping the HEF stuff from the High Elf Armor selection.

Everytime I equip one of them' date=' I crash.

Please help. :( I want to use these beautiful mods. >_<

[/quote']

Well, if you take the time to read the first post in this thread as a few posts as well in this thread you will find out the requirement for some armors and what you have to do and install. For now I can tell you that you are missing a skeleton or BBP system or a body replacer that cover the requirements but read the information already given.

Christ, that was a fast reply.

Umm... Thanks. xD I'll look into it.

I appreciate the reply. ^^

Christ' date=' that was a fast reply.

[/quote']

When you have a IM connected to an email account that was used for the thread suscription, you get an alert when the thread received new posts or a private message.

[/quote']

When you have a IM connected to an email account that was used for the thread suscription, you get an alert when the thread received new posts or a private message.

I'm aware. I'm just not used to getting such fast replies from any forum I go to.

You're right, though. I should have read the previous comments and the Essentials downloads. It worked like a charm. thank you, again.

[/quote']

I'm aware. I'm just not used to getting such fast replies from any forum I go to.

You're right, though. I should have read the previous comments and the Essentials downloads. It worked like a charm. thank you, again.

You are welcome.

I really hate to ask if this has been answered previously(I didn't feel like going through 109 pages..) but where are the pictures, do I have to download the files to see them?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the noobish question

I really hate to ask if this has been answered previously(I didn't feel like going through 109 pages..) but where are the pictures' date=' do I have to download the files to see them?

[/quote']

Well, there is not problem to ask but there is problem in the way that one asks os general without expressing correctly what one have in mind in order that other understand. If it is possible, be a bit more specific about you need in order to help or guide you. For example if you want to see images about all armor or just specific armors as also if you are refering about the pictures on the first thread's post or if it is about to another specific post. You could do a "quotes" and edit it in order to show a specific "text" or issue found on this thread.

I really hate to ask if this has been answered previously(I didn't feel like going through 109 pages..) but where are the pictures' date=' do I have to download the files to see them?

[/quote']

Well, there is not problem to ask but there is problem in the way that one asks os general without expressing correctly what one have in mind in order that other understand. If it is possible, be a bit more specific about you need in order to help or guide you. For example if you want to see images about all armor or just specific armors as also if you are refering about the pictures on the first thread's post or if it is about to another specific post. You could do a "quotes" and edit it in order to show a specific "text" or issue found on this thread.

I'm just wondering if there are pictures of all the mods listed, armor, weapons, and hair. I really like to see what it is before I download it, in case I don't want it.

I'm just wondering if there are pictures of all the mods listed' date=' armor, weapons, and hair. I really like to see what it is before I download it, in case I don't want it.

[/quote']

dscythegeo, the thread's author, took a quite nice time to make the first post of this thread with an organized structure with categories which serves for an easy navigation to find the diferent items.

The first thread's post have enclosed content of each categorie and sub-categorie with spoiler tag which can be opened by clicking the spoiler tag button, for example this:

[spoiler=YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON CALLED [b]"Show Content"[/b] IN ORDER TO OPEN ITS HIDDEN CONTENT]Tera HighElf Armor Pack (2012/05/08)

Includes the following: Tera HEF H10 | H15 | H16 | H17 | H18 | L03 | L11 | L16 | L17 | R16

Made by DARTHANIMAL - loverslab.com

[spoiler=Patch notes]This patch add new variants, some fixes and a smithing overhaul by the feedback given by Eyrika and Yoichi.

Previous changes:

- R16 Enchanted Cloth variant, thanks to Yoichi's suggestion.

- L03 Remesh variant with bra as some members requested.

Fixes:

- H18 Fire variant ground model, thanks to Eyrika.

- L17 diferent mesh to minimize problem that some members were having.

Changes:

- H10 new 2 cuirass variants with father tail to make it less revealing, requested by Yoichi.

- H18 Fire variant remeshed with a thong, I though that it can be more completed and a tiny bit less revealing after all this is a Non-Adult forum.

- R16 Cloth variant new enchantment. thanks to Yoichi's suggestion.

- Atributes Overhaul: guide a bit by a suggestion from Yoichi and my feeling that it was being annoying to locate all of the Tera armor at the forge I reorganized all under Studded. Rating are a bit stronger than vanilla, prices are lower, forge and upgrade requirements are increased. Changes factor have more sense on the level of the item.

Test:

It have been tested, not at a 100%, by Yoichi reporting not issues for now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?85xk4gjcijzik54

(Retexture installer)

http://www.mediafire.com/?s87cixt0thgbt1x

zvoTeraHEFArmYEB.jpg

So, now we can assume that you learnt about the spoiler tag buttons as also about their hidden content in which you can find out the images of the mods on this thread. If you have problem to find the first post of this thread, follow this link by clicking on this right now.

I wonder if someone could make a race type of that Homunculus girl... or at least the face. :I

Well, it is possible. I did not know anything about mods and CK and not long ago when I got to this forum by searching for FFXIII Lightning and body replacer and face mods, I got this Tera thread. A little time after I ended learning about CK and a bit about meshes by trying to solve a problem that I had. To be more direct to your question, I am actually working on a custom follower, which I am making it uneasy, with a custom race in order to use a mash-up body and face by merging several details from mods, so it is not hard an either impossible.

I'm just wondering if there are pictures of all the mods listed' date=' armor, weapons, and hair. I really like to see what it is before I download it, in case I don't want it.

[/quote']

dscythegeo, the thread's author, took a quite nice time to make the first post of this thread with an organized structure with categories which serves for an easy navigation to find the diferent items.

The first thread's post have enclosed content of each categorie and sub-categorie with spoiler tag which can be opened by clicking the spoiler tag button, for example this:

[spoiler=YOU HAVE TO CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON CALLED [b]"Show Content"[/b] IN ORDER TO OPEN ITS HIDDEN CONTENT]Tera HighElf Armor Pack (2012/05/08)

Includes the following: Tera HEF H10 | H15 | H16 | H17 | H18 | L03 | L11 | L16 | L17 | R16

Made by DARTHANIMAL - loverslab.com

[spoiler=Patch notes]This patch add new variants, some fixes and a smithing overhaul by the feedback given by Eyrika and Yoichi.

Previous changes:

- R16 Enchanted Cloth variant, thanks to Yoichi's suggestion.

- L03 Remesh variant with bra as some members requested.

Fixes:

- H18 Fire variant ground model, thanks to Eyrika.

- L17 diferent mesh to minimize problem that some members were having.

Changes:

- H10 new 2 cuirass variants with father tail to make it less revealing, requested by Yoichi.

- H18 Fire variant remeshed with a thong, I though that it can be more completed and a tiny bit less revealing after all this is a Non-Adult forum.

- R16 Cloth variant new enchantment. thanks to Yoichi's suggestion.

- Atributes Overhaul: guide a bit by a suggestion from Yoichi and my feeling that it was being annoying to locate all of the Tera armor at the forge I reorganized all under Studded. Rating are a bit stronger than vanilla, prices are lower, forge and upgrade requirements are increased. Changes factor have more sense on the level of the item.

Test:

It have been tested, not at a 100%, by Yoichi reporting not issues for now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?85xk4gjcijzik54

(Retexture installer)

http://www.mediafire.com/?s87cixt0thgbt1x

zvoTeraHEFArmYEB.jpg

So, now we can assume that you learnt about the spoiler tag buttons as also about their hidden content in which you can find out the images of the mods on this thread. If you have problem to find the first post of this thread, follow this link by clicking on this right now.

I was aware of how spoiler tags worked, and I know they had said there were pictures, but they were not showing up on the main post for this thread, I am unsure as of why. Quoting it seems to fix the issue when on another page, otherwise they simply do not show up for me.