Hello,

I'm new to this.

I followed some video on youtube and succesfully added the following mod :

Tera Castanic F H11

Castanic WIP Mod (Mask) (forge in Ebony)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nx5hql2xlytwttl

The armor equipped just fine.

And after that I activated the mod pack Tera_HEF_Armors-20120508-DARTHANIMAL. Then i used "player.placeatme" to get the item. But when i equipped the item, there is no texture. My character is basically a floating head. Is there any other mod i have to install to make this work? Thank you very much.

Hello' date='

I'm new to this.

Tera Castanic F H11

And after that I activated the mod pack Tera_HEF_Armors-20120508-DARTHANIMAL. Then i used "player.placeatme" to get the item. But when i equipped the item, there is no texture. My character is basically a floating head. Is there any other mod i have to install to make this work? Thank you very much.

[/quote']

[spoiler=Tera Castanic F H11]

screenshot2jq.jpg

There is not need for other Tera stand-alone armor, included in the merged pack, to be installed at the same time otherwise it will make some conflicts. The H11 included in the merged pack is not a mask as it has been described in the post's information.

The transparency or invisibility, from any merged pack, are due to a problem with the BSA file from your side, a large amount of esp files on the data folder or the lack of last game update.

As usual from almost all, your description of the issue lacks of information about your game version, data folder, body mesh mod and other aspect to detail better your situation as also an screenshot.

Hello' date='

I'm new to this.

Tera Castanic F H11

[/quote']

[spoiler=Tera Castanic F H11]

screenshot2jq.jpg

There is not need for other Tera stand-alone armor, included in the merged pack, to be installed at the same time otherwise it will make some conflicts. The H11 included in the merged pack is not a mask as it has been described in the post's information.

The transparency or invisibility, from any merged pack, are due to a problem with the BSA file from your side, a large amount of esp files on the data folder or the lack of last game update.

As usual from almost all, your description of the issue lacks of information about your game version, data folder, body mesh mod and other aspect to detail better your situation as also an screenshot.

Thank you for your reply,

My game version is 1.1.21.0. The only 3 mods i have installed in nexus mod manager is CBBE, Ashen race and skeleton of female models. As for other details, could you please help me troubleshoot them ?

Thank you for your reply' date='

My game version is 1.1.21.0. The only 3 mods i have installed in nexus mod manager is CBBE, Ashen race and skeleton of female models. As for other details, could you please help me troubleshoot them ?

[/quote']

The transparency or invisibility' date=' from any merged pack, are due to a problem with the BSA file from your side, a large amount of esp files on the data folder or the lack of last game update.

Could you make a non bbp version of the castanic craw wizard armor?thanx!!!

Sure:

Full bodyslide compatability (sans Vanilla and BBP) Just copy into your Skyrim Data folder if Bodyslide is installed. Includes a pre-made CBBE Curvy version.

Based on the 'Mask' version I believe (I didn't notice the CBBE v3 bbp version' date=' so I ended up redoing it mostly from scratch.) The meshes end up in skyrim/data/meshes/armor/ebony/f/crawwizardcuirass_*.nif

A few weighting issues, mainly with the neck. Also, didn't do gloves or boots or anything, sorry. (Though I did resize the boots, just didn't get them ready to put in game)

I did this to procrastinate and see how fast I can get it done... still not fast enough...

[/quote']

Thank you for all of your great work Caliente. i downloaded the non bbp versions of both Tera armors you did. i was able to get the heavy working and looking great, but the craw wizard armor never changes. i am fairly new to this, but i assumed that overwriting the previous 2 nif files with yours would work. is there anything i should look to do? thank you for your time.

thx

so you need to have lvl 90 smithing.

this is not related but when i type help ""

the only thing that appears is

string 0 1 2 3 4

have a look at the .esp with a editor (notepad++) and search the ID of that armor (H16) and then type parts of behind the help cmd. you can scroll with page up or page down through the list.

help H16 4

or

help Tera 4

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere in this thread, but I've a problem with the Castanic horns not showing up over the helmets. For some helmets I'm able to equip my horns over them like I want, but sometimes it just won't show up at all even though I have it equipped.

Like recently, I downloaded the "Silverlight armor" by jojjo, and initially when I equip my castanic horns over the helm, it'll show and it looks great. As soon as I save, exit, and reload though, the horns will be gone and no amount of toggling will fix it unless I disable the esp file for the horns, load a game save, make a new save, then go back and re-check the esp file. It's really weird and a real pain to have to un-check, save, and re-check just so I can look awesome every time I want to play. :P

I don't have any custom races (I'm a wood elf), and I have the 'necklaces' esp checked - everything *looks* like it's in its proper place - I just have no idea why the horns are being so temperamental. XD

Been trying these out over the last few days - didn't really like the Castanic or Human outfits, so went with High Elf.

Somehow, having an archer running around skyrim wearing a white backless dress with a generous amount of cleavage and a slit that goes all the way up is rather appealing to me :P Like the R16L best out of all the high elf outfits.

Kudos, and good job on the mods, though I am wondering - will there be more to come?

I apologize if this has been posted before, however 112 pages is a bit tough to review ahead of time. :)

Anywho, LOVE the mod, but I was trying to get the HEF H18 retex by firebird and in the screenshot it shows just the crotch cover, however in my game I've got a full pair of panties AND the crotch cover. The retex seemst o have been included in the main download but I even tried the seperate rar file, however that only has a texture file. No instruction, no info on where to put it.

Any thoughts on how to get the retex on the HEF H18 working like the screenshot?

You can see my version attached below...

post-59564-13597875796442_thumb.jpg

I apologize if this has been posted before' date=' however 112 pages is a bit tough to review ahead of time. :)

Anywho, LOVE the mod, but I was trying to get the HEF H18 retex by firebird and in the screenshot it shows just the crotch cover, however in my game I've got a full pair of panties AND the crotch cover. The retex seemst o have been included in the main download but I even tried the seperate rar file, however that only has a texture file. No instruction, no info on where to put it.

Any thoughts on how to get the retex on the HEF H18 working like the screenshot?

[/quote']

Well, maybe I did not understand well your whole description but from my point of view yours is lacking of more information about what files and mods you have installed.

The little that I can tell you if that if you use the HEF merged pack v2, you don't need to have the stand-alone as either install the Fire's retex version from the old file as either from my retex pack installer. I have included Fire'x retex as a new variant remeshed with a thong by me.

hi all!!

i would like to know:

it is a project for datapack tera-online?

if it is "yes" then

where do i find guide for install it and where do i download datapack?

I am very interesting for to do a private server tera-online thx.

sorry for my bad english