Selling Skyrim Screenshots On Flickr?

Robton

I post Skyrim screenshots quite often both on this site and on Flickr, today i got a mail from someone who want to buy my images...

...weird right?

Do people actually buy game screenshots online for 65-70 bucks? For instance i cannot not see myself doing that ever.

The mail:

14130439765_8ee0866727_o.jpg

Have anyone else seen anything like this before, smels like a scam or something to me...

I have no idea whether people do that or not, but it's quite possible it's just someone fishing for e-mail addresses. If you decide to respond, I'd advise setting up a fake mailbox you won't use for anything else, just to be sure.

Just, got it confirmed my some of my friends on flickr, that they have got the same email as well. Must be some kind of scam, but it would be sweet if it was for real though  :lol:

It sure would, though the legal status of such a transaction would have been rather dubious.

Guest airdance

RobTon

A scam is designed to separate you from your money or possessions.

The first phase is the phish, they try to get you to trust them. Once they have established that you will believe them, they reveal their true nature.

You will be asked to perhaps buy shares in their fledgling company with the promise of doubling, or perhaps tripling your money in either days or months.

You pay, they disappear.

I post Skyrim screenshots quite often both on this site and on Flickr, today i got a mail from someone who want to buy my images...

...weird right?

Do people actually buy game screenshots online for 65-70 bucks? For instance i cannot not see myself doing that ever.

The mail:

Have anyone else seen anything like this before, smels like a scam or something to me...

100% scam BE WARNED.

...weird right?

The mail:

100% scam BE WARNED.

As i first suspected :P

Guest Omega1084

That's hilarious.

Especially considering you yourself technically don't own them.

Would be sweet if my awful screenies made me some money, though. ;w;

Guest Omega1084

That's got to be the most ridicules thing I've ever heard. It's right up there with people selling their fucking savefiles.

Selling custom character presets.. without the mods required for them to look that way? :DD

That's got to be the most ridicules thing I've ever heard. It's right up there with people selling their fucking savefiles.

Selling custom character presets.. without the mods required for them to look that way? :DD
I'm with you on that one, thats just wrong...
Guest Omega1084

I'm with you on that one, thats just wrong...

That's the internet for ya.

Archived