Re: Claudia's Little Secret *UPDATE* 26.07.2011

You have to hide from her. Your sneak should be up to a decent amount or have some cloaking spell' date=' potion or item to help. If she sees you she won't move. You should just wait by the desk and watch her in sneak with some extra cloaking effect on. She will make her way to the shrine door when you go in behind her stay sneaked and move directly out of sight. You'll see where the best spot is. Again the key to this part is not being seen. Good luck.

[/quote']

Thanks but once again, I should have waited and did more reading. I got it now, I wasn't aware there was a walkthrough...

And just finished. That was fun, a little too much waiting and "need to be in this precise area at this precise time or it doesn't work" though, but otherwise it was great.

If that's a parrot in the fifth screen' date=' I'm game.

Which reminds me, I wonder if there's an armor with a parrot on the shoulder? No true pirate can exist without the bird.

[/quote']

There's one, can't remember if I did it or borrowed it or modified but there will be one in chapter 3 :D

• 1 month later...

I am not sure what you are asking for.

There is a whole section for discussuing Claudia's Little Secret, but please try to spell better, and be more precise in what you are needing help with if you post there.

If you have reached the point in CLS where Claudia says "Thank you for playing CLS...", then you have finished Part I and II of CLS, and you will need to wait for the release of Part III.

If you are stuck on a specific quest, anyone who replies will need more information, but we will try and help you.