Re: Claudia's Little Secret *UPDATE* 26.07.2011

Aaa you mean flat body with A cup ?

Best way to change it just disable mod > save > enable  and pick diffrent body that best suit your in dream.

You can change body heigh by console for example "setscale 1.1/1.2 etc.

Is the first dream sequence animation supposed to be screwy, or would that be an indication that my load order is wrong? It refuses to play correctly and my PC and the girl just ends up standing there.

I read somewhere that the first dream is meant to align your character's size with this mod, so is that why it refuses to play?

Also I'm playing a male character if that matters.

@Castro

If you pick your character size (and yes it determine your character size in later cutscenes )

stand still and not move at all = mod conflict most probably with idleanimations if your using MidasSpells be sure to have Midas.esp BEFORE Vtoy ( always keed Vtoy.esp  as low as possible  if your using LoversPK try puting it before 2 last loversidle.esp )

I thought i picked the body i wanted to use in the initial dream sequence

but i do use the Set body spell for my gal though' date=' and the \"default\" body is some flat chested one.

could that be the problem?

[/quote']

Setbody will overwrite the body chosen in the first dream for CLS (since Setbody works in a similar way as CLS to define the body shape, they are not compatible, hence only one will win in this situation.

the animation should still work, but if using setbody, you could as well not set the body in the first dream since it wont make any difference, if you had setobody already active in the first dream you would have seen that effect since all bodys would be the same instead of being different shapes in the third step

so best bet revert your chars body to the default body replacer, not use setbody on yourself, and make sure the default bodyreplacer installed in your oblivion data folder is the one you want to have

The dream only affect your clone character not the one your playing. Also don't change other npc body types.

If your female character/or any other have flat chest/A cup you had to accidently add new nif files to your _male folder.

The dream only affect your clone character not the one your playing. Also don't change other npc body types.

If your female character/or any other have flat chest/A cup you had to accidently add new nif files to your _male folder.

in a way setbody does affect the clone character, since the clone is created by a full actor copy, it will copy the setbody token as well, that way overwriting the cls token for the body

@alchmo

A yes if we are talking about picking body in dream while having token from SetBody then yea it will affect clone.

But since dream phase is just a begining starting it again is no big problem ^^

@alchmo

A yes if we are talking about picking body in dream while having token from SetBody then yea it will affect clone.

But since dream phase is just a begining starting it again is no big problem ^^

that setbody token will effect all other cutscenes as well :-) as long as the players body (or some other) is changed via setbody it will overwrite the cls body token, animations still work, and all else too, its just that the original body CLS wanted to show will not show up :-)

(even loading vtoy after setobdy will not help since vtoy only sets the body once at the start of the cutscene, after that the setbody token takes precedence again and overwrites this)

so best bet, dont use setbody on the player char, or any char that is part of CLS :-)

Well I found out why animations wouldn't play, it was also the same reason why the bath mod animations wouldn't play.

It's because of Personality Idles, load order doesn't seem to matter, if it's active the animations won't play.

Just a heads up if anyone is having a similar problem.

I'm stuck at the part where i'm supposed to find the shrine...

And that lady at the tiber septim hotel was no help at all

this is the damn convo:

"Here's how you get to the shrine  ....................................    Okay good luck"

what the hell is up with that?

I've got a minor cosmetic problem, and I'm not sure what caused it. Several characters with the goddess' race type, like the goddess herself and a couple of the demons from the SMC crossover, have weird jagged textures on their bodies, looking as if their bodies were made of purple stone instead of skin. Have you heard of this before, or did I just bungle something up bad?

Also just one NPC had googly eyes for some reason. The male hunter guy. Dunno why. Xeo, maybe.

Jay1646, Have you tried looking around the area near the room you rented for a hidden entrance to the shrine, look down as you exit the room, or follow Claudia @ midnight to find it.

Mud, I did not have googly eyes or bad skin using CLS 1 and 2, your problem is probably a mod conflict on your end, TES4 Edit can help you find the culprit mod(s) causing the issues. Could be a Xenius Race, I use RBP or Cobl when I play.

Also just one NPC had googly eyes for some reason. The male hunter guy. Dunno why. Xeo' date=' maybe.

[/quote']

It's been my experience that including vtoy in a bashed patch causes everyone in that mod to have googlys, so I just move vtoy to the very end of my load order.  Therefore, I assume that the hunter is intended to have googly eyes.  Y/N?  Its a minor point either way, since he's in and out (if you will) for just the one brief scene.

no npc was intended to have googly eyes, but....

if you use MBP you will see them with CLS, since CLS still wants to use the original eye meshes and MBP changes them you will get googly eyes.

you could go out and replace the eye textures for vtoy npcs with ones that are compatible with MBPs eye meshes and the problem should be gone

• 1 month later...

You should have various inns and taverns market on your map just search a bit and you will find the innkeeper that will give you the quest :)

thanx got another problem: The 4 cutscenes wont start do i stay awake in hotel lobby? or do i sleep in which location?

You should have various inns and taverns market on your map just search a bit and you will find the innkeeper that will give you the quest :)

thanx got another problem: The 4 cutscenes wont start do i stay awake in hotel lobby? or do i sleep in which location?

Wait by the front desk at the tiber septum hotel. There is a specific time period that each cutscene will play. I don't remember exact times but the first 3 should happen sometime between 4pm and 11 pm. only 1 cutscene will play per day. The 4th cutscene i believe plays @ 4pm on the 4th day. after that cut scene plays leave the hotem and do something for an hours (game time) and go back and talk to agusta. the maid will have arrived by then.

I don't particularly like giving step by step directions for mods of this caliber but I remember being stuck for a few days on the cut scenes myself. ;)

Cutscene 1 = 11:00 am

Cutscene 2 = 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Cutscene 3 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

Cutscene 4 after 4:00 pm

Thanks to the times, Han. It has been a while since I had to remember them since I completed part 2 a bit ago. I can't wait to see what part 3 has to offer to the story. :D