[Request] Skyrim Cock Ports To Fallout New Vegas

CharlieFoxxx

the title says it all, is it possible to port the cock mesh for the canines in skyrim to the canines in new vegas? I wouldn't' mind seeing a more aesthetically eye pleasing canine cock in new vegas, the current ones look slightly odd

I did borrow the texture from Horny Dogs of Skyrim and use it in New Vegas; it's

still a WIP for me and I haven't sought any kind of permissions. Obviously the tip

needs some work.

The cocks are attached to the dogs in the meshes for Horny Dogs, so I suppose you

would have to 'amputate' and resize them for New Vegas

post-144391-0-57997300-1399080576_thumb.jpg

post-144391-0-73327300-1399080584_thumb.jpg

Possible? Most likely yes! 

Will someone do this for you out of the goodness of their hearts? Most likely not. 

Bumping this thread doesn't help you and starts to get annoying. Chances of someone else doing this for you are between 0-1%. I have been on this forum since the beginning and threads like this never result in requests being fulfilled. Posting your request in a thread started by someone you suspect might be willing and capable to help you out is your best course of action. Or check out dman's post and start learning and do it yourself.

Archived