Oke so here is demo 2!

Dose it have the "Plug inserted into NPC" fix?

That is one of my main pet peeves with version 2.0. If not can you see if you can fix that?

Like some type of player involvement check, so it don't activate (vibrate) if the actor getting plugged is an NPC.

Now it is XD, i hope.

I forgot to add check you where right. Quickly added it and also added the plugin to install with NMM

New Update:

Link

All sexlab animations are done. They still need some work i think didn't test all of them.

Xbox one support. Thanks to mriexp

Fix walking with plugs not working. If this was a problem.

Stop all vibrations button works now. (un)pauze doesnt work, still need to make it. There is also a small bug when you open a menu, vibrations doesn't pause.

I think that was all for now.

Hi,

A new version, excellent. 

I have a PS3 controller, X360 controller and the Rez Trance thing.

The Rez feature has been broken for me since version 2.0. It still works in the early "the best program you've ever used" version.

Now it says "trance driver not found".

Also, now I can't see PS3 or X360 controllers on the list of controllers, there is only the Rez thing and the Arduino pins.

For the PS3, I'm using the usual setup: motioninjoy 0.7 driver + Better DS3.

Also I'm having some trouble getting the .esp plugin to work...but it might me my fault, I'll try some more.. 

I'm using Windows 7.

Hi,

A new version, excellent. 

I have a PS3 controller, X360 controller and the Rez Trance thing.

I found out what the problem was with the Rez. I made a update for it 2.3.1 and it should work now.

For the ps3 and xbox controller, are you running the demo2.3.jar within the folder i packed it? only rez and pins show up if you miss the jinput.dll's 

Just place this inside your "program" folder(were xboxcontroller.dlls are inside off). Then just double click it.

I found out what the problem was with the Rez. I made a update for it 2.3.1 and it should work now.

For the ps3 and xbox controller, are you running the demo2.3.jar within the folder i packed it? only rez and pins show up if you miss the jinput.dll's 

Just place this inside your "program" folder(were xboxcontroller.dlls are inside off). Then just double click it.

Cool.

It doesn't complain about the missing driver any more.

There's still a message pop-up window saying

"C:\Users\(username)\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\trance\trance-vibrator.exe"

, when I press "Start Skyrim Program".

aand..unfortunately the rez vibrator doesn't seem to do anything. The program itself registers everything but doesn't make the vibrator activate.

The PS3 controller works. I had just forgotten to install the NMM plugin. I like the walking with plugs-effect :) and the configurability.

The new demo is not detecting my xbox one controller, version 2 works. Windows 10.

I am going to redo some part for xbox controller, so it detects every xbox controller and emulator. 

Loving it will you be adding support for More Nasty Critters animations?

Yes, i am going to do this soon. I need to be ingame watching the animation and then scripting in my mod. So i can say i have seen all animations in detail. The problem is it takes some time to make it look and feel good. Any other mod that adds animations to sexlab?

Use Vibrator as Gamecontroller :D

Fuck ye!

aand..unfortunately the rez vibrator doesn't seem to do anything. The program itself registers everything but doesn't make the vibrator activate.

Did you install the drivers for trance on your pc? There is a "Trance Driver Install.txt" in the program folder.

I think it should work now i removed some bugged script https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i0krgj7r6qm7kb/trance%20fix%202.3.3.rar?dl=0

It works for my xbox one controller now, thank you!

Looking forward for the release so I can use it on my next play through (waiting for mods I use to update to Sexlab 1.6)

Is it possible that you make a general rumble for sexlab animations you haven't scripted for yourself?

Since new animations get made all the time, I can't expect you to update this mod for all of them.

Oh yeah and the vibration in sexlab seems a abit weak, didn't find a way to increase strength (strength button in .jar didn't do anything), will this be controllable in mcm later?

I've run into a problem in getting the mod to work. The application is detecting my Logitech Wingman Rumblepad just fine in the setup window, and I can hit "Start Skyrim Program" to launch the "Controller Rumble For Skyrim mod v2.0" window. However when I launch Skyrim, the check box for "Game is running" never fills in.

More info:

• The check boxes for "Controller is connected" and "Game has focus" do fill in correctly.
  • I have tested the controller in Windows, and it definitely vibrates, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.
  • I always launch Skyrim from within Skyrim Mod Organizer. I am running Mod Organizer v1.3.7
  • In the Mod Organizer, I launch Skyrim by using SKSE. The SKSE launch details within M.O. are shown in this image.

If there's a way to either have the program not check if the game is running, or to fill in the box if SKSE or Mod Organizer are running, that would be cool. And if it's something I'm doing that screwed it up, please let me know. :)

I think it should work now i removed some bugged script https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i0krgj7r6qm7kb/trance%20fix%202.3.3.rar?dl=0

It does! Yay! 

After an (enjoyable) test session, I have a couple of questions.

It seems to output every vibration command twice into the log, is that intentional?

Walking with 2 plugs example (not straight from papyrus log, but from the program window)

[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnanal start name=footleft type=sine strength=0.000000 amount=1 time=0.000000
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnanal start name=footleft type=sine strength=0.000000 amount=1 time=0.000000
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnvaginal start name=footleft type=sine strength=20.000000 amount=1 time=0.050000
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnvaginal start name=footleft type=sine strength=20.000000 amount=1 time=0.050000
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnanal start name=footleft type=sine strength=20.000000 amount=1 time=0.050000
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnanal start name=footleft type=sine strength=20.000000 amount=1 time=0.050000

Also, might there be a typo that causes the program to hang.. it stopped receiving events after this?

[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnvaginal start name=ddhorny type=sine time=-1 strength=20.000000interval=2
[08/26/2015 - 01:31:08am] jnvaginal start name=ddhorny type=sine time=-1 strength=20.000000interval=2
Can't create type sine without a (max)Strength!

The new demo is not detecting my xbox one controller, version 2 works. Windows 10.

I am going to redo some part for xbox controller, so it detects every xbox controller and emulator. 

Loving it will you be adding support for More Nasty Critters animations?

Yes, i am going to do this soon. I need to be ingame watching the animation and then scripting in my mod. So i can say i have seen all animations in detail. The problem is it takes some time to make it look and feel good. Any other mod that adds animations to sexlab?

Use Vibrator as Gamecontroller :D

Fuck ye!

Did you install the drivers for trance on your pc? There is a "Trance Driver Install.txt" in the program folder.

A couple of mods that come to mind are the ones like soul gem oven II, milk mod economy, particularly the giving birth and expressing milk animations.

Is it possible that you make a general rumble for sexlab animations you haven't scripted for yourself?

Oh yeah and the vibration in sexlab seems a abit weak, didn't find a way to increase strength (strength button in .jar didn't do anything), will this be controllable in mcm later?

yes i want to make a dynamic vibration for all not supported vibrations that are added to sexlab. I need to make it so it detects which bodyparts are used one which person.

I need to make a option in mcm to increase sexlab animations strength.

If there's a way to either have the program not check if the game is running, or to fill in the box if SKSE or Mod Organizer are running, that would be cool. And if it's something I'm doing that screwed it up, please let me know. :)

I will add a button in startup to disable it or i need to find out what the problem is.

Also, might there be a typo that causes the program to hang.. it stopped receiving events after this?

Can't create type sine without a (max)Strength!

Nice you found a bug, it was a known bug but i didnt know how to trigger it my self. I think i can now fix this and the typo.

Please add the vibration for animation crawling on all fours. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

Vibration not running a third-person.

I will check if i can add support for it. not sure if why its not working already.

Quick question. Any ideas on how far off a "stable" update to the new version is? I am somewhat hesitant to try the new version, looking at that "do not use this on games you want to keep" warning.

you can use it but you need to remove the old scripts with save cleaner(pretty easy i think). I just told it would break your game so i dont get messaged all the time if someone would fail to remove the scripts from the old mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

A couple of mods that come to mind are the ones like soul gem oven II, milk mod economy, particularly the giving birth and expressing milk animations.

I will check if i have some time to add them but i cant promise any think. My holiday is almost over so i only have time to work in the weekends.

Now I didn't get much time to play around with 2.2, but just tried 2.3.3 and I have to say it's a blast! I really enjoy how the mod is progressing.

I really love it.

That being said:

At first I was irritated by the Sexlab animations being so diverse in strength, but not every position might give the same stimulation, so I guess you could call that realistic. Still, would be nice to have an option, maybe a few select presets, setting the strength of the animation vibration in the MCM (Sexlab-Option still empty so maybe that's already planned?).

(ninja'd)

Horse riding might be broken, but I'll have to re-check with some fiddling around with the str/timers in the MCM. I can see the call in the log-crawler/program, but no vibration response (no errors either).

Sliding the plugs in/out used to have a much stronger response in 2.0 - it's barely noticeable now. I couldn't find an option for it in the MCM (I might have missed it). Would be nice.

The "default" vibration for unspecified animations would be much appreciated at this point I think.

(also kinda ninja'd)

As for additional animations (sorted by number of downloads, indicating user base):

Zaz Animation Pack (important for the whole DD-crowd)

More Nasty Critters (or whatever part of it that provides the creature animation)

Non-SexLab Animation Pack (some of these got already integrated into Sexlab 1.6, others might be in the future)

Milk Mod Economy (milking)

Beeing Female (birthing)

Soul Gem Oven II (birthing)

Horse riding might be broken, but I'll have to re-check with some fiddling around with the str/timers in the MCM. I can see the call in the log-crawler/program, but no vibration response (no errors either).

Ok, I think I got it:

Owned (bought) Horse - everything works

Stolen Horse - mounting/dismounting works, but walking/running/sprinting doesn't work (no horsefootfront/horsefootback messages)

Ok, I think I got it:

Owned (bought) Horse - everything works

Stolen Horse - mounting/dismounting works, but walking/running/sprinting doesn't work (no horsefootfront/horsefootback messages)

I use a getOwned horse command to register for footstep events. To bad this doesnt work for stolen horses, i need to find a command to get the horse you are riding on.

I think i added un/equip options in mcm. I was still tweaking with the settings.

Quick question. Any ideas on how far off a "stable" update to the new version is? I am somewhat hesitant to try the new version, looking at that "do not use this on games you want to keep" warning.

you can use it but you need to remove the old scripts with save cleaner(pretty easy i think). I just told it would break your game so i dont get messaged all the time if someone would fail to remove the scripts from the old mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Ahh okay so the next new game I make will have the new version. I never truly trust any "save game cleaner" as even those have a chance at missing something.

My philosophy being that; The only TRUE clean save, is NO save, or a new game.